News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Safari 2021 Hopes and Dreams!

Started by suspsy, October 29, 2019, 09:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wandering

Since we are getting so close to the official release, I'm going to go ahead and make my final predictions and see how close I get... I think we have a 90% chance of seeing one or two of the following: Plateosaurus, Baryonyx, majungasaurus, or Cryolophosaurus... those are the only specific species I feel like I have any reasonable chance of guessing correctly.  :-X

Shonisaurus

I hope you are right. Majungasaurus and cryolophosarus would be two nice additions to the Safari 2021 collection.

Renecito

I am not sure if these pictures are real, they say there are from safari website.

Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Renecito on October 05, 2020, 04:35:18 PM
I am not sure if these pictures are real, they say there are from safari website.

OH CRAP, THEY SEEM EPIC.

But i doubt they are real  :( and its common sense why

Dinoxels

Quote from: Stegotyranno on October 05, 2020, 05:00:03 PM

OH CRAP, THEY SEEM EPIC.

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno Why? They were posted on the official website.
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Dinoxels on October 05, 2020, 05:14:01 PM
Quote from: Stegotyranno on October 05, 2020, 05:00:03 PM

OH CRAP, THEY SEEM EPIC.

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno Why? They were posted on the official website.
didnt the other guy just say he werent sure?

Renecito

Yes because I found them on a Facebook group.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Halichoeres

Those images are the screenshots I took from the Safari web site. You can tell because they have the exact same imperfect cropping of the edges.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.