News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Show us the state of your Jurassic Park Books

Started by Takama, May 09, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

OK Dr.Admin, if your reading this, im sorry i stole your idea ;D

Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 09, 2018, 09:52:17 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 09, 2018, 02:42:34 AM
Awesome!  My JP copy looks about as worn as yours lol

I just received this in the mail from Amazon :  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0525580832/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My copy is a mess as well! We should create a 'show us the state of your JP copy' thread :))

Bascilly if you have Any of the Jurassic Park Books, Be it, the original two novels, or any books that came along side the movies. Then post photos of them so we can see there condition.

I however, did not get the Novels until they were both released together in one tome at Barnes and Noble.   So its in pretty good condition. 

Dinomike

Here's mine:

It's pretty worn out. I bought it some 26 years ago in Eilat, Israel.
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

DinoToyForum

I'm sorry to report that a raptor leapt from the pages of my copy and left it in a sorry state.

CityRaptor

Quote from: Takama on May 09, 2018, 10:35:06 PM
Bascilly if you have Any of the Jurassic Park Books, Be it, the original two novels, or any books that came along side the movies. Then post photos of them so we can see there condition.

So, we can show off our "Making of" books, comic adaptations, poster books etc, too?
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Takama

Quote from: CityRaptor on May 10, 2018, 12:28:17 AM
Quote from: Takama on May 09, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

So, we can show off our "Making of" books, comic adaptations, poster books etc, too?

Yes, because i figured that Just the novels would make a pretty boreing topic

Patrx

Neat idea! I admit, my copy has seen better days.

Paleona

I see my pic from the Mattel thread spawned it's own topic, lol:

I honestly much prefer the movie adaptation over the book, but you've gotta respect the source material~ I'll probably give it a re-read this summer :) You can also see my "The Making of" book there, which is in pretty much pristine condition. There's also the old sticker book next to it, which has some light wear around the edges. In the corner are the comic books, and the big JP behind Rexy is a set of extra large postcards. I can take closeup pics of this other stuff, if anyone's interested~

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.