News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Levi Rawl FOR SALE & wishlist

Started by Cretaceous Crab, February 18, 2018, 04:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cretaceous Crab

Of course, when asked which dinosaurs I want, my general response is "ALL OF THEM!" But below are some figures I am particularly on the hunt for. If anyone out there has any or knows where I can find them at a reasonable price, please let me know.

Original Carnegie Brachiosaurus (the huge heavy one that could be used as a blunt force weapon, paint scheme doesn't matter)
Original Carnegie Deinonychus pack (3 tiny figures on a stand)
Original Carnegie Dimetrodon (the tiny one)
Original Carnegie Tylosaurus (green)
Original Carnegie Maiasaur sitting on nest
Original Carnegie Psittacosaurus
Original Carnegie Euplocephalus
Original Protoceratops with nest
Carnegie Deinosuchus
Carnegie Caudipteryx
Carnegie Kronosaurus
Carnegie Icthyosaurus (with nautilus in jaws)
Carnegie Dilong
Carnegie Amargasaurus
New Carnegie Tylosaurus (green and black one)
New Carnegie Diplodocus
New Carnegie Oviraptor (fully feathered one)

CollectA 1:40 scale Torvosaurus
----
***FOR SALE***

The following are some pieces I have available for sale. None of these include shipping. Unfortunately, I'm not interested in trading at this time. If you are interested in multiple items, there may be some additional negotiating room for prices.

Lots of Jurassic Park stuff, some Definitely Dinos and a Battat T. rex!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/desertroselover

Chap Mei blue Dilophosaurus with frill. Intact but well-played with. $10 OBRO

re-painted Safari LTD Wild Safari Dilophosaurus & Nigersaurus - $15 EACH

Carnegie Citipati (Oviraptor) with nest - $15

Prehistory Resurrection

You can find the Carnegie Deinosuchus and the Carnegie Psittacosaurus on Ebay. While surfing on Ebay today, I found these two figures for sale with their tags. If I see the others on Ebay, I will let you know. Check for these 2 figures on Ebay. If you find them at reasonable prices, you may buy these 2 figures.

Cretaceous Crab

Yeah, I do keep my eye on ebay. Thanks for the tip.

ceratopsian

Everything Dinosaur still has Dilong in stock.

Halichoeres

Some of those are still for sale at SRP at Dejankins: http://www.dejankins.com/safaricarnegie
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Cretaceous Crab

Got a few items for sale. All updated in the initial post.

Cretaceous Crab

Some more items for sale on eBay, including some original JP dinosaurs & a Jeep, some Definitely Dinosaurs and a mint Battat Tyrannosaurus rex. Updated in the original post.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.