News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I just looked at your page 1 collection, and I have to say it is one of the most unusual ones, very nicely done.

Also, nice recent additions too  :)
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Libraraptor

Thank you! If you look for 'Libraraptor 's collection ' in youtube,  you will find a video of it, too.  Although much has changed in the past four years, the central part,  the more valueable stuff is still in the wooden cabinet on the glass shelves Inside.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor I congratulate you on your Libraraptor collection. Especially for the australovenator "Banjo" bought on urzeitshop.de. This figure shows that a PVC dinosaur with legs provided and without the feet of a clown can be maintained correctly and without any problem standing. Magnificent figure I give faith to it and its presentation in said box is outstanding.

Libraraptor

Thank you Shoni and I agree to what you wrote about the Australovenator. It is stunning,  albeit a little too skinny compared to the picture on the card in the box.

My three Muttaburrasaurus:

upload picture

Roselaar

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 09, 2019, 09:40:55 PM
Thank you Shoni and I agree to what you wrote about the Australovenator. It is stunning,  albeit a little too skinny compared to the card in the box.

Lovely trio! Which company produced the little green Mutta?

Libraraptor

Quote from: Roselaar on January 09, 2019, 09:52:05 PM
Quote from: Libraraptor on January 09, 2019, 09:40:55 PM
Thank you Shoni and I agree to what you wrote about the Australovenator. It is stunning,  albeit a little too skinny compared to the card in the box.

Lovely trio! Which company produced the little green Mutta?

"Science and Nature" it says at the belly. Threy made a line named "Animals of Australia" which includes five dinosaurs and recent animals.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Roselaar @Roselaar It belongs to Animals of Australian figures. It is available at http://shop.modellpferdeversand.de It is available here,

http://shop.modellpferdeversand.de/Animals-of-Australia-Figuren/Animals-of-Australia-Dinosaurier/Animals-of-Australia-Dinosaurier-Muttaburrasaurus::6814.html

Those dinosaurs and others that are out of print or not sold by shop.modellpferdeversand I have them as decoration on my bedside table in my bedroom along with miniatures of rodents. They are pretty pretty figures are not perhaps a great thing but they are interesting.

Roselaar

Libraraptor

A few random Shots.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Does that fossil outline come with the Therizinosaurus figure?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

True, avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx  comes with the figure of the therizinosaurus and the same happened with the yangchuanosaurus and mamenchisaurus, belonged to the figures of the series "Dinosaurs of China" of the company Safari. You can still find them on eBay, although I recommend that if you can find a more affordable seller for the mamenchisaurus, your pocket will appreciate it. Now it is a very rare figure in the toy market and it is very expensive.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 13, 2019, 11:16:15 PM
True, avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx  comes with the figure of the therizinosaurus and the same happened with the yangchuanosaurus and mamenchisaurus, belonged to the figures of the series "Dinosaurs of China" of the company Safari. You can still find them on eBay, although I recommend that if you can find a more affordable seller for the mamenchisaurus, your pocket will appreciate it. Now it is a very rare figure in the toy market and it is very expensive.
Thank you for the information.

Libraraptor

Papo Allosaurus and Australian Age Of Dinosaurs Museum Australovenator. They look equally nasty and belong to the best common toy theropods in my opinion.

bilder für foren hochladen kostenlos

PhilSauria

Great comparison photo of a couple of terrific figures. I suppose I should support a local species and buy one, being an Australian, but it has always seemed a bit overpriced to me so as such it has yet to appear on my display shelves.

Libraraptor

Quote from: PhilSauria on January 14, 2019, 08:57:07 PM
Great comparison photo of a couple of terrific figures. I suppose I should support a local species and buy one, being an Australian, but it has always seemed a bit overpriced to me so as such it has yet to appear on my display shelves.

Come on, give yourself a start! Yes, it IS a bit  overpriced, but it is high quality and you support local research.

Shonisaurus

Magnificent photo Libraraptor on these two figures of theropods but sincerely the comment of better figures I prefer to reserve it when I have in my hands the Safari 2019 allosaurus or rather when they market.

PhilSauria

That figure has been on my one-day list for a while but there are so many tempting releases on the horizon and only so much money. The Eofauna Giganotosaurus is top of my list at present and if I can find a seller with a lower price than I've seen so far on any of the new (non mini) PNSO figures then they are also ahead of this guy. But I'm sure I will get hold of one eventually.

There are more than a few items on my shelves now that I waited out the price and / or opportunity to pounce on for, in some cases, a year or two, so never say never.

Halichoeres

The Australovenator is definitely one of my favorite theropods. I hope that it has company some day from the AAoD museum.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Libraraptor

Most of my midsized Ankylosaurs from bird's perspective. Do you know them all? I was not aware I have just this few Ankylosaurs.  They are often being ovelooked and underestimated.

Three Schleich Ankylosaurs. Their new Animantarx is the best of them.  2001 Sauropelta and 2002 Saichania are at least decent in my opinion.

Bonus picture: Larami Ankylosaurus.  So ugly only a mother can love it. (And of course, I do, too ;D)

Shonisaurus

The ankylosaurus of Schleich standard version of the Humbold Museum of 2003 I see that it has an abrasion in the hozico. That was the bad thing about these exceptional Schleich figures from the Humbold Museum, their fragility in the face of abrasions and chafing. Sincerely, the new figures of Schleich have solved this fragility and are more resistant to the deterioration of time, elements and falls. I can see it in my current Schleich styracosaurus that has no problems with accidental falls. I have it two meters high and it has fallen and fortunately has not suffered any abrasion. Another thing was the endearing figures of the Humbold Museum in which I had to spend my day in my money to buy another new replicas of the styracosaurus of Schleich 2002 or Schleich corythosaurus of the nineties to give two examples.

I congratulate you on your collection of Libraraptor ankylosaurs.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: