News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Believe it or not: The left one is labeled as a Spinosaurus at its belly... It is from TM, 2001,  and obviously has a Hadrosaur head and muzzle. A little curiousity indeed. (This picture also shows I could not resist buying the new Schleich Spinosaurus...)

Shonisaurus

Schleich spinosaurus is perhaps the best carnivorous theropod made to date, I say "maybe" because you still have to see more comparative photos of Schleich's giganotosaurus from the second half of 2019.

Libraraptor

Eclectic weeks! I have a kind of resurrection of my collecting activity and this is the temporary result.

Derek.McManus

Very impressive some nice models on show

Shonisaurus

Nice additions Libraraptor some figures as the serendiceratops and minmi of Animals of Australia I bought them at shop.modellpferdeversand.de I see that you have collected models for all tastes.

Halichoeres

Are the Giga and Trike from Yujin? I wonder if they would have kept making figures like that if Takara Tomy hadn't acquired the company.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Libraraptor

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 08, 2019, 05:25:44 PM
Are the Giga and Trike from Yujin? I wonder if they would have kept making figures like that if Takara Tomy hadn't acquired the company.
Honestly,  I can not say anything about that. I simply do not know enough about the history you allude to.

Libraraptor

Three sweet little Ceratopsians and my Therizinosaurs.

Shonisaurus

Beautiful collection of ceraptosides and terizinosaurids Libraraptor.

Bokisaurus

Nice to see photo update of the collection, its always a pleasure for me to see everyones collections photos :)

Libraraptor

Shonisaurus

Nice figures of pups and eggs of dinosaurs, those of Safari are for me the preferred ones. I congratulate you Libraraptor.

Libraraptor

Amazing CollecA Edaphosaurus together with Schleich Komodo Dragon.  They are about the same scale,  aren't they?

Shonisaurus

Beautiful couple the Komodo dragon of Schleich and the edaphosaurus of Collecta. One question, Collecta's edaphosaurus is discolored, can it be caused by sunlight?

Libraraptor

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 17, 2019, 06:08:54 PM
Beautiful couple the Komodo dragon of Schleich and the edaphosaurus of Collecta. One question, Collecta's edaphosaurus is discolored, can it be caused by sunlight?

No. The light adjustments on the picture were not good.

Halichoeres

The new Edaphosaurus is pretty pale, so it's easy to make it look washed-out. My collection thread photo suffered from the same problem a little bit.

avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor that's nicer than their current Komodo dragon! I agree they're probably in a similar scale, assuming the Edaphosaurus is a little less than maximum size.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Concavenator

Wow,I do have that Komodo Dragon too  :o I have it since I was very little.

Libraraptor

Did we see these two figures together yet?

Shonisaurus

Collecta's edaphosaurus and Papo's dimetrodon make a very sincere team. Thank you for taking a comparative photo. Collecta's edaphosaurus is more than acceptable in size, neither very large nor very small.

postsaurischian

I like the CollectA Edaphosaurus a lot!
When I was a kid in the 70s, it was one of the more popular species here in Germany.
An issue of the magazine Der kleine Tierfreund, which we regularly got at primary school had one on its cover.
Next to Was ist Was that was my very first Dinosaur literature :) .

(not my picture)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: