News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

2013 Figures

Started by Dan, September 24, 2012, 12:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Accidental double post...if one of the moderators could get rid of this that would be great. :)
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

STORMnlNIJMEGEN

And Tonight i can show you a second model,,

and mayby some info over the dino's

if they release new dino's our not

Martien
The Return Of The Mammoth's

Seijun

Show mehhhhhh!!!! *claws at screen*
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

STORMnlNIJMEGEN

don't have the official photo's yet,,

stay tuned in tis thread  ;)

Ikessauro

Here, toe number problem solved...

postsaurischian

:D Amazing figure!!! A must-have!!!
We want the texture ;D!!!!

STORMnlNIJMEGEN

Hi

Just talked with MOJO FUNN,here is a part from the conversation

Actually yes we will be looking at some dinosaurs for next year(2014) but only 2 or 3, this is not my strength so I need to do a lot of research and teach myself more about these fascinating creatures.
However I will be doing more Prehistoric mammals as honestly speaking this is something I really enjoy!
For dinosaurs in 2013, there will only be one, a juvenile T-rex.

So all questions about the dino's are now cleared
As you can see in the conversation,,
MOJO FUNN comes with a whole new Prehistoric mammal line

Personly i can't wait to see all of these

I know what's comming for 2013
And about 2014,,,,well thats a secret,,you wil find out at the end of 2013

But planning are at lest 4 new prehistoric mammals and maybey 6

So,,,now i'm waiting for the official Photo's that wil be send to me this afthernoon

To show you guy's girls what wil be the next surprise from MOJO FUNN for 2013

Martien

ps

about the texture
in the making proces,,there wil be les texture,,but you wil see enough about the texture

postsaurischian

:) I'm very happy with the Prehistoric mammal line decision!
Meanwhile there are really a lot of great Dinosaur toy lines and we've always been missing updated Prehistoric mammal figures.
Wonderful news and ... THANKS to Mojö!

sauroid

i dont mind if Mojo discontinue their dino line totally, as long as they put out A LOT of very cool prehistoric mammals!
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Jetoar

I cant wait to see the other MOJO figures ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

STORMnlNIJMEGEN

The Time is here,,,,,

Here we have the second Prehistoric mammal from MOJO FUNN

that wil see daylicht in 2013

It's a Fantastic figure that is made by MOJO FUNN

a real Master Piece

They did it again must say it again
a amazing figure
Thanks MOJO FUNN for this second and great model

and we have another shot

and saving the best picture for the now
here we go

wel done MOJO and thanks for giving these great mammals a daylight in 2013

Martien

Ikessauro

Excelent Entelodont I must say. Martien, do you know if this figure is really Entelodont ? Or is it another genera?

SBell

Quote from: Ikessauro on November 25, 2012, 04:34:25 PM
Excelent Entelodont I must say. Martien, do you know if this figure is really Entelodont ? Or is it another genera?

If I had any minor complaint (minor) it's that they seem more...static...than the Bully or even AAA figures.  But it's still cool to see them coming.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Ikessauro on November 25, 2012, 04:34:25 PM
Just call it a Killer Pig.

STORMnlNIJMEGEN

Yes patrick,,it's a Entelodont Daeodon

we have stil the AAA version in mind,but when you look on the net
you see that this one comes very close to the pictures from Entelodont on the net.

have funn looking at these models from MOJO FUNN

you must do a whole week with these photo's

next friday we(MOJO FUNN) come's with the 3th Mammal

gr. Martien

Trexroarr

Amazing entelodont! Looks like Mojo is two for two so far! I will definitely be getting this too!

I can't wait to see the other figures and fingers crossed that the Baby T-Rex is up to par with these and not his 'mom' lol. :)

Come check out The Paleo Handbook, today!

Arrancon

Any measurements/scale on this one?

Mauro "Raptor86"

The baby t.rex is known since June

alexeratops

Rephrase your words please. ::)
like a bantha!

Takama

Quote from: alexeratops on November 25, 2012, 05:49:48 PM
Rephrase your words please. ::)
The Baby T-Rex has been known to us collectors since June of this year.

Ok, I am Glad seeing Mojo takeing it slow with there dinosaurs. I mean they said that it wassent there biggest strength.

I just hope that if they do make some new ones, that they will be an improvement over what they got now.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: