News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

2013 Figures

Started by Dan, September 24, 2012, 12:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontodocus

Quote from: Himmapaan on November 21, 2012, 09:23:44 PM
Sean and Tanystropheus: I was given a gift of the white battle elephant complete with the additional 'palanquin' and figures. It is amazing. I absolutely love it.
Oh, you have the white Schleich battle elephant? :o That's an amazing, huge figure! :) I would have bought it instantly if only all the armour stuff was removable.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Iguanocolossus

Well, the Carnegie Gryposaurus, Diabloceratops, and Gastornis are going to be on my wishlist! The Mojo mammals look VERY promising, but of course we'll have to wait for more info.

SBell

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 21, 2012, 10:00:56 PM
I considered getting that elephant for my project but in the end just decided on an Imperial 84' African Elephant. Which works better since I tend to drop, knock off and toss these pieces around while working..lol I'm not sure I could stood to do that to the battle elephant. :)

It's far too nice to be chopped up unless you are turning it into a prehistoric animal..

Himmapaan

Quote from: brontodocus on November 21, 2012, 10:28:33 PM
Sean and Tanystropheus: I was given a gift of the white battle elephant complete with the additional 'palanquin' and figures. It is amazing. I absolutely love it.
Oh, you have the white Schleich battle elephant? :o That's an amazing, huge figure! :) I would have bought it instantly if only all the armour stuff was removable.

Yes, it is a pity the head and ankle armour is sculpted on. The elephant itself is so beautiful. If I could afford it, I would buy another myself and customise it to be armour free. Not that I mind it as it is. It satisfies my penchant for fantastically caparisoned creatures very nicely indeed.  ;D It is a huge figure. I've no room to display it, so of course it was packed back into its box as soon as I had opened it up to gasp at it.

CM

Wish Mojo and Papo would show us their future releases (are we expecting more Bullyland mammals other than the two "cats"?).  I want to buy a few pieces, but I'm holding off just in case someone's got a nicer version of any particular species coming up. :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SBell on November 21, 2012, 10:34:29 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 21, 2012, 10:00:56 PM
I considered getting that elephant for my project but in the end just decided on an Imperial 84' African Elephant. Which works better since I tend to drop, knock off and toss these pieces around while working..lol I'm not sure I could stood to do that to the battle elephant. :)

It's far too nice to be chopped up unless you are turning it into a prehistoric animal..

No intent to chop it up really..but I have dropped and knocked this Imperial I have off several times already..so I can only imagine what that would do to this beautiful piece.

tanystropheus

I'm glad to hear that the white battle elephant is as beautiful in real life as it originally appeared in the Schleich catalog preview. After reading some of the comments, I might seriously consider picking one up, perhaps later next year when I replenish my funds [I went on a devastating Wii U binge during the past week  ??? :))--a new system needs a new library or  that's how I rationalized it, apparently... ]

tanystropheus

Quote from: Himmapaan on November 21, 2012, 11:23:51 PM
Quote from: brontodocus on November 21, 2012, 10:28:33 PM

Yes, it is a pity the head and ankle armour is sculpted on. The elephant itself is so beautiful. If I could afford it, I would buy another myself and customise it to be armour free. Not that I mind it as it is. It satisfies my penchant for fantastically caparisoned creatures very nicely indeed.  ;D It is a huge figure. I've no room to display it, so of course it was packed back into its box as soon as I had opened it up to gasp at it.

'Caparisoned', indeed---I thought about your signature, regally embellished hadrosaurs, when viewing the white warrior elephant.

suspsy

Quote from: Iguanocolossus on November 21, 2012, 10:31:51 PM
Well, the Carnegie Gryposaurus, Diabloceratops, and Gastornis are going to be on my wishlist!

Safari, not Carnegie. ;)
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Jetoar

I think that thye was Wild Safari and Safari Carnegie. They are the same company but they have two lines  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Primeval12

Yay. dino baby repaints!  ;D

STORMnlNIJMEGEN

It's Finaly time to show you 1 of the Prehistoric Mammals that MOJO FUNN
wil bring out in 2013

It's the Deinotherium
A great product of this Figure,

They will be reducing the texture in mass production model
(means less scratches on the body)

In my Opinion is this on of the greatest Model for 2013

less talking,here are the Photo's of the Deinotherium

this are the official Pictures

Martien
The Return Of The Mammoth's

Ikessauro

Finally Martien

Yes, I too think it's a very well done model. Now that I've seen it from both sides i can say I like it a lot more than I already did.

Gwangi

Well I guess I don't need the Bullyland model anymore, that one just blows it out of the water.

brontodocus

Yay, thanks for posting! :D Okay, so it's decided, I will get me some Mojö next year... If the other prehistoric mammals are only remotely as good I'll get those, too! :)

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Jetoar

Thanks for shre the photographs friend. I think that MOJO deinotherium is very cool and they have done a good model of this animal ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Iguanocolossus

Quote from: STORMnlNIJMEGEN on November 24, 2012, 09:37:19 PM
It's Finaly time to show you 1 of the Prehistoric Mammals that MOJO FUNN
wil bring out in 2013

It's the Deinotherium
A great product of this Figure,

They will be reducing the texture in mass production model
(means less scratches on the body)

In my Opinion is this on of the greatest Model for 2013

less talking,here are the Photo's of the Deinotherium

this are the official Pictures

Martien

*jaw drops* Gorgeous

Horridus

I can't quite believe that that's Mojo...the same company that has put out some truly horrible dinosaurs. I'd actually quite like to buy that, and I have exactly 1 proboscidean in my collection at the moment.
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Jetoar

You should see the Great white Shark of Mojo. He is the best that I have seen  ^-^.

Seijun

Now collecta, THAT is how you do a deinotherium!!
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: