News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New DinoToyBlog entries

Started by DinoToyForum, March 12, 2012, 08:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Whoops, thanks for the heads-up! Fixed.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Gwangi

indohyus

Now for a dino that technically is advertising as well, Atlascopcosaurus by Yowie

http://dinotoyblog.com/2021/06/28/atlascopcosaurus-lost-kingdoms-series-b-by-yowie/

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Shonisaurus

avatar_Fembrogon @Fembrogon My congratulations on your new post. Those vintage figures are enriching.

Fembrogon

Shoutout again to avatar_Doug Watson @Doug Watson, J @japfeif, and Mike Fredericks for their assistance while I was writing this.
I believe this marks my 30th review for the blog (wow, when did that happen  :)) ), so I wanted to do something a tad special. Glad you liked it, avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus!

japfeif

Quote from: Fembrogon on June 30, 2021, 03:44:58 PM
Shoutout again to avatar_Doug Watson @Doug Watson, J @japfeif, and Mike Fredericks for their assistance while I was writing this.
I believe this marks my 30th review for the blog (wow, when did that happen  :)) ), so I wanted to do something a tad special. Glad you liked it, avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus!

Very glad to help! Don't hesitate to ask anytime!
And great job on the review! Now I know why you were so interested in the Trachodon!   :)

I thought maybe it was just because he is such a cool figure! (He's probably my favorite of the Sinclairs!!! Love the old-time Charles Knight influence!!)
Look forward to seeing more of your reviews in the future!

Jeff Pfeiffer

Fembrogon

Quote from: japfeif on June 30, 2021, 04:30:28 PM
Very glad to help! Don't hesitate to ask anytime!
And great job on the review! Now I know why you were so interested in the Trachodon!   :)

I thought maybe it was just because he is such a cool figure! (He's probably my favorite of the Sinclairs!!! Love the old-time Charles Knight influence!!)
Look forward to seeing more of your reviews in the future!

Jeff Pfeiffer
Thanks; the Trachodon is probably my favorite of the bunch too. It's definitely a cool figure, but it's a nostalgic one, too; so once I realized there was more to this figure, I wanted to really do it justice.
Hopefully I'll be doing more Sinclair reviews in the future.

suspsy

suspsy

Shonisaurus

avatar_PhilSauria @PhilSauria Magnificent review of the endearing tyrannosaurus rex from the endearing company Schleich. My congratulations.

Gwangi

suspsy

Three tyrannosaur reviews in a row, woo!

SidB

Quote from: suspsy on July 05, 2021, 05:22:13 PM
Three tyrannosaur reviews in a row, woo!
It doesn't get much better for me!

Shonisaurus

avatar_Gwangi @Gwangi Superb review of Safari's tyrannosaurus repainted. My congratulations.

indohyus

Gothmog the Baryonyx

avatar_indohyus @indohyus  You know that reminds me, even though its a tad fragmentary, I'd like a decent figure of Rebbachisaurus
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

avatar_indohyus @indohyus My congratulations on your new article. Honestly rebbachisaurus needs a lot more love.

suspsy

Shonisaurus

avatar_PhilSauria @PhilSauria My congratulations on your article is my favorite giganotosaurus. I honestly like the darker version better.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: