News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Dioramas By Over9K

Started by Over9K, June 26, 2020, 02:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

I've been taking photos of my Kaiju figures for a little bit, and I decided to branch out into my dinosaurs as well.

I started with outdoor photos, but right now I'm mostly housebound, taking care of the wife, recovering from surgery, so I've been setting up in front of a large monitor and using HD wallpapers as backgrounds...

Rebor Vanilla Ice "Jungle" V.rex, Outdoors, Smoky Mountains National Park

Over9K

Over9K

Nanmu Studios Indominus rex, Smoky Mountains National Park

Rebor Stegosaurus "Mountain", Smoky Mountains National Park

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

Papo Styracosaurus alerts the herd of the Rebor Carnotaurus' presence, monitor background

Over9K

Over9K

Rebor Vanilla Ice "Mountain" V.rex, monitor background, reversed images

Over9K

Recently started collecting some scaled foliage and rock to use with my dinosaurs...

Papo Allosaurus about to make a serious judgement error with the Rebor "Mountain" Stegosaurus

Over9K

Over9K

Meanwhile... On Isla Sorna, the T.rex widow catches up with her mate's killer...

Rebor "Killer Queen" T.rex & Papo Spinosaurus

Bread

These photos look amazing! My favorite has to be that Eofauna Giganotosaurus.

Over9K

Quote from: Bread on June 26, 2020, 06:08:53 PM
These photos look amazing! My favorite has to be that Eofauna Giganotosaurus.

Thanks much! Having a lot of fun taking them!  ^-^

SidB

Jose S.M.

These are really good photos! I really like the Sinoceratops, Giganotosaurus and the Penta vs Acro ones

Over9K

Over9K

Quote from: SidB on June 27, 2020, 12:26:52 AM
Thanks for the show - that was really inspiring.

Quote from: Jose S.M. on June 27, 2020, 12:53:38 AM
These are really good photos! I really like the Sinoceratops, Giganotosaurus and the Penta vs Acro ones

Thank you both! I'm still new at this, really just testing and learning, gathering tools and having fun with it.

Over9K

REBOR 'Vanilla Ice' V.rex & Papo Acrocanthosaurus

Over9K

Over9K

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: