News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

avatar_Duna @Duna Thank you for your words, sincerely the dinosaurs from Safari and Collecta are beautiful and very cheap compared to other brands, next year I will order the konobelodon and diplodocus from Alcaiceria. I love those two Eofauna dinosaurs along with Schleich, Safari, Papo or Collecta figures so I get free shipping.

C @CarnotaurusKing  My congratulations for that Safari einiosaurus are very beautiful Doug Watson's ceraptosids, on the other hand Carnegie's deinonichus is despite the years one of my favorite figures and is even one of the best prehistoric crocodiles on the market, and the dolichorhynchis is undoubtedly the best of its genre today in the toy dinosaur market, pity that it is so small!

Grimbeard

Quote from: Fembrogon on November 12, 2021, 07:02:03 PM
That's a great selection of gifts, avatar_Grimbeard @Grimbeard! The invertebrates look especially neat. I know the Anomalocaris is by Favorite, but what brand are the other 3?

Since the invertebrates dont have any stamps on them, I suspect them to be knock-offs form the Favorite (the Animalocaris) and Colorata (the other three). The scuplts and painting are really nice though, so I dont mind, especially considering how hard Favorites and Coloratas are to come by in Germany.

Fembrogon

Ah, that makes sense; I've probably seen similar figures mentioned on the forum elsewhere.
It's a shame that the Japanese brands don't have a stronger international presence. Current issues with shipping orders don't help either.

Paleodude

Had some extra Kohl's Cash lying around from a recent sale, so I decided to pick up the Camp Cretaceous Imaginext Ben and Bumpy set. Really love the way Imaginext has done the eyes on these figures.

AcroSauroTaurus

Got a few Jurassic items recently.
Apatosaurus

Chialingosaurus

Zuniceratops
I am the Dinosaur King!

need4swede

The 'Supplanter' Spinosaurus
By Nanmu

- Swede

Shonisaurus

P @Paleodude  My congratulations, what a fun figure!

avatar_AcroSauroTaurus @AcroSauroTaurus  My congratulations, JP / JW dinosaurs are very nice figures.

avatar_need4swede @need4swede  My congratulations without a doubt the spinosaurus Nanmu is a truly cult figure for collectors, magnificent figure and magnificent choice.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Congrats on your legitimate, and one not so legitimate, Jurassic Park figures
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I found a big thing on eBay:

The 2009 big Schleich Apatosaurus. I will be doing something about the digits on its hands later.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

My congratulations, that "retro" apatosaurus is a beauty and it is immense, apart from that it is made of solid PVC although I know that it has had many criticisms I like this sauropod more in collaboration with the Berlin Humbold museum than the later revelations of sauropods made by Schleich.

Sim

I finally opened a box of dinosaurs I think months after it arrived.  Inside was the PNSO Allosaurus and Lambeosaurus and the Safari Daspletosaurus.  I was lucky with the Allosaurus, it was painted well and its thumb claw is the largest claw on each hand.  It replaces my Favorite soft model series 2 Allosaurus as my Allosaurus jimmadseni.  Both the PNSO Allosaurus and Lambeosaurus are excellent figures.  As for my Safari Daspletosaurus, well unfortunately I wasn't lucky with this one, it has painting errors on its face.  I hope I can get another which looks good.  Joining the Favorite Allosaurus in leaving my collection is the Papo Ceratosaurus, in the end I just don't like it.  I find Papo's figures really unappealing and there is no exception to that.

MLMjp

That Schleich Apatosaurus is still one my favorite representations of the genus. Congrats on getting it, avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx!

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Thank you avatar_MLMjp @MLMjp

Also got a box of goodies from Everything Dinosaur earlier today (Saturday) will be opening on Sunday morning(ish)

Got the new PNSO Olorotitan and Dunkleosteus from latest batch, as well as the Beasts of the Mesozoic Spiclypeus, and the CollectA Pliosaurus and Eustreptospondylus

Shonisaurus

My congratulations, for all the new acquisitions, as I have already indicated the dunkleosteus and the olorotitan are very well finished figures and honestly it would be a must buy for any good collector.

The pliosaurus is ok but honestly but for it the kronosaurus of the same brand from Collecta surpasses it.

need4swede

Spinosaurus
By W-Dragon

- Swede

Shonisaurus

My congratulations on your new acquisition of W-Dragon competes in beauty with its Nanmu counterpart.

Shonisaurus

Yesterday I bought the second batch of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals, I received the mamenchisaurus, doedicurus, megalosaurus, neovenator, dilophosaurus from Collecta and the megalodon from Papo.

More images in my Shonsaurus collection.

Here the group photo

need4swede

- Swede

Shonisaurus

avatar_need4swede @need4swede Thanks for your words. Of course highly recommended those dinosaurs and prehistoric animals (doedicurus and megalodon).

Gwangi

Got the PNSO Cretoxyrhina in today. I'll post more pictures and thoughts in the 2021 PNSO thread.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: