News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Vitae dinosaurs

Started by Mauro "Raptor86", October 29, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

Might wanna get used to it. They're always hiding.

Shonisaurus

Like the least expected day Vitae begins to commercialize barbaric figures as PNSO is doing, these modern brands are unpredictable.

Dynomikegojira

Anyone else find it funny that whenever PNSO gets active again Vitae goes into suspended animation again I really wish they can coexist.

Loon

I've really fallen in love with the Vitae Giganotosaurus (I know, me love a Giganotosaurus, this is madness). I was thinking about getting one of those cheap ones on eBay and getting it customized. I'm just unsure of the quality. Is it just the paint? And, are they actually from Vitae?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Loon on November 06, 2020, 11:41:05 PM
I've really fallen in love with the Vitae Giganotosaurus (I know, me love a Giganotosaurus, this is madness). I was thinking about getting one of those cheap ones on eBay and getting it customized. I'm just unsure of the quality. Is it just the paint? And, are they actually from Vitae?
yes. Im also glad you now dont despise giganotosaurus. Welcome to the club. brother Loon

Loon

Hopefully, this hasn't been shared here yet; but here's a look at the new and updated figures with bases in their boxes. I can't find the original source for this image, so I just took a screenshot of Andy's Dinosaur Review's video.

I'm very excited about the new species.

Syndicate Bias

Facebook through one of the dinosaur communities

Shonisaurus

That means that their jinyupelta sinensis and their tiantalosaurus sifengensis are going to be commercialized soon, by the way they will not commercialize their two versions of paint? I mean the two paint versions of the jinyupelta and the tiantalosaurus, it would be great since I like both figures. On the other hand, they are marketed in boxes as high quality figures. That says a lot about the Vitae brand from a positive point of view. I hope that the wait decreases and that I can soon have on my shelves both figures of two new species of dinosaurs.
By the way, these figures come with artistic bases, so logically those figures will become more expensive.

Loon

Quote from: Stolpergeist on November 08, 2020, 10:17:12 AM
Now I'm bummed I bought my small ones in the pre-base era.

I kinda was too. But, that'd be a lot of little bases taking up space on my shelves, and I don't have room for that.

ItsTwentyBelow

Nice, that is an amazing photo, thanks!

I have the original paint Chilantaisaurus and Zhejiangosaurus so it is nice to see the Jinyunpelta and Tiantaisaurus are in the same scale. And now they come with cool optional bases!

Always been mixed on the Wuerhosaurus due to the plate shape controversy.

Anyone know where the most likely place will be to find these online?

Shonisaurus

When will the tiantaisaurus and jinyunpelta Vitae be available on Aliexpres? I suppose that being Chinese they will preferably be available in those online stores.

On the other hand, I asked if they were going to receive dinosaurs from Vitae and new ones from PNSO apart from the spinosaurus today and they have told me that they will soon receive new figures of dinosaurs. What I have not specified if they are going to receive the Vitae dinosaurs, the new PNSO ones I take for granted, so I think those two figures will be sold on aliexpress. Fingers crossed, I've been waiting for these figures for several months, apart from all because they are unpublished prehistoric animals on the toy dinosaur market. But on the other hand, if someone has news of the arrival of these dinosaurs in online stores, and is a member of DTF, I would ask you to notify them in the forum. I think many of the DTF members are interested in these craft figures.

Loon

Hopefully, these will be available through Dan's Dinosaurs, like the new PNSO releases.

SidB

Perhaps they will be available in both based and unbased versions, like the IToy Paraceratherium or the first two versions of PNSO's Wilson vs. the newest unbased one. Of course, bases that are unrelated to any specific model can be purchased separately on Aliexpress. I have several and they do prove useful in dioramas.

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Quote from: Loon on November 08, 2020, 06:06:06 AM
Hopefully, this hasn't been shared here yet; but here's a look at the new and updated figures with bases in their boxes. I can't find the original source for this image, so I just took a screenshot of Andy's Dinosaur Review's video.

I'm very excited about the new species.

OMG I just died and went to heaven. These look absolutely beautiful!!!

Quote from: SidB on November 10, 2020, 01:04:40 PM
Perhaps they will be available in both based and unbased versions, like the IToy Paraceratherium or the first two versions of PNSO's Wilson vs. the newest unbased one. Of course, bases that are unrelated to any specific model can be purchased separately on Aliexpress. I have several and they do prove useful in dioramas.

You can clearly see in the pic that these can all be removed from their bases.

Jose S.M.

I'm afraid the bases and packaging makes them more expensive than they were before. And also about availability, I'm not a fan of Aliexpress due several issues

tristana

Hello,

I am informing you of a small problem that happened to me while ordering on the aliexpress site. Indeed, this is the second time that the package is sent and then canceled a few days later. I ordered the vitae giganotosaurus which apparently is still on sale from some suppliers but unfortunately it came to nothing. Would there be another way to be able to acquire this figurine, I wonder. If someone has an idea. The first order has been refunded to me, I'm waiting to see for the second. It seems that other people have already had to suffer his inconvenience from this sales site. They will end up putting someone full time (if they haven't already) just to settle disputes and the resulting reimbursements.

Shonisaurus

T @tristana First of all, congratulations on joining the DTF. You are welcome.

In my case I have no problems with Aliexpress. As a result of the coronavirus pandemic (first wave) it took approximately four months to serve me the allosaurus (two versions of paint) and the mosasaurus from Nanmu Studio but in the end it arrived, after this I asked the same store where I could establish a business friendship With the seller a paraceratherium from IToy and it arrived in 11 days, carefully packed and perfectly protected. You have to be patient and wait.
In my case, my best advice is to talk to the Aliexpress seller in a friendly way and with a conciliatory tone and you will surely receive the giganotosaurus. My personal experience is that all the merchants in the online stores where I have bought prehistoric animals (and I continue to buy) have been very competent and hard-working people, apart from excellent merchants and good people. I honestly have not had any problems.

tristana

In fact I asked the seller (BUBBLES Store) for an explanation but he tirelessly told me that the package had been sent what I can imagine without problem. Perhaps there is a problem at customs or sending to Belgium is prohibited (apart from the covid it is already difficult to bring an Asian package into the territory (additional customs clearance taxes almost systematic) . Could I ask you who your "regular" seller is. If not for the giganotosaurus, I have seen other suppliers (always on aliexpress): guanpingzhu Store, YJYM Store.

Shonisaurus

T @tristana My current vendor (I have been buying all PNSO figures and they are quite cheap from that source) is Model toy Center, it is a store that tries to send the packages to Spain eleven days or thirteen days at the latest. I hope I have helped. It seems to me that the dinosaurs of Vitae also work. I have precisely asked him about the two novelties of Vitae jinyunpelta and tiantaisaurus and they told me that they would sell them through his store. I hope I have helped or serve as a small guide for your doubts.

Halzk

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: