News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Vitae dinosaurs

Started by Mauro "Raptor86", October 29, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remko

Quote from: tristana on November 11, 2020, 04:12:44 PM
Hello,

I am informing you of a small problem that happened to me while ordering on the aliexpress site. Indeed, this is the second time that the package is sent and then canceled a few days later. I ordered the vitae giganotosaurus which apparently is still on sale from some suppliers but unfortunately it came to nothing. Would there be another way to be able to acquire this figurine, I wonder. If someone has an idea. The first order has been refunded to me, I'm waiting to see for the second. It seems that other people have already had to suffer his inconvenience from this sales site. They will end up putting someone full time (if they haven't already) just to settle disputes and the resulting reimbursements.

I have the exact same issue with Bubbles. Also ordered the Giganotosaurus and the package was canceled a few days after shipping. I tried reaching out to them, but so far no respons.
I'm not too worried, as I'm sure I will get my money back, but it is frustrating.

Haven't had any other problems with Aliexpress sales though.

SidB

I too had an apparent problem of this nature, though all of the other dozen and a half of my Aliexpress orders came off without a hitch. Ono of my orders was cancelled, a week or so later notification was sent saying that it was on the way. I did finally receive it. Odd.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Halzk @Halzk Great news about dinosaurs from Vitae. I count the days for when these figures are marketed, they are very exotic. What stands out the most about Vitae is that they sell dinosaur figures in which many of them are totally unprecedented in the toy dinosaur market. Thank you for sharing such great news.

T @tristana On the other hand, I know that every life is a world as my mother said, but honestly, but in my case I have never had any problem with the different online stores of Aliexpress and I can say that I have bought in many of them. Yes I had problems with Ebay but in my case I have not had problems with the Amazon shipping company either.

But what has been said, we are not all the same and as I have commented "each life is a world" and each one with each of the experiences of shipping methods to receive the toy dinosaur packages obviously their opinion will be different. My advice is to make a claim and the most important thing is to arm yourself with patience and temper yourself and not despair, whatever happens with that shipment there are certainly worse things in this life.

My opinion is that the Aliexpress money recovery is doable to get it back. In the worst case you will not get the Vitae giganotosaurus "for now" but you can get it from another shipping method or another online store.

RaptorRex

Looking forward to the ones coming with bases! Is there an ETA on when these will be available for purchase so I don't give in to my urges to buy the ones already up on Aliexpress?

tristana

Hi.

After only a fortnight, I received my package containing the giganotosaurus. Yes !. In the meantime I had changed my store (guanpingzhu store), the first one (see previous post) not having satisfied me.

Halzk

ceratopsian

Let's hope for a link to a seller!

Dinoxels

A few new listings for Vitae have appeared, but they are the older releases without the bases. At least I can get my hands on them now!  ;D
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Shonisaurus

When are these figures going to be available on Aliexpress? I am interested in the tiantalosaurus (the two paint versions) and the jinyupelta sinensis.

Is there already a purchase link?

Dinoxels

Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Halzk

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 12, 2020, 10:44:06 AM
When are these figures going to be available on Aliexpress? I am interested in the tiantalosaurus (the two paint versions) and the jinyupelta sinensis.

Is there already a purchase link?
Same here, quite happy they kept the two colors skin for the Tiantaiosaurus

ceratopsian

I agree with avatar_Halzk @Halzk.  I thought the two colour-schemes for Tiantaiosaurus would make a good pair.  I would be happy to justify having two by calling them male and female etc!

SidB

With and without bases, it would appear. Rather affordable.

ceratopsian

I just had a look at the delivery charges by the Etsy seller.  To the UK, £23.79 for a something that costs £27.76.  That is pretty steep.  Not sure whether he would combine postage. 

Remko

Quote from: ceratopsian on December 12, 2020, 12:40:54 PM
I just had a look at the delivery charges by the Etsy seller.  To the UK, £23.79 for a something that costs £27.76.  That is pretty steep.  Not sure whether he would combine postage.

My thoughts exactly. They are about € 30 euro's each with base, but with a € 25 euro shipping cost.

Better wait for either ebay or Aliexpress.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Dinoxels on December 12, 2020, 10:52:00 AM
THEY ARE HERE!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/MonsterHouseBySamson?ref=seller-

When will the three versions of tiantaiosaurus paint and the two versions of jinyulpelta paint all from Vitae be available in your store? I'm interested in those five Vitae figures. I beg you to contact me as soon as possible. They are in Monsterhouse, but I prefer to buy these figures in your store. The PNSO dinosaur figures maybe after the holidays I will buy them, but I prefer to prioritize expenses and buy the Vitae figures from them. Get in touch with me. Wishing you a very happy day, receive,

A very warm greeting

RaptorRex

$30 for US shipping.  :o

It looks like combining orders only shaves off $10 of the original shipping cost. Soooo... for 3 figures that comes out to $175. Yikes!

Carnoking

Glad to see these, but when shipping costs nearly as much as the figure itself, I gotta tap out.

Bread

Quote from: RaptorRex on December 12, 2020, 03:25:05 PM
$30 for US shipping.  :o

It looks like combining orders only shaves off $10 of the original shipping cost. Soooo... for 3 figures that comes out to $175. Yikes!
Guess I'll be skipping out on these too. These figures are quite nice, especially with the addition of bases, but that shipping price just steers me away. Does anyone know how limited these are? I know their Giga is rare and some people regret not buying it.

Doctor Velociraptor

Quote from: Dinoxels on December 12, 2020, 10:52:00 AM
THEY ARE HERE!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/MonsterHouseBySamson?ref=seller-

Hello! Thanks for the info
I was wondering when will they be available on Aliexpress and on Ebay?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: