News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DTB Review Schedule

Started by suspsy, December 22, 2018, 12:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontosauruschuck

Hey, did y'all get my review of the three pinch dolls with the book? It's been a few days so I just wanted to double check.

suspsy

Quote from: Stolpergeist on November 08, 2020, 11:31:59 AM
Aaaand sent in.
Also I want to check in if the Mesozoo Allosaurus review has been received, it was submitted two weeks ago.
Just to make sure if the email didn't get lost.

Check the blog!  ;)
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

suspsy

If any guest reviewers wish to tackle these 2019 and 2020 toys, you're welcome to them!

-Schleich Dimorphodon
-Schleich Giganotosaurus juvenile
-Papo Stygimoloch
-Pretty much all the 2020 Mojo Fun toys.

Jose S.M.

I can do Safari's Dilophosaurus.

suspsy

Halichoeres

Haven't done a Papo review in the while, but I could do the Chilesaurus.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Sarapaurolophus

The Cave Club thread made me think about it... how about I review one of the dolls? I got one coming to me soon-ish and she has a dinosaur pet and everything 8) Would be a fun change of pace, imo. Especially since there are already reviews of cavepeople.

suspsy

Okay, I'll remove the Chilesaurus, the Cryolophosaurus, and the Dilophosaurus from that list then.

suspsy

Quote from: Sarapaurolophus on November 14, 2020, 12:17:33 PM
The Cave Club thread made me think about it... how about I review one of the dolls? I got one coming to me soon-ish and she has a dinosaur pet and everything 8) Would be a fun change of pace, imo. Especially since there are already reviews of cavepeople.

Go for it. A dinosaur toy is a dinosaur toy.

Sarapaurolophus

Quote from: suspsy on November 14, 2020, 12:18:31 PM

Nice!

Halichoeres

Quote from: Sarapaurolophus on November 14, 2020, 12:22:40 PM
Quote from: suspsy on November 14, 2020, 12:18:31 PM

Nice!

I look forward to reading it!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Sarapaurolophus

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres hoped you would ;)
It's still about a week or so until I can write it because the doll is gonna be a gift (I love knowing gifts in advance, hehe). I'll report back once it's done. I'll be able to look at two of the characters and their pets.

brontosauruschuck

Do it! I love reviews of weirdo toys.

Sarapaurolophus

B @brontosauruschuck Hehe, they are not exactly weirdo, tho. They are pretty tame for mainstream doll lines these days.

Faelrin

I just want to say I am glad to see that others are interested in stepping up to the plate for some of those figures I intended to review early on and "claimed", but just no longer have the energy for (or never got around to getting yet), and thus never got around to doing unfortunately. I look forward to reading them.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

suspsy

? @Stolpergeist, if you can PM me the measurements for the little Schleich T. rex, I'll add them to the review.

Libraraptor

A new member named R @Roy-Swetsie asked me to publish a review of AAA Dimetrodon as a guest review, and I thought why not? As soon as he´ll have sent me his text I´m going to correct it if necessary and inform you again for the best date to post it.

Strawberry Crocodile

Now that the Toy Major dimetrodon has been identified I'd like to call a review of it if that's alright?
Profile pic by Stolpergiest

Bernie Brontosaurus

I have a Chap Mei T. rex that I would like to review!

Gwangi

Bernie Brontosaurus and Strawberry Crocodile, I see no issue with you two reviewing your respective toys. Suspsy is not here at the moment and he normally deals with guest reviews but I think you're good to go.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: