News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Identification thread

Started by Takama, March 17, 2012, 04:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridureyu

WHAT KIND OF DISEASE DOES THAT HIPPO HAVE?

STORMnlNIJMEGEN

i think afther a lot of research,,,

he has the early chickenpocks there is,,,hahaha
The Return Of The Mammoth's

FUTABA

Maybe this guy took a dislike to him.

I really really like blue things.

tyrantqueen

QuoteMaybe this guy took a dislike to him.
Or a liking, depending on how you look at it >:D

Skulexander

What toy brand is the purple stegosaurus in this ebay sale? Here. I used to have one a while back. I think it came with a couple Velociraptors and a Sauropod of some sort (Apatosaurus, I think?), but maybe I'm remembering that incorrectly (I don't think I am, though). I think I also used to have that same Edmontosaurus.

Gwangi

I believe that Stegosaurus was made by Jasman.

Skulexander

DinoToyForum

Merged a separate ID request into this thread.  C:-)

Hypsi

What series is the blue junior from?

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Hypsi

Oh thanks!!!

I'm on a navy base and they blocked jptoys  :-X but now that I know what to search for I'll use my iphone.

Raptoress

Does anyone know what company made this figure? He's obviously some sort of dromaeosaurid and even has what looks like a bit of feathering. He's got several points of articulation, including his jaw, hands and feet. There's no identification on him at all. Unfortunately one of his leg joints is loose, so I can really balance him all that well. But I did get him for 50p for this reason. Also if anyone knows how to fix this please do tell me. Apart from the loose joint, he's a pretty cool looking figure. His teeth are individually sculpted and he's well painted. His articulation is nice, too. A nice surprise from the usual Chinasaurs at charity shops.

tyrantqueen

Yes, it's from the TV show, Primeval.

Raptoress

FUTABA

Quote from: Alice the Troodon on March 02, 2014, 06:24:43 PM

Does anyone know what company made this figure? He's obviously some sort of dromaeosaurid and even has what looks like a bit of feathering. He's got several points of articulation, including his jaw, hands and feet. There's no identification on him at all. Unfortunately one of his leg joints is loose, so I can really balance him all that well. But I did get him for 50p for this reason. Also if anyone knows how to fix this please do tell me. Apart from the loose joint, he's a pretty cool looking figure. His teeth are individually sculpted and he's well painted. His articulation is nice, too. A nice surprise from the usual Chinasaurs at charity shops.

This bears an uncanny resemblance to how I came across this same figure for myself, even down to the wonky leg (although I think I may have paid an entire pound for it). And I got it in a charity shop too. When I first got it though I thought it was a Jurassic Park 3 ripoff or something.
I really really like blue things.

Yutyrannus

I used to have that figure along with the Future Predator, must have lost them when I moved from Arizona :-\.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Roselaar

This is one of my favorite Raptor toys, it's very poseable and detailed. The Primeval line featured some great creature toys. It's a shame they remained limited to the first two series and didn't feature any of the bigger creatures. A Giganotosaurus in scale with the human figures would have been fantastic.

Chad

Does the middle critter remind anyone of anything or is it just a fantasy animal? It doesn't ring a bell for me but what I don't know could fill an ocean.

Thanks

--Chad

Roselaar

I'm pretty sure that's the product of an overimaginative mind. I can't see any known prehistoric animal in it. At least, none that are close to scientific accuracy.

Chad

Quote from: Roselaar on March 03, 2014, 08:16:37 PM
I'm pretty sure that's the product of an overimaginative mind. I can't see any known prehistoric animal in it. At least, none that are close to scientific accuracy.

Yeah, I was thinking a stylized ankylosaur but I'm always hopeful of being surprised.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: