News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

dinotoycollector.com

Started by DinoToyCollector, October 09, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on January 20, 2022, 01:31:51 PM
Could someone add the GR Toys Quetzalcoatlus, at least the painted version, if the plain one doesn't count, but since they're sold together it could be one listing for the 2?

Yes I would also like the GR Quetz to be added.

Concavenator

I have noticed the site won't let me log in, and I've tried logging in several times already, on different devices. Yes I have made sure my username and password are correct, but after entering these, nothing happens...

Am I the only one who is experimenting this? I even turned off my iPad and turned in on afterwards and tried, but the result's the same.

SRF

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator seems to be a common issue, I experience the same as you do.
But today, I'm just being father

Concavenator

Quote from: SRF on March 04, 2022, 03:14:00 PM
avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator seems to be a common issue, I experience the same as you do.

You mean you have experienced it now as well, or at some other time? This has also happened to me before, but after a few tries it would let me log in. Not this time.

SRF

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator sorry I meant yesterday. Today I still can't login either. So I think it's a general issue right now.
But today, I'm just being father

Concavenator

Hopefully it will get fixed, still not working for me.

Primeval12

I am also having login issues.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I wonder if this issue could be due to the updates being done to the site?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Concavenator

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on March 06, 2022, 01:14:12 PM
I wonder if this issue could be due to the updates being done to the site?

Well, avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector mentioned he had plans for some updates, but we don't know if these are being made just now...

DinoToyCollector

We (mostly I am) are struggling right now with the re-work. I am working with a very talented guy who made some of the recents updates but he wanted to re-work the site. Unfortunately I am not happy at this moment and very discouraged with this site. I think everything will be back to normal with no changes in the end... I am sorry.

Fembrogon

Good things never come easily, right? The update is appreciated, and I look forward to the revamped site.

Concavenator

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on March 09, 2022, 09:19:44 AM
We (mostly I am) are struggling right now with the re-work. I am working with a very talented guy who made some of the recents updates but he wanted to re-work the site. Unfortunately I am not happy at this moment and very discouraged with this site. I think everything will be back to normal with no changes in the end... I am sorry.

Don't worry! I still can't login though.

Concavenator

Since the login is still disabled, I imagine no new figures can be added?

There are a few to be added:

PNSO Tsintaosaurus
PNSO Torosaurus
BotM FC Medusaceratops
BotM FC Styracosaurus
BotM 1:18 ceratopsians and raptors
DinoZoo Stegouros
DinoZoo Orkoraptor
GR Toys Quetzalcoatlus Set
Dino Hazard Carcharodontosaurus
Ancestors Mosasaurus
Ancestors Edmontosaurus

Concavenator

Hey, I'm now able to login! Am I the only one? Tried a few times to check if it's really working, and it seems to be the case.

Thank you to avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector and everyone else for finally fixing it.

Fembrogon

I'm able to log in too. Hooray! Time to update my collection.

DinoToyCollector

Yep, should be working again. Sorry for the long wait.

Faelrin

I guess maybe tonight or tomorrow depending on how I feel, I'll try to get things updated finally. Just haven't had the energy or interest in dealing with it lately, sadly. I also have a ton of pics to add for the Mattel stuff that I took a few weeks ago (Kentrosaurus, Pentaceratops, Ouranosaurus, etc), never mind all the Dominion toys that need added too.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Concavenator

Could an option in which we DTC users can create entries for the site i.e. add new figures that are being released? It's a drag to have to ask you avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin or avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector , when me or more people could do it. Perhaps we users could create entries that work as suggestions? And if  the mods review them and think they're fine, they get added?

P.S. I wouldn't add anything just yet, since by this time next week new Safaris are supposed to be revealed.

Faelrin

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator I think it would be good to have more users working on this. Especially when my interest just hasn't been there unfortunately (depression related or just fatigued from it/not in the mood idk. I spend even more of my time these days playing video games, so it probably is depression related even though I think I feel fine on the surface. Might just need to be on another med or increase dosage again, but enough of that), even though I know I need things need updated. It would do wonders to help take the load off me at the moment (not that I feel obligated, but I feel bad for folks still waiting on stuff being added and I'm usually the most readily available due to my open schedule/being on SSI). I know there's also avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres who helps out when he can as well.

I think adding you avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator (filling in the gaps where I'm not as familiar with) and D @Dinoguy2 (such as to manage the Carnegie/Safari stuff) would be a massive help. Maybe anyone else who would be interested. I think I will actually spend some time today and update it, along with some of my Mattel threads since I'm getting bored of ARK atm and finally have an itch to scratch with this stuff. I think there's a lot of Nanmu and Rebor stuff (like the Saurophaganax trio) that needs added as well? Guess I better check BBTS for pre-orders/in stock stuff there I guess. Maybe Dan's Dinosaurs as well to get myself up to speed.
Edit: Takara Tomy and Kaiyodo stuff needs updating as well now too. Think I'll get a list of everything together and go from there, since it is quite a bunch.

Also I think it is worth pointing out that I mostly just focus on Mattel (especially), PNSO, Safari Ltd, Creative Beast Studio, CollectA, and add other stuff here and there, but those are probably the brands I'm most familiar with/pay the most attention too, and more eager with bothering to update I guess.

I would suggest sending a pm or maybe an email to avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector to ask about being added.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Eocarcharia

I'd be up for that too (That being moderator duties.) This kind of stuff is right up my alley, and I have plenty of time on my hands.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: