News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Quote from: tanystropheus on July 10, 2018, 12:31:06 AM
Quote from: Libraraptor on June 18, 2018, 09:54:35 PM

This small Schleich Mosasaurus in nearly neon green is an exclusive from the Schleich Dinosaurs Magazine Vol.9

It looks pretty cool and should work well as a juvenile Mosa.
I don't think I've ever seen it before. Thanks for the photo  :)

You're welcome.  Still planning a DTB review of it.

Libraraptor

Small Ankylosaurs:

Linde, ? , Inpro

Safari, Kellog's, Safari

BrontoScorpio

Libraraptor

Libraraptor

Two Aetosaurs: Bullyland Paratypothorax and Schleich Desmatosuchus.

Shonisaurus

The paratyphorax and the desmatosuchus are magnificent figures that are already out of print. I hope that some known company of prehistoric toy animals will be dedicated to perform aetosaurs. They are very rare figures in the toy market. I congratulate you Libraraptor because these two figures are really very rare to find especially the figure of Bullyland paratyphorax.

My congratulations.

Roselaar

Ah yes, the good old days when both Schleich and Bullyland still surprised us with offbeat species choices...

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on July 24, 2018, 10:38:18 PM
Quote from: tanystropheus on July 10, 2018, 12:31:06 AM
Quote from: Libraraptor on June 18, 2018, 09:54:35 PM

This small Schleich Mosasaurus in nearly neon green is an exclusive from the Schleich Dinosaurs Magazine Vol.9

It looks pretty cool and should work well as a juvenile Mosa.
I don't think I've ever seen it before. Thanks for the photo  :)

Nice, I like it a lot :D

You're welcome.  Still planning a DTB review of it.

Libraraptor

CollectA Lambeosaurus, LEGO Stegosaurus,  a Triceratops of unknown origin and a Lontic Hypsilophodon

Shonisaurus

The one that impresses me most is the hysilophodon of the company Lontic has an aspect of ancient recreation of dinosaurs that fascinates me, thanks Libraraptor for your photos and first of all congratulate you for having these four figures.

Libraraptor

Old and new Version of Bullyland Liliensternus. Note that there´s just one foot with a base at the lower, probably older Version.

Bullyland mini Plateosaurus painted and unpainted version

Lanthanotus

Oh, didn't know there's two versions of the Liliensternus, interesting. And damn, where did you find that painted version? I am still on the hunt for the orange one, I just own the bigger counterpart, but that painted small is a cutie.

Libraraptor

Lanthanotus,  the painted version is still available in the museum shop in Stuttgart,  Museum am Löwentor.  Call them and ask them If they can send it via mail.

Libraraptor

Small ornithopods: Panini Camptosaurus, WWD  Parksosaurus, small Lontic Hypsiliophodon,  Inpro Heterodontosaurus.

Libraraptor

upload pic

Do I really have only two invertebrates?! Bullyland Ammonite and Kaiyodo Pyschopyge

Halichoeres

Quote from: Libraraptor on November 02, 2018, 09:05:50 PM
upload pic

Do I really have only two invertebrates?! Bullyland Ammonite and Kaiyodo Pyschopyge

Wow, only two! At least they're from very different parts of the protostome phylogeny. But you really need more  8)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor The figure of Kaiyodo Pyschopyge is an invertebrate in my case that I lack in my collection, it is a beautiful figure.

Libraraptor

I found this little Kronosaurus at the museum shop of 'Haus Hövener' in Brilon, Germany, where the Nehden Iguanodon and Mantellisaurus bones are displayed  (see also  'Photos of us'). I bought two of them,  one is reserved for Dr.Adam.

Halichoeres

It has the sausage-like quality of the old Carnegie and Salvat versions, but with a much wrinklier 'casing!' Cool find.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Libraraptor

These are so called Dargaud figures,  they are said to be from the seventies and have to do something with bubble gum. They are much smaller than the Marx figures they obviously have been inspired by. They do contain a Moschops. I do not know if the yellow saber tooth cat and the Ticeratops belong to the same line,  they are made from a little brittler material and differ in style.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: