News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New DinoToyBlog entries

Started by DinoToyForum, March 12, 2012, 08:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indohyus

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on April 07, 2021, 01:31:45 AM

TY made a bunch of dinos. I have some. Would you like to see them?

Absolutely mate!

Bokisaurus

Well, after multiple delays, I finally got this review done and posted! ;D
IToy Paraceratherium review is up. This is surely one of my favorite figures of all time and worth every single $$$.
Cheers! :))
http://dinotoyblog.com/2021/04/12/paraceratherium-itoy/

Halichoeres

Are we sure that this gigantic Paraceratherium was made as a collectible for adults, and not as a riding toy for toddlers?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 13, 2021, 01:22:53 PM
Are we sure that this gigantic Paraceratherium was made as a collectible for adults, and not as a riding toy for toddlers?

If you look really really closely, you can spot a hint in his Review:

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Shonisaurus

B @Bokisaurus avatar_Fembrogon @Fembrogon My congratulations to both of you for your extensive reviews of two iconic figures from last year. The paraceratherium itoy and the PNSO spinosaurus of the year 2020 are among the prettiest figures of this productive year despite the coronavirus pandemic.

indohyus

Fembrogon

Thanks, avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus, it was a fun review to write and I wanted to make sure I was very thorough about it.

Out of curiosity, are there any rules about sharing/promoting Blog reviews on social media? I might be interested in linking to my reviews elsewhere, if that's accepted.

suspsy

Goodness, share it as much as you want, whenever you want. Share on Twitter and share it on all the Facebook groups. The more publicity for the DTB, the better. You need never ask permission for that.

Paleona

Hi everyone! I wasn't sure where to ask this, so I figured I'd post it here.

Recently I was digging through some old stuff and found my (nearly complete) set of National Geographic MicroMachines dinos from the 90's ^-^ There's already a review of them posted, but it's over 10 years old with limited photos and not a whole lot of text. Would there be any interest in a new review of them? I have every set except the fossils/skeleton pack. They're pretty detailed and charming. I'm not sure how quickly I'd get a review finished, but it would be a fun project to tackle. Let me know!

Halichoeres

Quote from: Paleona on April 14, 2021, 05:17:28 PM
Hi everyone! I wasn't sure where to ask this, so I figured I'd post it here.

Recently I was digging through some old stuff and found my (nearly complete) set of National Geographic MicroMachines dinos from the 90's ^-^ There's already a review of them posted, but it's over 10 years old with limited photos and not a whole lot of text. Would there be any interest in a new review of them? I have every set except the fossils/skeleton pack. They're pretty detailed and charming. I'm not sure how quickly I'd get a review finished, but it would be a fun project to tackle. Let me know!

I for one would love to see this.

Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on April 13, 2021, 01:45:26 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on April 13, 2021, 01:22:53 PM

If you look really really closely, you can spot a hint in his Review:

Lol not sure how I missed that.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

stoneage

Yes, that would be interesting.  It might help people trying to find the whole line. Go Ahead!

suspsy

Gwangi

indohyus

Halichoeres

Gwangi

Bokisaurus

Great reviews 😃
I on the other hand is waayyyy behind!
Work just got super crazy and busy then I'm about to leave on. One week trip, so they will have to wait till I return.
Keep it up!😃

suspsy

suspsy

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: