News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

Haul from dinosaur_models_artworks

Rebor's Diplodocus full repaint
PNSO's Meraxes lips added full repaint
PNSO's Albertosaurus lips added full repaint
PNSO's Lambeosaurus thickened neck full repaint

Faelrin

avatar_Bread @Bread Those are all so very beautiful. Lucky you.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Oh this reminds me! Several weeks ago at this point I received a shipment from eBay of some figures sold by none other than avatar_Bread @Bread! Specifically the lot with the HLG carnotaurus and tianzhenosaurus, as well as the repainted eofauna trike and wild past protoceratops. Unfortunately I didn't think to get pictures but I will when I get a chance!

Quiversaurus

Oh so those figures on his Instagram were commissioned by you! They're beautiful, I especially like the Lambeosaurus, it looks healthier and more formidable with that thickened neck!

Bread

Quote from: DefinitelyNOTDilo on November 01, 2023, 09:57:34 PMOh this reminds me! Several weeks ago at this point I received a shipment from eBay of some figures sold by none other than avatar_Bread @Bread! Specifically the lot with the HLG carnotaurus and tianzhenosaurus, as well as the repainted eofauna trike and wild past protoceratops. Unfortunately I didn't think to get pictures but I will when I get a chance!
Glad to hear they arrived safely and are in a good home ;D

Yeah, I've been trying to narrow down on the smaller figures and give these bigger pieces a more shine on the shelf. I started to really dislike a bit of my shelf spacing, so these bigger pieces can now feel less crowded and less little figures fitting in between them. Hope this makes sense...

PrimevalRaptor

Had a bit of a surprise today, stumbling upon the Battat/Terra Cryolophosaurus, never expected to see this one in person over here (the only time Terra stuff popped up here was a few years back and it was only the repaints), really happy about this since the Cryo was the model I wanted the most out of the new releases.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: PrimevalRaptor on November 03, 2023, 05:04:43 PMHad a bit of a surprise today, stumbling upon the Battat/Terra Cryolophosaurus, never expected to see this one in person over here (the only time Terra stuff popped up here was a few years back and it was only the repaints), really happy about this since the Cryo was the model I wanted the most out of the new releases.

So are these Rare or common. It feels as of every few months I get the opposite answer. I have one myself, found in it a clothing store

PrimevalRaptor

Good question, I did hear they'ren ot in production anymore but they do seem to pop up in a lot of stores? Over here in Germany they seem rare at least.

GojiraGuy1954

My newest ED order came in today

CollectA Anomalocaris
CollectA Bajadasaurus
CollectA Basilosaurus
CollectA Hadrosaurus
CollectA Koolasuchus
Safari LTD Coelodonta
Haolonggood Nasutoceratops (Brown)
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

EmperorDinobot

My b-day haul from 3 days ago (Nov 3)

postsaurischian

:D  a package from the wild past has arrived.

ceratopsian

That was quick!  Looks good.

Quote from: postsaurischian on November 09, 2023, 03:35:57 PM:D  a package from the wild past has arrived.

Faelrin

I need to go to bed here soon since I need to get up early tomorrow, but I got a huge haul while out today. Might get more tomorrow, but we'll see. I got a pic, but I'll share tomorrow. In short I picked up the HC Brachiosaurus on sale 25% off at Target, and a couple figures at Walmart, specifically the Ornithocheirus (only one), Gigantspinosaurus (only one), the parrot colored Pyroraptor, mini metallic Indominus and Spinosaurus (using the codes from my thread, and btw they had a ton of the minis, so if anyone wants anything in particular let me know. They were stocked up on both Wave 2 and 3, but none of the new 2024 wave yet), and another Borealopelta (even though I just reviewed it) to keep mint in box, also because my cat Spaz already decided she would chew on the head of the earlier one, because I left it sit out on the bed next to me as I worked on the review for a couple of weeks/month+. But honestly if anyone absolutely still wants this one anyways, I'm free to part ways with it for retail price. They had another there as well. Both stores were also well stocked surprisingly.

Edit: My cat has also claimed the HC Brachiosaurus box as her throne/perch. I will need to get a pic of this at some point too.

EmperorDinobot

So 25% off? Hmm...

Well I got more BOTM stuff, Suskityrannus, Qianzhousaurus, and Teratophoneus, who is on the way. Also got the environmentally friendly Triceratops, the HC T.rex for like half off last month (I have SDCC), HC Carnotaurus, which is on its way, and a Zuru toys Stegosaurus with weapons. It was huge and lovely, and for $11 I wasn't gonna pass on it. I'll post pics when I'm done with my b-day haul's pics someday.

If nobody is doing the review of Xenoceratops, I'll do it. I'm backlogged because I have severe writer's/artist's block. Just an uninspiring month.

Prehistory Resurrection

So after having a handful of Schleichs and lots of CollectAs and Jurassic World Dominion merch, my nearest local toy shop just a new stock of figures; Safari ltd figures. As well as modern-day animals and some dinosaurs and prehistoric animals, there were also mythical creatures. There was Unicorn, Cerberus (three-headed dog), Griffin (Half eagle half lion), Phoenix (Fire bird), Pegasus and some Dragons. I've started a develop a liking for fantastical creatures. Ended up getting the Pegasus and Glow in the dark Snow Dragon;

I also got two of the 2007 Raptors;

Though inaccurate, I've always liked this sculpt very much and like how they look like JP Raptors.

Believe it or not, these are my first Safari Ltd figures. Never came across Safari ltd figures physically before.

Here's my small collection of fantastical creatures for the moment, also including the Schleich Eldrador Ice Wolf;

Here's the current stock of figures at my nearest local toy shop (CollectAs and Safari Ltd) not including the Jurassic World Dominion merch there);

What about you? Do you collect Mythical/ Fantastical creature figures?

Edit: Here is my recent birthday gift haul too;

BlueKrono

avatar_Prehistory Resurrection @Prehistory Resurrection I got the Schleich fantasy axolotl. That thing is sweet!
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

marisaura

Quote from: Prehistory Resurrection on November 12, 2023, 05:31:14 AMHere's the current stock of figures at my nearest local toy shop (CollectAs and Safari Ltd) not including the Jurassic World Dominion merch there);

lucky! i wish there was a store that sold collecta near me so bad

DinoToyForum

Faelrin

Okay so here is yesterday's haul (see above post for details):

And my most recent haul (see Cyberzoic thread for more):

Concavenator

Took advantage of the 11.11 AliExpress sale and got a pair of Pachys. These came fast, it only took 7 days for them to get to Spain from China!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: