You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor Carnotaurus rex "Crimson King Requiem"/Ekrixinatosaurus novasi "Epitaph"

Started by Loon, October 30, 2019, 04:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

Quote from: Joliezac on August 27, 2024, 01:19:28 PMVery nice, I'd be tempted if they worked on the stability of the figure, but I don't think that is the case. Mine needs a stand to keep it from toppling over. I actually prefer the original paintwork also. A pair is a great idea though!

Yeah, my CarnoV1 has the same issue with that front foot. I solved it with my "Toe Sausage Shim" technique...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: need4swede on August 27, 2024, 05:25:36 PMavatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon

That looks incredible!
Is he accepting orders? I tried searching for the figure, but did not have much luck

yes you have to email him or Guilherme . :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.