News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What would you make in a new Dino Toy Company?

Started by Takama, August 08, 2012, 05:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killekor

Quote from: Dilopho on January 01, 2017, 12:18:36 PM
Quote from: Killekor on December 22, 2016, 04:47:57 PM
8) Exclusive Predasaur: Ticamasaurus "Killekor" (Tyrannosaurus+Camarasaurus)

I like the Wyvern idea! Oh, if Rebor ever did a Yi Qi they should name it Wyvern.....

...anyway you wouldn't be able to call it Killekor and you'd have to chance some design things because of copyright issues!

Clearly i Will ask to simba to do this Predasaur, and, with my personal color scheme (ive posted the Repaint in the Christmas thread).

Killekor Will be an Exclusive limited edition collection model, It Will be have an articulated skeleton (Made of polystone) with over the it Rubber (excluded all his spikes)
And his weapons Will be Made of wood and (the metal parts are made of polystone), and the Green Crystal Will be a dioptasium!

In the dragon series Will be not only the wywern, but many other Dragons!

I Will also do a documentary, every episode Will have a dinosaur, Dragon, Hibryd and/or mithycal dinosaurs, with an impressive graphic, and the only soundtrack Will be a track of  a movie/TV series, a famous (or not) song or... Classic music (piano, violins...) The name Will be... Dinosaurs, dragons, Hibryds, Mithycal dinosaurs and the Music! For Who don't want the entire DVD Can get menor dvd's like dinosaurs and the music, Dragons and the music... Or,  Dinosaurs, dragons, Hibryds, Mithycal dinosaurs and the Music, Winter version,
Dinosaurs, dragons, Hibryds, Mithycal dinosaurs and the piano...

What do you think about Mithycal dinosaurs?

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Killekor

Quote from: Killekor on January 01, 2017, 01:28:20 PM
Quote from: Dilopho on January 01, 2017, 12:18:36 PM
Quote from: Killekor on December 22, 2016, 04:47:57 PM
8) Exclusive Predasaur: Ticamasaurus "Killekor" (Tyrannosaurus+Camarasaurus)

I like the Wyvern idea! Oh, if Rebor ever did a Yi Qi they should name it Wyvern.....

...anyway you wouldn't be able to call it Killekor and you'd have to chance some design things because of copyright issues!

Clearly i Will ask to simba to do this Predasaur, and, with my personal color scheme (ive posted the Repaint in the Christmas thread).

Killekor Will be an Exclusive limited edition collection model, It Will be have an articulated skeleton (Made of polystone) with over the it Rubber (excluded all his spikes)
And his weapons Will be Made of wood and (the metal parts are made of polystone), and the Green Crystal Will be a dioptasium!

In the dragon series Will be not only the wywern, but many other Dragons!

I Will also do a documentary, every episode Will have a dinosaur, Dragon, Hibryd and/or mithycal dinosaurs, with an impressive graphic, and the only soundtrack Will be a track of  a movie/TV series, a famous (or not) song or... Classic music (piano, violins...) The name Will be... Dinosaurs, dragons, Hibryds, Mithycal dinosaurs and the Music! For Who don't want the entire DVD Can get menor dvd's like dinosaurs and the music, Dragons and the music... Or,  Dinosaurs, dragons, Hibryds, Mithycal dinosaurs and the Music, Winter version,
Dinosaurs, dragons, Hibryds, Mithycal dinosaurs and the piano...

What do you think about Mithycal dinosaurs?

Killekor

Clearly i Will not do this, this are all Dreams  :( :( :(

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

BlueKrono

As an aspiring paleoartist, this is something I would actually like to do. I think I would name my company Krono Kreations. Catchy, isn't it? I've spent a long time perusing dino encyclopedias and taxonomic lists looking for the most interesting species to do, and here are my selections. I would probably even make them in the order presented here, starting from the first in each group:

Amphibians

Gerrothorax
Prionosuchus
Diplocaulus
Microbrachis
Platyhystrix

Reptiles

Turtles:
Chinlechelys
Proganochelys
Calcarichelys

Crocodilians:
Stomatosuchus
Lotosaurus
Xilousuchus
Ctenosauriscus
Arizonasaurus

Synapsids:
Secodontosaurus
Ctenospondylus
Procynosuchus

Pterosaurs:
Jeholopterus

Other reptiles:
Cyamodus
Hypuronector
Sharovipteryx

Marine Reptiles

Kronosaurus
Globidens
Kaiwhekea
Xinpusaurus
Brachauchenius
Prognathodon
Styxosaurus

Saurischians

Theropods:
Ichthyovenator
Chirostenotes
Altispinax
Yi Qi
Pelecanimimus
Acrocanthosaurus
Suchomimus

Sauropods:
Brachytrachelopan
Ampelosaurus
Amargasaurus
Rapetosaurus
Dicraeosaurus
Saltasaurus

Ornithischians

Ornithopods:
Olorotitan
Tsintaosaurus
Tanius
Ouranosaurus
Lesothosaurus

Marginocephalia:
Sinoceratops
Stygimoloch
Pachyrhinosaurus

Thyreophora:
Crichtonsaurus
Dacentrurus

Mammals

Andrewsarchus
Proterix
Rodhocetus
Thalassocnus
Acrophoca
Prodeinotherium
Amebelodon
Platybelodon
Peltephilus
Gomphotherium
Hyaenodon
Dinohyus

I endeavored to cover a more extensive group of prehistoric animals than are commonly made in figure form. When there were two similar animals I usually chose the one that is less known or depicted in art. Now I have to decide on scale; clearly one scale isn't going to work with tiny amphibians and giant sauropods. But maybe I could do them in three scales. Would you guys be interested in seeing these animals depicted in sculpt?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

stargatedalek

This is an idea I'd like to try my hand at someday too, I would never be able to by myself of course, but perhaps someday someone with the set-up and know-how for molding and casting might be interested in partnering up with a few budding sculptors.

I'd like to do things in batches, either by taxa or locality. IE I'd do a line of invertebrates and one wave/batch/etc. might be crustaceans so I'd include modern and extinct representatives, or I might do Atlantic Canada and include some Carboniferous animals alongside modern species.

Derek.McManus

Quote from: stargatedalek on January 01, 2017, 07:10:58 PM
This is an idea I'd like to try my hand at someday too, I would never be able to by myself of course, but perhaps someday someone with the set-up and know-how for molding and casting might be interested in partnering up with a few budding sculptors.

I'd like to do things in batches, either by taxa or locality. IE I'd do a line of invertebrates and one wave/batch/etc. might be crustaceans so I'd include modern and extinct representatives, or I might do Atlantic Canada and include some Carboniferous animals alongside modern species.

That is a clever idea and would lead to interesting collections

jooooo

Mine would probably produce figures resembling 3d versions of Andrey Attuchin's (Olorotitan on Deviantart) works. Scientifically accurate for sure.
Models:
Theropods:
Betasuchus
Tyrannosaurus, with feathers for sure
Albertosaurus, also feathered
A dromaeosaurid
Troodon with owl-like facial disks
Megalosaurid, probably Torvosaurus
Megaraptoran
Titanis

Sauropodomorphs:
Plateosaurus
Puertasaurus
Shunosaurus

Ornithischians:
Udanoceratops
Zuniceratops
Stegosaurus
Parasaurolophus
Diabloceratops
Orthomerus

Non-dinosaurs:
Mosasaurus
Nothosaurus
Dimorphodon
An azhdarchid of some kind, probably Arambourgiania
Nimravus
Waharoa
Chalicotherium
Lycaenops
Moschops
Shonisaurus
Diplocaulus

Halichoeres

BlueKrono, that's a great list. There's a lot of talent on this forum, maybe y'all ought to collaborate on a semi-mass-produced line.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Soopairik

Maybe some DIY dino toys? Toys that you can put together yourself, but still accurate. Basically you make dinosaur skeletons that can easily be assembled, then drape some dino skin over the skeleton. And movable limbs.

CrypticPrism

My dream has a thread?

Anyways, the line is mostly 1:35,except for the smaller animals

A diplodocus with a bendy tail(wire like in the Carnegie tany or bendable plastic) so that you can pose it however you want. Color scheme is blue gray with black stripes going down side.

A utahraptor in a standing pose with wings spread(released as soon as new material is)(feathered) color scheme is orange brown with white belly.

Feathered Tyrannosaurus, color scheme being blackish brown with white cheeks that are striped black, and a red streak near the eyes.

Triceratops complete with spines in a walking pose with open mouth, color scheme tan with splotches of brown here and there.

Stegosaurus in walking pose, color scheme brown with red plates

Spinosaurus (Ibrahim bipedal) standing with outstretched neck , color tan with horizontal black stripes.

Hatzegopteryx in flying pose, color scheme black with white stripes and red belly.
Pterosaur toob with all kinds of 1:40 pterosaurs.
"Tip for flirting: carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with."
"Reading is just staring at a dead piece of wood for hours and hallucinating
My DeviantArt: flipplenup.deviantart.com

Tylosaurus

I'd remake the Dino-Riders but then with the same kind of toy qualities they had in the 1980's just using the latest tech of today as materials go and  the latest accuracies per dino.
Accuracy is incredibly important; Toy, model, resin or cast for that matter, it just has to make sense for that part, that will give people of all ages a better example of how the dino's probably looked like ( Ex the DR Armor).

Even though being Dino-Riders, I'd make the armor look more advanced upgraded add Naval units that have motorized swimming action with submersible options as well, that to which were all planned at some point back in 1089-1990, but also add Dinosaurs, Flying Reptiles & Marine Reptiles that are less known, creating a much larger variety of breeds, species etc.

A series unit count goes, I would make it so that there are 40 units per series, 12 Valorians 12 Rulons and the rest can be twin packs like infantry or base add ons etc.

Something like that, since we have 3D Printers such things are quite doable, today's computing tech makes such things very plausible, also the way of designing such things, would be very interesting to see at hand.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

I'm actually making a new dinosaur toy line called Mesozoic Masterpiece. All of the models are going to be in 1:40 scale. The first model will be a Spinosaurus swimming. The second will be a pack of Dakotaraptors feasting on a dead Tyrannosaurus. The third will be an Allosaurus attacking a Stegosaurus. They will all have a very well detailed base.

Silvanusaurus

I envisage a line of figures all based on accurate depictions of outdated/vintage dinosaur reconstructions from palaeoart, like the Favorite 'Oldies' figures but with more variety and easier to acquire.
I'd make them myself but i won't because that would involve work. 

Loon

I'd start with some relatively well-known animals sold under a single "prehistoric life" line; I'd throw in some more obscure animals that are similar enough to more popular animals(Dakotaraptor~Deinonychus~"Velociraptor"). As for the animals with an already saturated market, I would try to produce better, and more accurate figures than previously offered in order to hook collectors who are simply looking to upgrade. I'd mainly operate in 1:40, when possible; however, some larger animals would be offered as "deluxes," a relatively 1:40 scale line of hollow vinyl figures.

Mesozoic:
Allosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Dakotaraptor
Edmontosaurus
Hatzegopteryx
Tarbosaurus
Torosaurus
Deluxe Titanosaurus

Other Prehistoric Animals:
Australopithecus
Andrewsarchus
Dunklosteus
Dimetrodon
Deluxe Colombian Mammoth
Pikia
Smilodon
Tiktaalik

The Atroxious

Maniraptoriformes. All maniraptoriformes, all the time.

I haven't put a lot of thought into this because, well, I'm not a toy maker, but it's something I'd love to see, so in my fantasies, I like to imagine doing this. I'd probably start with my favorite genera, so mostly long necked and/or gracile animals and go from there. I suspect my line would be fairly controversial since in all likelihood some of my figures would have deformities or scars, not unlike the Papo running rex. Theoretically, I might even decide to do more stylised figures, or full on hybrids (herons with retractile sickle claws, anyone?) which would probably bring on heaps of flak, but it's the sort of thing I like, so I'd probably dabble in it anyway.

Halichoeres

I'd make an explicit effort to fill in the gaps left by other companies. There are plenty of good Tyrannosaurus, Parasaurolophus, and Apatosaurus figures out there, so I'd focus on the organisms that have rarely or never been made. I'd make figures in 3 scales chosen to best complement already available figures, so probably 1:6, 1:18, and 1:40. Waves of 12, each representing a different time slice.

Cambrian:
Amplectobelua symbrachiata
Cathaymyrus diadexus
Diandongia pista
Hazelia palmata
Leanchoilia superlata
Microdictyon sinicum
Myllokunmingia fengjiaoa
Shankouclava anningense
Tsunyidiscus aclis
Vetulicola cuneata
Xidazoon stephanua
Yunnanozoon lividum

Ordovician:
Armenoceras richmondensis
Astraspis desiderata
Constellaria emaciata
Cyclonema inflatum
Furca mauritanica
Gaurocrinus nealli
Isotelus gigas
Lepadocystis moorei
Michelinoceras primum
Pentecopterus decorahensis
Promissum pulchrum
Sacabambaspis janvieri

Silurian:
Acaenoplax hayae
Aquilonifer spinosus
Climatius reticulatus
Cooksonia pertonii
Entelognathus primordialis
Guiyu oneiros
Haliestes dasos
Kenostrychus clemensi
Nerepisacanthus denisoni
Pneumodesmus newmani
Psarolepis romeri
Trimerus delphinocephalus

Devonian:
Angustidontus seriatus
Campbellodus decipiens
Canowindra grossi
Chotecops ferdinandi
Eastmanosteus calliaspis
Elpistostege watsoni
Furcacauda heintzae
Gogonasus andrewsae
Loriolaster mirabilis
Lunaspis heroldi
Moythomasia durgaringa
Onychodus jandemarrai

Carboniferous:
Amphibamus grandiceps
Archaeothyris florensis
Arthropleura armata
Crassigyrinus scoticus
Bandringa rayi
Falcatus falcatus
Helodus simplex
Iniopteryx rushlaui
Latzelia primordialis
Pecopteris unita
Rhizodus hibberti
Westlothiana lizziae

Permian:
Anteosaurus magnificus
Cassiavellia galtarae
Diceratosaurus brevirostris
Estemmenosuchus mirabilis
Glossopteris angustifolia
Jonkeria ingens
Ophiacodon mirus
Persephonichthys chthonica
Prionosuchus plummeri
Protereisma permianum
Rhabdouraea bentzi
Seymouria baylorensis

I'd let you guys pick the Mesozoic ones.

[edited to correct the spelling of Leanchoilia]
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

BlueKrono

Lookit all them pre-Mesozoic species... Your line would surely bankrupt me, sir.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

CrypticPrism

The forum is so active right now.

Oh my good lord you would make an ophiacodon. Take my money.
"Tip for flirting: carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with."
"Reading is just staring at a dead piece of wood for hours and hallucinating
My DeviantArt: flipplenup.deviantart.com

Ravonium

I would try to make species that other dinosaur companies just won't. A few examples are...

Heterodontosaurus
Prehistoric Amphibians in general
Dakotaraptor
Troodon
Scelidosaurus (I know Collecta made one but, as some have pointed out, it looks nothing like a Scelidosaurus)
More synapsids
More post-Mesozoic non-mammals

This probably isn't all but I'm going to leave it there.

Zhuchengotyrant

I would like to do a lot, mostly neglected species and things like that. I would make them in 1:40 scale, as that is what I collect. I'll list about ten I'll make plus a tube, but I won't list the 'obvious' ones like tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, etc

So here they are:

Small dinosaurs tube:
Alvarezasaurus
Yi (probably in a bigger scale, like 1:30)
Mei
Incisivosaurus
Scutellosaurus
Ornitholestes
Leaellynasaura
Gasparinasaura
Othnielia
Megapnosaurus (Not Coelophysis- Mrgapnosaurus)

Single figures:
Rubeosaurus
Supersaurus
Avimimus
Ampelosaurus
Opisthocoelicaudia
Altirhinus
Afrovenator
Dubreuillosaurus
Eustreptospondylus
Anchiceratops

-Zhuchengotyrant

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

We have been brainstorming on this topic for a while, since it just popped up again, we thought we'd post what we have so far.

In a hypothetical scenario in which we had enough artistic skill and monetary support to pull off a prehistoric animal toy line, this is what we have in mind.

My line would consist of multiple mini-lines
The company, of whatever, would be Expedition Discovery Enterprise. Two or three models from each line would be released at one time (each cycle).

Retrosaurus - "Back to our Past"

We decided to go a bit further and create the packaging we would use in this hypothetical line, however, we have not yet finished them all. If you would like to see all of the finished packaging for all of the figures, please let us know, we may put it higher on the list of priorities to complete.

One line would be called Retrosaurus and would consist of old incarnations of prehistoric animals, with little tags that explain why they look the way they look. I would want this line to be as detailed as Papo, and be modeled off old models and illustrations, each one comes with a base/diorama piece similar to REBOR's figures, but a bit bigger and more like a terrarium. This line would be packaged in boxes. This line would consist of the following;

1. Water House Hawkins-styled Iguanodon (1:40)

[/url]

2. Water House Hawkins-styled Megalosaurus (1:40)

3. Water House Hawkins-styled Pterodactylus (1:20)

4. Water House Hawkins-styled Hylaeosaurus (1:40)

5. Water House Hawkins-styled Ichthyosaurus (1:10)

6. Charles Knight-styled Stegosaurus (1: 40)

7. Charles Knight-styled Agathaumas (1:40)

8. Charles Knight-styled Tyrannosaurus (1:40)

9. Charles Knight-styled Brontosaurus (1:40)

10. Charles Knight-styled Mosasaurus (1:30)

11. Charles Knight-styled Dryptosaurus (1:40)

12. Charles Knight-styled Parasaurolophus (1:40)

13. Charles Knight-styled Anatosaurus (1:40)

14. Ray Harryhausen-styled Allosaurus (1:40)

15. Ray Harryhausen-styled Pteranodon (1:40)

16. Kangaroo-styled Iguanodon (1:40)

17. Old-styled Deinonychus (1:20)

18. Old-Styled Scolosaurus (1:40)

Beasts of Time - "Dinos are overrated!"

Then a second-line entitled; Beasts of Time, which would hold animals that lived with the dinosaurs, and animals before the dinosaurs all at 1:20 scale, they come packaged in boxes, come with accessories, and would include the following, all of which have no bases;

1. Edaphosaurus- Light tan underbelly, with dark tan top, with spots and freckles and miscellaneous lines of black. The sail would be red, being dark red progressively getting brighter to the top. It would be in a curled pose, with its mouth open ready to charge.

2. Palaeosaniwa- the general color of a Mexican Beaded lizard, with tan countershading. It would lunging up into the air with half its body on the ground.

3. Cynognathus- covered in a short coat of fur, black with stripes of brown and white horizontally across the sides from the snout to the tail, neutral pose with pose-able mouth.

4. Diplocaulus- This one would be a bit more speculative, it would have fat on its back like a waxy tree frog, making it look hunchbacked, and leafy/mossy skin flaps giving it good camouflage. It would be dark green, tan, and brown mottled similar to leaf-litter. It would be posed with a wobbly tail with its mouth open like it is swimming.

5. Ikrandraco- dark grey, with bright blue on its bottom jaw crest and throat. It would be in mid stride on all fours, with its mouth open.

6. Hesperornis- This one would have a similar pattern to the Great auk, but with medium brown instead of black. It is standing up with its mouth closed, like a cormorant.

7. Anatosuchus- the same color scheme as the model commissioned by Sereno, with a pose-able mouth, in an attack pose.

8. Phosphorosaurus- Dark blue, and black, with a medium gray underbelly. It would have yellow eyes and yellowy-green phosphorescent patterns on its side.

9. Nicrosaurus- same colors and pattern as the American alligator, but with miscellaneous dark green bands in its pattern, in a neutral pose.

10. Hupehsuchus- in a swimming pose, pose-able mouth, light blue with dark green spots, and a cream underbelly.

Antediluvia - "Almost like real-life!"

And then a third line of all 1:1 figures, that come without a package (like safari, Carnegie, and papo), entitled; Antediluvia.

1. Jeholopterus- There would be two individuals, one in a flying pose and another in a quadripedal pose. They would both be covered in a short coat of pycnofibres (molded on, not actual fuzz). It would be dark chocolate brown all over with a darker underbelly and orange eyes. Both would have moveable jaws. The flying one comes with a stand.

2. Scleromochlus- This would have a bit of speculative short fuzz, and be in a neutral pose, with both of its legs in the same pose, due to the kangaroo locomotion. Yellow underbelly, brown top with differing shades scattered around the body with little splotches of black. Closeable mouth.

3. Hurdia- This one would have the color scheme of the Randall's pistol shrimp and be made of slightly transparent material. Comes with stand. It would be completely articulated at each segment in the body with articulated mandibles.

4. Cacops- This would have a similar color scheme as the Alien Tree Frog, but with a darker base green. It would be in mid stride and have a closeable mouth.

5. Anisoceras armatum- This one would not be at maximum size (since that would be past 24 in!), thus it would be a young individual at 12in and it would have the color scheme of the orange Polymita picta (the Cuban Painted Snail) with the dark blue/purple squishy body. The soft parts would be modeled after the Nautilus, but with longer tentacles and white spots on it as well.

6. Falcatus- This another one that would have two individuals, a male and a female (the female lacking the skull projection of course). They would both have a dark tan color with a light tan/cream underbelly. The male's crest would be dark blue. They both have stands. They are posed in a way that appears like they are swimming when apart, and together they look as though they are courting.

7. Longisquama- Nothing too speculative with this one, just the commonly seen shape. It would be colored like the Red Headed Agama, with closeable mouth and in a neutral pose.

8. Castorocauda-Similar colors to the common Beaver, with some light brown markings on the body shaped like faded stripes. Closed mouth, in a moving pose.

9. Pappochelys- Light brown underbelly, grey-blue top, with redish/orange to the sides of the body where the ribs kind of make the protruding shell-like structure. It has a curled pose, semi-neutral, and closeable mouth.

10. Marasuchus- this would be covered with featherlike filaments on the body, tail, neck, and a bit of the shoulders and hips. Similar colors to the caimain lizard, but with some dark blue bars on the body, in mid-stride with moveable mouth.

11. Icaronycteris- looks like the standard reconstructions, with standard brown colors. It would be in a flying pose with a stand and moveable jaws.

12. Eurypterus- this one is 9in long, is articulated much like the Hurdia, at each segment and each segment in the legs are articulated, it has a stand, and is colored light blue, with a cream/sand-blue underside with dark blue splotches on the top.

13. Sinornis- moveable mouth, in a perching pose but with its wings out as though it is trying to regain its balance. White underbelly, brown top, black wing tips and tail feathers, and a blue snout/beak.

14. Darwinius- a virtual recreation of Ida, at 23 in, it has its tail pointed vertically, and it is on its haunches, sitting vertically. The color is similar to the red-ruffed lemur, with black/dark brown splotches on back, and reddish brown stripes on the tail. 

15. Tetrapodophis- an extra large individual at 7 inches long, semi-curled pose with its head turned upward with its front limbs slack against its body and the rest of its body and back legs on the ground. It has a yellow scaled underbelly, black head, and light tan/cream top with orange freckle/specks on the top of the body.

Titans of Time - "The Biggest of the Big!"

And another line entitled; Titans of Time, all 1:40 scale. This line would be based in the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild youtube series (that will happen sometime), detailing the largest organisms to exist in each group. It would likely result in the promotion of the creature's figure form at the end of the video. They all come packaged in boxes, with miscellaneous accessories.

1. Alamosaurus-

2. Giganotosaurus-

3. Eotriceratops-

4. Therizinosaurus-

5. Purussaurus-

6. Shantungosaurus-

7. Megalania-

8. Palaeoloxodon namadicus-

9. Prionosuchus-

10. Quetzalcoatlus-

11. Argentavis-

12. Shastasaurus-

13. Diprotodon-

13. Livyatan-

15. Blue Whale-

P.S. Any talented sculptures, modelers, or molders would be interested in combining forces with us to produce these figures, we'd be very grateful. We also have a youtube channel we'd incorporate these figures into to help sell them. However, we are not high in the way of funds, so we'd just be the creative directors and advertisement part of the production.

Our email is here: [email protected]

Or you can just PM us. Thanks!
Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: