News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Dioramas By Over9K

Started by Over9K, June 26, 2020, 02:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

avatar_Over9K @Over9K , glad to see your imagery is back - I've missed it. Always a highlight for me.

Over9K

Quote from: SidB on November 27, 2020, 03:54:05 AM
avatar_Over9K @Over9K , glad to see your imagery is back - I've missed it. Always a highlight for me.

Thanks Sid! Appreciate it!

Hopefully have more sooner, rather than later...

Over9K

I know it's not a dinosaur, but I have to say PNSO's African Elephant is gorgeous!

Over9K

Shonisaurus

What a beautiful landscape you have given the Nanmu allosaurus, it is an extraordinary scene!

Over9K

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 15, 2021, 02:59:04 PM
What a beautiful landscape you have given the Nanmu allosaurus, it is an extraordinary scene!

Thanks! Sometimes I get lucky choosing a backdrop...

Gothmog the Baryonyx

That's an interesting way of doing photo shoots, and keeps getting better and better if I say so myself
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Over9K

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on January 16, 2021, 11:12:39 AM
That's an interesting way of doing photo shoots, and keeps getting better and better if I say so myself

Over9K

Shonisaurus

Nice scene. That sinoceratops is fabulous. By the way that theropod, what is it? It looks like Nanmu's giganotosaurus, I know it's not because it's not for sale yet, so which theropod is that?

Over9K

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 26, 2021, 09:25:51 AM
Nice scene. That sinoceratops is fabulous. By the way that theropod, what is it? It looks like Nanmu's giganotosaurus, I know it's not because it's not for sale yet, so which theropod is that?

It's W-Dragon's Giganotosaurus, really a fantastic figure!

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Over9K on January 28, 2021, 10:49:38 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 26, 2021, 09:25:51 AM

It's W-Dragon's Giganotosaurus, really a fantastic figure!

Well, I didn't recognize it, thanks for answering! It honestly seems a lie in my case that I did not recognize it, taking into account that it is one of the figures that I bought last year and that I have it on my shelves. In my case "it is worth not having recognized it" Thank you!

Varanops

Great shots and backdrop selections, Over9K.  An enjoyable ten minutes for me.  Thank you.

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: