News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Takama's Protocasts Dinosaurs

Started by Takama, October 01, 2018, 03:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

OK I had a Thread made for these models, but the photos are no longer avalible, so i thoght i start from scratch.

Meet  The Protocasts Torosaurus.

Sculpted and Casted by Kayaksaurus and Painted by Spinodude on youtube

I look forward to collecting more of his models and this thread will show my personal collection of them.

Shonisaurus

That model of resin looks fabulous is a pretty good prototype and also made by a member of the forum that makes figures of prehistoric animals of luxury.

If it was PVC or vinyl, I would buy it yes or yes.

Takama

After a Long time Waiting, My latest Aqusition from this artist has entered my collection.

And YES HE is the the Same model featured in the thumbnail of this Video
https://youtu.be/JZ7Blm_tBmc

Takama

My latest aqusitions

His recently Created, 1:40 Scale Tethyshadros

And a couple Protoceratops. I boght two because there tiny,(as demostrated by Sir Artour The Palontologist) and i had one modifiyd to be a Female 

Halichoeres

Nice to see an update to this thread. That Tethyshadros looks good!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Nice tethyshadros and protoceratops. Lovely miniatures indeed. My congratulations Takama.

Takama

Shonisaurus

That spinosaurus kit has been great.

Takama

Next up is the Pinacosaurus. An amazing little Ankylosaur (little was not the word i was expecting to use when I first held it in my hands)

Takama

Next up is a Terror Bird "Kelenkan"

Shonisaurus

Nice figures of pinacosaurus and kelenken. The kelenken is even superior to its collecta counterpart and that is a figure for in my opinion, that they are on average remarkable for beauty and good sculpture. I congratulate you on your figures.

Takama

Now for the Zuniceratops (One of the last few he had for sale)

Collection so Far

Takama

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.