News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Hazard: Hidden Reality Line

Started by Syndicate Bias, May 10, 2019, 09:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

Quote from: Concavenator on June 19, 2019, 05:13:20 PM
Thanks for the answer, avatar_Ikessauro @Ikessauro  :)

Also, 1:20 sounds like it will be massive. Haven't  you guys planned on releasing a smaller (1:40-1:35-1:30) ish version?

For now we are working with 1:20 scale because our goal is to represent most, if not all, Brazilian taxa from the novel Hidden Reality. Since there are animals ranging from sauropod size to small mesozoic mammals in the story, this scale is the best to represent all species with decent detail.

If our campaigns and sales are successful enough, maybe other scales will be attempted for some animals. If you think Carcharodontosaurus is huge, at around 62 cm, imagine when we make an Amazonsaurus ;D ;D

Shonisaurus

By the way, do you think Ikessauro sell your products in Europe? For example in Great Britain or in the European Union and in online stores ebay, amazon, aliexpress. Can you buy these figures by the global shipping method? I say this because of the customs problem.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 20, 2019, 08:25:25 AM
By the way, do you think Ikessauro sell your products in Europe? For example in Great Britain or in the European Union and in online stores ebay, amazon, aliexpress. Can you buy these figures by the global shipping method? I say this because of the customs problem.

my question too I want that Carcha  ;)

Ikessauro

Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 20, 2019, 08:25:25 AM

Brazil does not have an eBay site. Although other countries have their eBay version, Brazil doesn't, so there will be no selling via these sites. Aliexpress no chance, Amazon probably not too. As I said, we'll probably open an online store with international shipping (all or most countries from all continents); The dinosaurs will be manufacture in Brazil, not in China, so everything will ship from here. Our postal service ships practically everywhere in the world, with tracked and insured options.

Just an update on the Irritator's size.
1:20 scale
420mm (length) x 120mm (height) x 800mm (width

New images of the Irritator

The price on the pictures are Brazilian Reais, for the Brazilian campaign, but the international versions will cost something equivalent to that.

Flaffy

Can't wait for the international campaign!  ^-^
And the colours/patterning are much better than the Carcharodontosaurus imo.

Shonisaurus

The irritator is immense. Nice shape! Thanks Ikessauro for your quick response.

Renecito

Quote from: Flaffy on June 21, 2019, 09:57:48 PM
Can't wait for the international campaign!  ^-^

Same here!!!

"Large hollow vinyl models"... Hey you will take the place left by PNSO!, I love this sooo much!!!
I simply love everything: The sculpt, the colors and the size/scale!!! Man, that Irritator is freaking awesome!!! I am really excited!!!

I guess I will be doing some changes to my signature soon.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Syndicate Bias

Oxalaia when

Halichoeres

They're getting close to unlocking Santanaraptor
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Flaffy

Any news on international campaigns for these?
Or is there a place where international customers can purchase the figures?

Smilodon P.

Quote from: Flaffy on November 21, 2019, 08:06:25 AM

No yet. According to the last post, I believe that next week the metal molds should be ready to start the carcharodontosaurus mass production.

Maybe, Ikessauro has some news.

Ikessauro

Quote from: Smilodon P. on November 21, 2019, 11:13:12 AM
Quote from: Flaffy on November 21, 2019, 08:06:25 AM

No yet. According to the last post, I believe that next week the metal molds should be ready to start the carcharodontosaurus mass production.

Maybe, Ikessauro has some news.

You're correct, that's about it. There has been a bit of a delay in producing the molds, because the crowdfunding platform used in the campaign didn't release the funds right away. Then there was a small quality control issue, and Hugo Cafasso, the sculptor, had to rethink some model parts, specially the seams, and refine some details to better capture the texture in the molds. Now that is resolved, so they moved on to producing wax masters to create the metal molds in the factory. That's currently being done. Soon we'll have the Carcharo ready to ship for the Brazilian contributors. There will probably be an internation order campaign soon. I'll let you know of any updates. But be sure, the Brazilian dinos are coming! Irritator too.

Halichoeres

Thanks for the update! I hope these are a huge success.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Ikessauro

Great news folks, the sci-fi book Dino Hazard: Hidden Reality is now available in English!

You can get your digital copy for Kindle on Amazon

As has been said before, this novel it the origin of the dinosaur models that are being produced for the Dino Hazard line. The book is quite fun to read if I say so myself. I'm sure everyone on the forum will enjoy it. Also, since this is a first English edition, let me know if there are any problems in translation. We can always update the book to correct things.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083YSJ47G/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_awdb_t1_8HpiEbEJ2Q2W4

Ikessauro

Flaffy

I assume these are the latest production/progress photos?

Smilodon P.

Quote from: Flaffy on February 03, 2020, 08:31:32 AM
I assume these are the latest production/progress photos?

From february until the start of the pandemic in Brazil, I hardly followed the progress of the project, but here are the main changes:

1º) Irritator Challengeri update.

After analyzing the version of the Irritator model, they found some inaccuracies in the anatomy of the animal, like skull, rib cage, center of mass and posture.

Here´s the new version:

And the prototype:

2º) Carcarodontosaurus:

Some photos of the "Deluxe" version, painted by Guilherme Bilinski - Art:

Below is a video - in portuguese - with first production test prototypes - with one with some flaws because they were taken off very fast from the mold and with other kind of material e didn't like because was too flexible. The factory informed that the first 500 pieces are scheduled for the second half of April (but, in the audio, he doesn`t know if the Covid-19 will impact this production)

https://www.facebook.com/dinosaurhazard/videos/354028755474313/

Loon

I hadn't been paying attention to this project for a while, so I didn't even know the Carcharadontosaurus got funded.

Any info on how the Irritator will be sold? Hopefully, if it is a Kickstarter, it will be international this time.

Ikessauro

Quote from: Loon on March 29, 2020, 09:59:42 PM
I hadn't been paying attention to this project for a while, so I didn't even know the Carcharadontosaurus got funded.

Any info on how the Irritator will be sold? Hopefully, if it is a Kickstarter, it will be international this time.

Both Carcharo and Irritator were funded in the first crowdfunding in Brazil, so the factory molds for them will be ready for production when it's time for international sales.

Loon

Quote from: Ikessauro on March 29, 2020, 10:23:30 PM
Quote from: Loon on March 29, 2020, 09:59:42 PM

Both Carcharo and Irritator were funded in the first crowdfunding in Brazil, so the factory molds for them will be ready for production when it's time for international sales.

That's good then. Really goes to show how out of the loop I was on this project. Do you know if the prices are going to be similar to the ones from the original post in this thread. Because $30 seems so cheap for a figure this size.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: