News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

Found a couple of these today. I'm not the biggest on this repaint, but my devotion to this line made me get it.

DragonRider02

All the stuff I got this week. The Guidraco, Carnotaurus and PNSO Minis are from ED. The rest I picked up in a physical Toy Store that actually stocks CollectA. (they seem to re-stock very rarely though)

Libraraptor

A store stocking CollectA! We used to have one,  too,  but they obeyed aggressive Schleich.  Eventually they closed completely due to even more aggressive amazon .

DragonRider02

Quote from: Libraraptor on April 06, 2019, 03:48:43 PM
A store stocking CollectA! We used to have one,  too,  but they obeyed aggressive Schleich.  Eventually they closed completely due to even more aggressive amazon .
I used to know one more Store stocking CollectA (and later also Mojo), not that far away from where I live. My Dad was buying me dinosaurs in there when I was Little. (Sometimes I went there with him) sadly, when I visited that store some time ago, it turned out they stopped stocking both CollectA and Mojo in favor of Schleich. :'( How disappointing!

Same thing happened to nearest TRU: they used to stock Papo and Schleich, now they only have Schleich...

AcroSauroTaurus

Finally found a Coelurus.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Over the past month, I may have picked up a few things (I have taken photos in batches of when I got them)

Oh and avatar_DragonRider02 @DragonRider02 the shop selling CollectA doesn't happen to be on the Isle of Man does it?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx I congratulate you on your new acquisitions. You are lucky to have those figures of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of Collecta, Safari and PNSO, many of them from 2019. In my case I will have to wait for those of Collecta and the Safari allosaurus. The rest of my figures will come during this week, dates in which surely I will not be at home.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 07, 2019, 12:39:08 AM
avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx I congratulate you on your new acquisitions. You are lucky to have those figures of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of Collecta, Safari and PNSO, many of them from 2019. In my case I will have to wait for those of Collecta and the Safari allosaurus. The rest of my figures will come during this week, dates in which surely I will not be at home.
Thank you very much. I hope you enjoy your figures when they arrive and that it's not too much trouble if you're not in.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

DragonRider02

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on April 07, 2019, 12:29:34 AM
Oh and avatar_DragonRider02 @DragonRider02 the shop selling CollectA doesn't happen to be on the Isle of Man does it?
I am from Poland, so is the shop I was Talking about.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on April 07, 2019, 12:55:02 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 07, 2019, 12:39:08 AM
Thank you very much. I hope you enjoy your figures when they arrive and that it's not too much trouble if you're not in.

Thanks for your words. The prehistoric animals of Collecta will receive them from a shop of the Museum of Natural Sciences of Spain. On the other hand, the prehistoric animals of Safari 2019 have been ordered from urzeitshop.de and it is a German store within the European Union. In these cases, of course, they will not require customs fees, as they are European Union nations, on the other hand Safari dinosaurs will send me a message in my email address or in a mailbox to pick them up even if they do not. is not present

Killekor

Congrats for your new acquisitions avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx ! You've bought some really nice figures, especially the REBOR Deinonychus trio which is just precious and the CollectA Edaphosaurus.

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Silvanusaurus

Quote from: DragonRider02 on April 06, 2019, 04:20:08 PM
Quote from: Libraraptor on April 06, 2019, 03:48:43 PM
I used to know one more Store stocking CollectA (and later also Mojo), not that far away from where I live. My Dad was buying me dinosaurs in there when I was Little. (Sometimes I went there with him) sadly, when I visited that store some time ago, it turned out they stopped stocking both CollectA and Mojo in favor of Schleich. :'( How disappointing!

Same thing happened to nearest TRU: they used to stock Papo and Schleich, now they only have Schleich...

It's a great shame, my local Toys R Us also used to have both Papo and Schleich, but now all they stock is dust. 

Nimravus

Some more old guys I bought lately, Invicta's Stenonychosaurus is the most precious one!

And then, some more I bought in Christmas and recently from Amazon,  the great PNSOs

More photos in my thread in a near future!

Shonisaurus

Nice acquisitions Nimravus of Vintage models (stenonychosaurus of Invicta) and Carnegie (maiasaura with nest) and modern models such as amargasaurus and mamenchisaurus of PNSO and kronosaurus and ceratosaurus of Collecta. This last one for me has a great valuation since it has an articulated jaw that does not give of itself in my shelves. I congratulate you on your new Nimravus figures.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on April 07, 2019, 12:29:34 AM
Over the past month, I may have picked up a few things (I have taken photos in batches of when I got them)

Ooh, congrats on the old-school Safari figures.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

MLMjp

With this, I have all the figures I wanted from the 2018 Jurassic World toy line. Now I can focus 100% on the Dino-Rivals stuff.

Libraraptor

Wow you are all very busy!  Congratulations everyone,  some precious pieces there!

MLMjp

First attack packs from the Dino Rivals line:

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Killekor on April 07, 2019, 01:57:30 PM
Congrats for your new acquisitions avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx ! You've bought some really nice figures, especially the REBOR Deinonychus trio which is just precious and the CollectA Edaphosaurus.

Killekor
Thank you, I've been eyeing up the Deinonychus trio for a while, and the Edaphosaurus is a work of art.

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 08, 2019, 07:24:28 PM
Ooh, congrats on the old-school Safari figures.
Thank you, I was very happy to find them, especially the Hypacrosaurus, pity the customs charge on them was so ridiculously high, almost worth it though, just to have 'em.

Also, very lovely acquisitions avatar_Nimravus @Nimravus

CityRaptor

Got these a few weeks ago.

A Jurassic World mug "Raptor Den" ( which looks more like an Allosaurus, if you ask me )
Nayab Placerias ( can be found in a seven piece "Dinosaurier Set", which consists of three Dinosaurs and four none-Dinosaurs, at Thomas Philips stores in Germany, which means there is lot of bycatch )
Kleinwelka Deinosuchus ( found in a lot on eBay. Indeed the bycatch from that lot combined with the one from the Placerias and some stuff I wanted to get rid off formed a lot  I sold on eBay, )

Issue 128 of Prehistoric Times.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: