News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Vitae dinosaurs

Started by Mauro "Raptor86", October 29, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

The Jinyunpelta When will it be available? I greatly celebrate that Vitae continues as a dinosaur collectible brand it is one of my favorite brands. His giganotosaurus, zhejiangosaurus, and wuerhosaurus are particularly memorable dinosaur figures to me.

Remko

Just received my Vitae package:
- Sinraptor, Wuerhosaurus, Zhejiangosaurus, Zhejiangopterus, Chilantaisaurus, Giganotosaurus and the Majungasaurus set.

I already had a Sinraptor, Wuerhosaurus and Zhejiangosaurus, but they were part of the package and for the price I paid I couldn't say no.  8) ;D

The Giganotosaurus is HUGE, much larger than Safari, Eofauna or PNSO. I thought it was roughly 1:35th as well.
Then again, I've read there have been fragmentary remains of a huge Giganotosaurus tooth, so this would be just a very large (female) individual in my collection.  :)

I also understand now what you guys were talking about with the sparkling. This beast would not stand out in a Twilight movie. Perhaps I'll call her "Bella".  ;D

Dinoxels

Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Renecito

Quote from: Remko on September 27, 2020, 08:23:07 PM
That's a very good surprise indeed!

I only have three Vitae figures at the moment, with more on the way, but I'll have to say they are among the best available, right up there with Eofauna and PNSO, and far superior to the more toy figures from Safari and Collecta.

I agree with you 100%.

Best news this year!!!! Vitae is one of my all time favorites companies ever!!!
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Sim

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 27, 2020, 11:02:32 PM
Very heartening news. I'll definitely buy this as soon as I practically can. I hope this bodes well for the Brachypterygius, Kaikaifilu, Plioplatecarpus, and Yuzhoupliosaurus protoypes...

I'm hoping the Suchomimus gets released!

Renecito

Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Shonisaurus

Very heartening news. I'll definitely buy this as soon as I practically can. I hope this bodes well for the Brachypterygius, Kaikaifilu, Plioplatecarpus, and Yuzhoupliosaurus protoypes...

I am excited about this Vitae brand, I have learned that the Jinyunpelta is made of PVC, on the other hand, whether they are resin or PVC dinosaurs, what I like the most about this brand is that they are releasing dinosaurs and other unpublished Mesozoic animals for collecting. Hooray for Vitae!

SenSx

Quote from: Sim on September 28, 2020, 04:20:55 PM

I'm hoping the Suchomimus gets released!

Oh yes, I've been waiting for a good Suchomimus for such a long time...
Did they have one planned at the time ?

Edit: Oh ok I just found their prototype on their facebook.
God what a waste for not releasing it in 2018  :'(
I hope they'll bring it back.

Remko

Ok, seriously, what's the Vitae Facebook page everybody is talking about? I can't find it.

Anyone care to share the link?

SenSx

Quote from: Remko on September 28, 2020, 07:46:06 PM
Ok, seriously, what's the Vitae Facebook page everybody is talking about? I can't find it.

Here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Games-Toys/VITAE-173557513192438/

And there badass old Suchomimus preview back in 2018:

https://facebook.com/173557513192438/videos/suchomimus/227726687775520/

Remko

Quote from: SenSx on September 28, 2020, 07:50:25 PM
Quote from: Remko on September 28, 2020, 07:46:06 PM

Here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Games-Toys/VITAE-173557513192438/

And there badass old Suchomimus preview back in 2018:

https://facebook.com/173557513192438/videos/suchomimus/227726687775520/

Thanks! Weird. Still can't find it with searching for it on the Facebook app, but in Google it works.

Flaffy

Something a little more interesting than PNSO's snaggletooth-crow.  ;)

Jinyunpelta and Tiantaiosaurus, estimated release in Oct. 2 more species to the USL.

triceratops83

That Therizinosaur is absolutely gorgeous, I reckon Vitae could knock a Hadrosaur figure out of the park.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

ceratopsian

I get absolutely nothing about Tiantiaosaurus (the genus, not the Vitae model) when Googling.  Does anyone have any information about this genus?  avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy?

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: ceratopsian on September 30, 2020, 12:25:38 PM
I get absolutely nothing about Tiantiaosaurus (the genus, not the Vitae model) when Googling.  Does anyone have any information about this genus?  avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_informally_named_dinosaurs

https://dinopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Tiantaisaurus

Shonisaurus

avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy Thanks for the photos. Both Vitae dinosaur figures are beautiful, Vitae's tiantaiosaurus reminds me of Battat's nanshiungosaurus, it is a very beautiful therizinosaurid figure.

On the other hand, the jinyunpelta is a very well sculpted ankylosaurid.

SidB

October ... these were well worth waiting for. I was absolutely hoping for more figures in the 1/35 range this year. Fabulous.

Flaffy

The genus hasn't been formally described yet. Hence the lack of results.

ceratopsian

avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow: thank you, that solves the mystery!  I didn't know about that Wiki List - so a double thank you!  And thanks too to avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy.  My search was frustrated by the name variations.

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on September 30, 2020, 12:37:47 PM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_informally_named_dinosaurs

https://dinopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Tiantaisaurus

SidB

Quote from: Flaffy on September 27, 2020, 05:53:26 PM
Seems like someone has risen from the grave  ;)
Source: Vitae Facebook
Species: Jinyunpelta

Given the drama/ pathos of their initial demise, it will be interesting to discover, if possible, the story behind their resurrection, don't you think?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: