News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Vitae dinosaurs

Started by Mauro "Raptor86", October 29, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acro-man

Looking promising

喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Minmiminime on January 01, 2018, 10:46:05 AM
The prices will be high, but still lower than Sideshow and from what we've seen, a similar quality! I have a couple of resin pieces, one is REBOR's "Fallen Queen", the other is one of those rare feathered T. rex models from Japan, which I picked up cheap on eBay: it was cheap because it has obviously not been cared for and is broken at some of its extremities, an obvious issue with resin figures! Though resin is fragile, I offset that against paint wear on PVC models... (regular handling)

So, I would probably have more resin models, if they were more widely available, and affordable. I used to collect Enchantica dragons when I was young, which are also resin. I'm talking myself into it, here!

Overall, I think this range may be a worthy investment, much like PNSO (prices = I missed that boat, don't want to make that mistake again) but hopefully, without the company going into meltdown!!

Hopefully, it will not happen the same as PNSO!
It would be a disgrace for those of us who are collectors of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals!
The loss of a dinosaur toy and resin company is a huge vacuum for both collectors and children, as has unfortunately also happened with Bullyland.

What I would like is to know which of those more than twenty replicas of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals of the Mesozoic and Cenozoic era (for example megalodon) which are made of PVC. I am only interested in plastic figures, since I am a simple collector of PVC prehistoric animals except for some honorable exception, such as the Jetoar kosmoceratops (beautiful sculpture) whose figures apart from well done according to my humble way of thinking are based on unknown species in a large percentage.

And on the other hand I was forgetting Happy New Year 2018 and that all our dreams, wishes and good intentions are fulfilled in each of the members of DTF!

terrorchicken

ugh they are so nice... why cant the shipping to US be cheaper...  :'( :-\ :'(

stargatedalek

The marine reptiles (and modern whales which aren't shown here) look amazing, but most of the species list just isn't all that exciting for me. The Tyrannosaurus (also not shown here) is also not very nice looking, shrink-wrapped and it has the Jurassic Park head.

Are any of these going to be resin besides the Sinoceratops? Or are they all going to be except for the Giganotosaurus? If these are PVC I might be interested in the marine reptiles and whales.

Shonisaurus

Honestly, the only ones that interest me about Vitae are the PVC dinosaurs, although I have to admit that in general terms dinosaurs and prehistoric resin animals are superior to toy dinosaurs. Although we must also point out that the resin dinosaurs are obviously much more expensive and unfortunately break when contacting the ground, even if you are a very careful collector.  ;D

KeU

Why oh why did they choose to do a JP Tyrannosaurus instead of a proper one.

ITdactyl

I'll wait before judging.

Their FB post states they haven't even completed the prototype stage for the Rex.

Halichoeres

Since several people have asked, according to a comment on the Facebook post, most of these will be thermoplastic rubber (the same material as the Giga). Only the Majungasaurus, Sinoceratops, Zhuchengtyrannus, and fossil replicas will be resin. That leaves about 11 figures from this very ambitious list that I'd be interested in getting.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Joey

All of the marine animals definetly interest me (including the cetaceans) especially since they are made out of that same more flexible material. All of the prehistoric land animals interest me (except the T-Rex).

Jose S.M.

Nice,  I'm interested in the pvc dinosaurs.

tanystropheus

Quote from: Joey on January 02, 2018, 11:04:25 PM
All of the marine animals definetly interest me (including the cetaceans) especially since they are made out of that same more flexible material. All of the prehistoric land animals interest me (except the T-Rex).

Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to all the marine animals. I'm just a bit upset that I can't pronounce half the names on the list.

Joey

Quote from: tanystropheus on January 02, 2018, 11:28:54 PM
Quote from: Joey on January 02, 2018, 11:04:25 PM

Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to all the marine animals. I'm just a bit upset that I can't pronounce half the names on the list.
Lol, this is how you pronounve them (I think)
Oh nevermind, not even google knows how too...

paintingdinos

I'm no so certain I could correctly pronounce"Kaikaifilu hervei", but that's the one I'm most interested in :)
I'm all about more mosasaurs. Hopefully its small enough that the price will be reasonable wish shipping. Otherwise I'm probably more inclined to just stick with resin kits.

Joey

Quote from: paintingdinos on January 03, 2018, 12:23:11 AM
I'm no so certain I could correctly pronounce"Kaikaifilu hervei", but that's the one I'm most interested in :)
I'm all about more mosasaurs. Hopefully its small enough that the price will be reasonable wish shipping. Otherwise I'm probably more inclined to just stick with resin kits.
I think thats the one I can also pronounce, I think it's pronounced: Kai-Kai-Fi-Loo

tanystropheus

Quote from: Joey on January 03, 2018, 12:32:58 AM
I think thats the one I can also pronounce, I think it's pronounced: Kai-Kai-Fi-Loo

Or maybe it's pronounced covfefe  8)

Joey

Quote from: tanystropheus on January 03, 2018, 01:43:45 AM
Quote from: Joey on January 03, 2018, 12:32:58 AM

Or maybe it's pronounced covfefe  8)
Lol  ;D

Cephalopod

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 01, 2018, 03:32:05 PM
Quote from: Minmiminime on January 01, 2018, 10:46:05 AM
The prices will be high, but still lower than Sideshow and from what we've seen, a similar quality! I have a couple of resin pieces, one is REBOR's "Fallen Queen", the other is one of those rare feathered T. rex models from Japan, which I picked up cheap on eBay: it was cheap because it has obviously not been cared for and is broken at some of its extremities, an obvious issue with resin figures! Though resin is fragile, I offset that against paint wear on PVC models... (regular handling)

So, I would probably have more resin models, if they were more widely available, and affordable. I used to collect Enchantica dragons when I was young, which are also resin. I'm talking myself into it, here!

Overall, I think this range may be a worthy investment, much like PNSO (prices = I missed that boat, don't want to make that mistake again) but hopefully, without the company going into meltdown!!

Hopefully, it will not happen the same as PNSO!
It would be a disgrace for those of us who are collectors of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals!
The loss of a dinosaur toy and resin company is a huge vacuum for both collectors and children, as has unfortunately also happened with Bullyland.

What I would like is to know which of those more than twenty replicas of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals of the Mesozoic and Cenozoic era (for example megalodon) which are made of PVC. I am only interested in plastic figures, since I am a simple collector of PVC prehistoric animals except for some honorable exception, such as the Jetoar kosmoceratops (beautiful sculpture) whose figures apart from well done according to my humble way of thinking are based on unknown species in a large percentage.

And on the other hand I was forgetting Happy New Year 2018 and that all our dreams, wishes and good intentions are fulfilled in each of the members of DTF!

I think the biggelt problem with PNSO, was that They were very hard to get overseas in the beginning. Vitae looks a lot like them. Only i seem to like Vitae more. I dont own one yet But i will do so in the Near future. Happy new year to all of you! May we all get Some awesome dinosaurs. And i want the pterosaur ;D
Ink ink ink, cephalopods don't stink... so does their ink. I think.

Syndicate Bias

That German website sells it for 76 dollars that's better than monster house hk selling it for 120 or other places for 90 dollars

Dobber

Quote from: SyndicateBias on January 03, 2018, 09:35:45 AM
That German website sells it for 76 dollars that's better than monster house hk selling it for 120 or other places for 90 dollars

What German website?

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

ceratopsian

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: