News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DTB Review Schedule

Started by suspsy, December 22, 2018, 12:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

? @Stolpergeist, did you get that email I sent you regarding your last submission?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

suspsy

Quote from: Stolpergeist on December 23, 2020, 05:15:43 PM
If no one has claimed it yet, I got the 2020 PNSO Atopodentatus a while ago and would love to review it.
I also got the new Spinosaurus but I believe B @Bokisaurus could take better comparison photos due to the larger collection of spinosaur models.

Sorry, literally all the recently revealed PNSO toys have been snapped up by the regular reviewers, faster than any other assortment, I might add.

Do you happen to have the Papo Giganotosaurus? The blog could definitely use a review of that one. Same with the Stygimoloch.

Skorpio V.

Has anybody called the Camp Cretaceous Happy Meals? Where I am (Canada) I was able to snag 7/8 of the ones available, (excuse my shortening of names) the Rex, the Trike, Bumpy, the Stego, the Brachiosaurus, the Indominus, and the Carno. The only one I didn't get was Blue, and there are still the Para, the Baryonyx, the Styggi, and the Pteranodon that weren't released in my area. Maybe it could be a two-part review with someone on the forum who was able to get the ones I wasn't able to get? If someone has the full set I suppose they could do the review without me  :))
On and off dinosaur collecting phases over the span of millions of years has led me to this very forum.

suspsy

Quote from: Stolpergeist on December 23, 2020, 06:13:08 PM
No but I got the Schleich "juvenile" Giganotosaurus, Schleich 2020 Baryonyx, Schleich mini Ichthyosaurus and of course I sent one in for the Schleich Cryolophosaurus some time ago.

Did not get the Cryolophosaurus one forwarded to me yet. By all means, tackle the juvenile Giganotosaurus if you wish. avatar_Gwangi @Gwangi is doing the Baryonyx.

Gwangi

avatar_suspsy @suspsy, with the new Safari Baryonyx on its way I decided not to get the Schleich one. So it's up for grabs if ? @Stolpergeist wants it.

suspsy

Faelrin

? @Stolpergeist Looking forward to the review on this one. While I haven't had the chance to get either, they are definitely some of my favorites Schleich has done so far. Those look great together too.

avatar_Skorpio V. @Skorpio V. I was planning to before taking my review hiatus. I say go for it.

If you need any pictures, etc I was able to get Bumpy, Toro, the rex, the Triceratops, all the books we got here. I also ordered the Stegosaurus, Pteranodon, and Brachiosaurus from avatar_brettnj @brettnj a while back. They've since been shipped to my friend's house in Germany. I don't know when I will ask him to ship them here considering my situation at the moment, so could be a while before I could get pics of those for you if you need them.

Edit: Nice to see some of these came to Canada such as Blue and the Indominus. I know Hungary got the Parasaurolophus and Stygimoloch (and the rest of them). I forgot which country it was that got the Baryonyx, Blue, the Indominus, Brachiosaurus I think, and the usual four. I'll have to dig for that.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Skorpio V.

Quote from: Faelrin on December 23, 2020, 09:54:40 PM
If you need any pictures, etc I was able to get Bumpy, Toro, the rex, the Triceratops, all the books we got here. I also ordered the Stegosaurus, Pteranodon, and Brachiosaurus from avatar_brettnj @brettnj a while back. They've since been shipped to my friend's house in Germany. I don't know when I will ask him to ship them here considering my situation at the moment, so could be a while before I could get pics of those for you if you need them.

I've got the pictures down for the ones I have (don't have Blue, the Para, the Styggi, the Bary, nor the Pteranodon to reiterate), though I didn't pick up any of the books if they're worth mentioning in the review.

On and off dinosaur collecting phases over the span of millions of years has led me to this very forum.

bmathison1972

I don't see Hallucigenia on the Blog, except for the Favorite Mini Model I just reviewed.

I would like to do a comparison post featuring the original Kaiyodo and the Trilobiti models, highlighting past and present concepts (unless one or both have been claimed).

Thanks!

suspsy

Shenuday the Great

I was hoping to review Kayakasaurus's Torosaurus for his Protocasts line. Has anyone secured it?

suspsy

JimoAi

Hi, I would like to reserve the Favorite Co soft model Megalodon?

suspsy

Quote from: JimoAi on April 02, 2021, 12:22:34 PM
Hi, I would like to reserve the Favorite Co soft model Megalodon?

Okay!

Halichoeres

This is reminding me that I'm waaaay behind.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Halzk

Anybody wanted to review the PNSO Parasaurolophus? If not, I'd like to review it ^-^

suspsy

Quote from: Halzk on April 19, 2021, 10:28:39 PM
Anybody wanted to review the PNSO Parasaurolophus? If not, I'd like to review it ^-^

Afraid that one is taken, but the Carnotaurus is up for grabs if you like!

Stegotyranno420

Anyone got the mojo spinosaurus 2020 in thier pipeline? I want to get back in review writing so I could practice for the pnso carcharodontosaurus review I MIGHT make, after the would-be disaster my Mojo tyrannosaurus review was. Yeah sorry about all the confusion and delays, but after studying other reviews, I believe I'm ready

JimoAi

Has the collectA Xiphactinus been taken? If not, I could do it when I get mine.

suspsy

All the 2021 CollectAs have been reserved save for the Neovenator. You're welcome to do that one if you wish.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: