News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Vitae dinosaurs

Started by Mauro "Raptor86", October 29, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Okay.

So where's the best place online to buy Vitae?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Jose S.M.

The ankylosaur looks beautiful! the therizinosaur too!

Quote from: suspsy on September 30, 2020, 01:19:09 PM
Okay.

So where's the best place online to buy Vitae?

I second this very important question!

Loon

I got all my Vitae figures of AliExpress.

Also, holy crud, these are amazing! Finally, finally, a good Therizinosaur that doesn't look like it's been plucked. I'm so buying both as soon as they are available.

Toasaurus

Are these two new figures made of pvc or resin?

Nimravus

I have bought all my Vitaes from Aliexpress, except for the Giganotosaurus, when it was available  in Modellpferdversand. I had no any issues with Aliexpress! I will order these two new Vitaes from Aliexpress Model Toy Store as soon as they have them avaliable.

terrorchicken

Quote from: Shonisaurus on September 30, 2020, 12:45:45 PM
avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy Thanks for the photos. Both Vitae dinosaur figures are beautiful, Vitae's tiantaiosaurus reminds me of Battat's nanshiungosaurus, it is a very beautiful therizinosaurid figure.

On the other hand, the jinyunpelta is a very well sculpted ankylosaurid.

I was thinking that too, it looks like the Battat nanshiungo colors...they are both very nice figures!

Faelrin

I'm a bit late to this, but am I glad to see Vitae is getting back into the game again. Those models look absolutely gorgeous. I'm especially taken by the therizinosaur (the wings, the color scheme, etc, is so beautiful), though the ankylosaur looks quite nice too. It also looks like there may be two versions of the therizinosaur? I won't be picky either way, but I am eager to see when these will release. I would love the get my hands on it, if not the ankylosaur as well.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Shonisaurus

avatar_Toasaurus @Toasaurus Vitae's jinyunpelta is a PVC dinosaur that a user asked on his facebook page precisely.

On the other hand, the tiantaiosaur has not specified whether it will be made of PVC or resin. I assume it will be PVC like its jinyunpelta counterpart.

Toasaurus

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 01, 2020, 07:29:47 AM
avatar_Toasaurus @Toasaurus Vitae's jinyunpelta is a PVC dinosaur that a user asked on his facebook page precisely.

On the other hand, the tiantaiosaur has not specified whether it will be made of PVC or resin. I assume it will be PVC like its jinyunpelta counterpart.
did they say a specific release day besides October I heard from someone on Facebook it was October 2 and would they be cheap

Sim

avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin, in a reply on Facebook Vitae said for cost reason they just chose one colour pattern for the Tiantaiosaurus toy.  That they called it a toy should confirm it's not made of resin.  I'm not convinced therizinosaurs had primary feathers, but hopefully this will mean if Vitae makes a dromaeosaurid they will give it primary feathers.

Toasaurus

Quote from: Sim on October 01, 2020, 04:27:16 PM
avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin, in a reply on Facebook Vitae said for cost reason they just chose one colour pattern for the Tiantaiosaurus toy.  That they called it a toy should confirm it's not made of resin.  I'm not convinced therizinosaurs had primary feathers, but hopefully this will mean if Vitae makes a dromaeosaurid they will give it primary feathers.
I talked to vitae the tiantaiosaurus is a pvc figure

SenSx

Can you ask them for the Suchomimus pretty please  :'( ?

Eocarcharia

I'm thinking of ordering some Vitae figures now, probably from eBay. I'm looking at the less expensive offerings (besides the obvious bootlegs), from sellers like dino-2-me-toy or la-na-time-shop. Can anyone vouch for their reputability/legitimacy? Or does anyone have any other recommendations?

triceratops83

Quote from: Eocarcharia on October 02, 2020, 01:46:48 AM
I'm thinking of ordering some Vitae figures now, probably from eBay. I'm looking at the less expensive offerings (besides the obvious bootlegs), from sellers like dino-2-me-toy or la-na-time-shop. Can anyone vouch for their reputability/legitimacy? Or does anyone have any other recommendations?

Those two sellers are a little annoying in the fact that they sell both legitimate products as well as bootlegs. For example, they have both original Rebor products as well as knockoffs of the same. I've bought from both sellers though and had no problems, they're pretty reliable.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

So excited for the new Vitae figures! Should we make a New for 2020 thread for them?
Also, I haven't seen anybody comment on that apparent tyrannosaurid behind the Tiantaiosaurus. Is that a new model, too?

Flaffy

Quote from: Stuckasaurus on October 02, 2020, 05:13:13 AM
Also, I haven't seen anybody comment on that apparent tyrannosaurid behind the Tiantaiosaurus. Is that a new model, too?

Isn't that the resin Majungasaurus?

Sim

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Ah, got it. I didn't expect an abelisaur's jaws to flare so widely at the hinge!

Quote from: Stuckasaurus on October 02, 2020, 05:13:13 AM
So excited for the new Vitae figures! Should we make a New for 2020 thread for them?

Also, I meant for that to read "New for 2021"  :P

stegosauria

The Majungasaurus is in the background but in the left in a plastic bag (I only recognised it by its colours). If you checks Vitae FB page you can see that the last products they released was a Plateosaurus and a Teratophoneus (a tyrannosarid) in resin more than a year ago. The left in the backfround lying is the Teratophoneus.

Flaffy

Quote from: stegosauria on October 04, 2020, 02:33:41 AM
The Majungasaurus is in the background but in the left in a plastic bag (I only recognised it by its colours). If you checks Vitae FB page you can see that the last products they released was a Plateosaurus and a Teratophoneus (a tyrannosarid) in resin more than a year ago. The left in the backfround lying is the Teratophoneus.
I still don't think that's the Teratophoneus. I've seen the figure in person and the one in the background is far too wide, and far too small to be that specific model. We can identify the limbs of the mystery model in the image, and it seems to have 3-4 digits, ruling the Teratophoneus out as an option.

And when did they release a Plateosaurus?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: