News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ade goes Dino painting mental....

Started by purpledjade, June 22, 2018, 07:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpledjade

Hi folks,got some good stuff to show you all but can't work out how to insert images.

ImADinosaurRARR

You need to post the image onto another website and link it to the forum by putting the image URL between these two thingies:

I hope this helps? It's the best way I could describe it. Also WELCOME!! I hope you have fun here :3

purpledjade

I've linked pics but it's still not showing,any more tips?

paintingdinos

Right click on the image, select "copy image address", then hit the "insert image" button when posting here to drop in the css code. Paste the copied address, and your image will appear  :)

Looks fantastic!

DinoToyForum

Quote from: purpledjade on June 22, 2018, 07:12:00 PM
Hi folks,got some good stuff to show you all but can't work out how to insert images.
Here are instructions: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=173.0  :)

Tip: the image address should end with .jpg (or some other valid image file format).

purpledjade

Thanks folks,got some images up,will have a lay down then post some more stuff.The first repaint is the Schleich Kentrosaurus.

Lanthanotus

Now that is a very nice and natural repaint for a great figure, well done :)

purpledjade

purpledjade

Patrx

Very nice repaints, I like your style :)

Mini Minmi

OH my, those are lovely! I like how you coloured the diplodocus with tiny dots, such fine details must've taken a long time and steady hand.

ITdactyl

those soft transitions (my personal waterloo)... *slowly picks jaw from floor, still staring at screen*

Jose S.M.

I love the reddish color you used. It's better than the weird purple of the original.

purpledjade

Some shots from my build and paint of the Lindberg T-Rex, cheap as chips and easy to find,this styrene kit still makes a great piece though.Not finished yet,but getting there.

purpledjade

Jose S.M.

I love the colors of that Edmontonia.

purpledjade

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

ceratopsian

I love the Kentrosaurus.  Lovely work on the plates too.

Halichoeres

I'm really enjoying this thread! You have a good eye (and hand) for this stuff :)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: