News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New DinoToyBlog entries

Started by DinoToyForum, March 12, 2012, 08:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indohyus

Quote from: dinotoyforum on February 04, 2021, 11:59:52 AM
Quote from: indohyus on February 04, 2021, 11:45:14 AM
Going back in time once again to look at a Starley model, this time Palaeotherium

http://dinotoyblog.com/2021/02/04/palaeotherium-starlux/

Cool, love to see Starlux reviewed! But some of the photos are very blurry. :(

Thank you! I do intend to replace the shots, but will need to replace my laptop first. Current one has packed in.

Varanops

Laticauda, refreshing to read a review introduced by a poem.  Clever and very enjoyable.

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Libraraptor

indohyus

Another trip to a land down under, with the Tingamarra Soft-Shelled Turtle, curtesy of Yowie.

http://dinotoyblog.com/2021/02/12/tingamarra-soft-shelled-turtle-lost-kingdoms-series-a-by-yowie/

Halichoeres

Quote from: indohyus on February 12, 2021, 05:05:01 PM
Another trip to a land down under, with the Tingamarra Soft-Shelled Turtle, curtesy of Yowie.

http://dinotoyblog.com/2021/02/12/tingamarra-soft-shelled-turtle-lost-kingdoms-series-a-by-yowie/

Never enough turtles, if you ask me.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Bokisaurus

suspsy

Gwangi

indohyus

suspsy

suspsy

indohyus

indohyus

Quote from: Stolpergeist on February 24, 2021, 03:05:59 AM
The colours on that one are so pretty, I can imagine it swimming through a shallow lagoon.
Also I noticed that your photos got a lot better since the Murgonemys review which I am very happy about.

Thank you very much! Trying to take my time and not rush them. Starting to get the hang of my phone camera.

suspsy

indohyus

suspsy

Quote from: indohyus on February 25, 2021, 07:02:11 PM
Quote from: suspsy on February 25, 2021, 05:49:08 PM
Favorite Iguanodon:
http://dinotoyblog.com/2021/02/25/iguanodon-soft-model-2020-series-by-favorite-co-ltd/

Can see why it's your favourite :P honestly though, great review of a well made figure.

Not my personal favourite; that would be the Deluxe CollectA.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I'm glad to finally know what size it is. I was hoping it would be halfway between the Deluxe CollectA and the Safari Ltd and then I would get it, but it looks like it's about the same size as the Safari Ltd, so it's a no from me.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halichoeres

It's a really nice Iguanodon and if it had come out several years ago I'd have snatched it up. But it had the misfortune of following on the heels of Safari's and CollectA's and even Papo's forgotten version (Iguanodon as weightlifter). I do think it was Favorite's nicest 2020 release.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: