You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Bread's Collection (Bottom of Page 6 for Updated/Restart of my collection!

Started by Bread, June 27, 2020, 12:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eocarcharia

Looking good! I can always appreciate a collection that's more quality than quantity.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Your collection is lovely and I like your photography style, very clear pictures, and lots of higher quality and accurate figures too.

And your comment about the lovely Yangchaunosausurus & Chungkingosaurus diorama made me think, what if PNSO did a Deinocheirus & Alioramus diorama? Or a Ceratosaurus and Camptosaurus? Or a Suchomimus and Ouranosaurus?
In any case, if they do another diorama, I hope they are actually in scale with each other next time.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Bread

Quote from: KeU on January 11, 2021, 06:57:24 PM
Great collection.
I like your new photo-taking area as well.
Congrats on getting the new Wilson.
Looking at your photos doesn't help with me trying to be patient and wait for the rest of PNSO's reveals before ordering.

Are you having stability issues with Caroline and Audrey?
Noticed that you have picks below them.
Thank you! There are so many reveals! I am trying my best to narrow down my favorites so I don't go broke from ordering them all.
And yes, they both are suffering some stability issues. The Lambeosaurus can stand with the pick, but the Corythosaurus is not able to anymore, which she is now laying on her side :-\ I am tempted to make a small base for them, but I haven't gotten the time to do so yet.

Quote from: Eocarcharia on January 12, 2021, 01:07:24 AM
Looking good! I can always appreciate a collection that's more quality than quantity.
Thank you! I try my best to pick out favorites. I have limited space, so it's quite hard to add some figures to my collection.

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on January 12, 2021, 01:17:26 AM
Your collection is lovely and I like your photography style, very clear pictures, and lots of higher quality and accurate figures too.

And your comment about the lovely Yangchaunosausurus & Chungkingosaurus diorama made me think, what if PNSO did a Deinocheirus & Alioramus diorama? Or a Ceratosaurus and Camptosaurus? Or a Suchomimus and Ouranosaurus?
In any case, if they do another diorama, I hope they are actually in scale with each other next time.
Thank you, thank you! I try my best, and I am glad you like it!

Ahhh yes! The Yangchaunosaurus and Chungkingosaurus diorama is my favorite diorama, it is probably the best affordable diorama I can think of, too. Would love to see some more dioramas in the future, all the ones you have listed would be a dream of mine to be made by PNSO, as well as owning them. As long as they scale them in a 1/30 to 1/40 scale, I will be pleased, any larger I would fear the price :o

Bokisaurus

Glad you finally got the big guy Wilson 😃 isn't he just awesome?
Love seeing the PNSO all together.
PNSO is really making me think hard about my collection, if they continue with this rate, I may just collect them😂

Bread

Quote from: Bokisaurus on January 12, 2021, 04:47:44 PM
Glad you finally got the big guy Wilson 😃 isn't he just awesome?
Love seeing the PNSO all together.
PNSO is really making me think hard about my collection, if they continue with this rate, I may just collect them😂
I love the big Wilson so much, probably my favorite figure in my collection, that or their Corythosaurus.
Right now, I have yet to purchase a different brand other than PNSO. I love what PNSO is producing and I don't mind primarily buying their products for a while. Like you, if PNSO keeps this up, they will probably be the priority brand in my collection.

Halichoeres

Hooray, new photos! You've got some great new figures, glad you're enjoying them.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Bread

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 15, 2021, 09:16:35 PM
Hooray, new photos! You've got some great new figures, glad you're enjoying them.
Thank you! Thank you!

Bread

Images removed.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Bread @Bread My congratulations on all your new acquisitions. Indeed, Model Toy Center pampers its customers, they are charming and extremely fast, an Aliexpress company to consider, and in my case I have never had any problem with any of the Aliexpres online stores. Fast shipping and treatment from lovely employees and online store owners. I sincerely recommend aliexpress.

Bread

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 23, 2021, 08:28:02 PM
avatar_Bread @Bread My congratulations on all your new acquisitions. Indeed, Model Toy Center pampers its customers, they are charming and extremely fast, an Aliexpress company to consider, and in my case I have never had any problem with any of the Aliexpres online stores. Fast shipping and treatment from lovely employees and online store owners. I sincerely recommend aliexpress.
Thank you! And yes, these are my exact thoughts on this seller on Aliexpress. Never had any issues with them and I hope they sell all future PNSO figures.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Congrats on your lovely purchases.
That's roughly how long it took them to send the Vitae dinosaurs I bought from that seller to derive with me.
Nice to see the size of the Pinacosaurus
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Callophrys

That's a lovely collection you have there!

I share your enthusiasm for Winter Wilson; mine arrived yesterday, and I love it

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Bread on January 23, 2021, 07:22:38 PM
I received two packages this morning! One contained the Borealopelta, and the other had Carnotaurus and Pinacosaurus. The Borealopelta only took 14 days, meanwhile the others took 11 days, very fast shipping and I live here in the states. I do recommend the Model Toy Center, Aliexpress, fast shipping and easy to contact.

I will post more images in PNSO 2021 thread.

Nice little guy! As much as I want this figure, I'm going to have to wait until it's on Amazon US, my wallet literally have zero $$$🤣

Bread

Thanks everyone! I may or may not add Vitae to my collection. They are a bit pricey for their size so I may wait till prices could possibly go down a bit on Aliexpress, Model Toy Center. I am currently feeling the money drain from my pockets due to PNSO. Luckily they are on holiday, so my wallet can take a break for a bit. Once again, thank you everyone for the responses!

Bread

Images removed.

ceratopsian

My Corythosaurus tipped sideways the other day to the right. It didn't fall as there were books behind it. For now it was restored with some hot water but it will clearly happen again. Those front legs are very elegant but not very strong. How tall is the Wilson stand?

KeU

Love your latest additions.
One can really see the improvements PNSO has made on the figures.
Hope they keep on pumping out new figures after Lunar New Year.

Sorry to hear about your stability issues with Caroline and Audrey.
Both mine have been obedient so far.
But it is winter now, the real test will be in summer.
I suggest just heading outside and getting some twigs to use for support.
I did that for old Wilson and Lucas.

Bread

Quote from: ceratopsian on February 03, 2021, 10:55:55 PM
My Corythosaurus tipped sideways the other day to the right. It didn't fall as there were books behind it. For now it was restored with some hot water but it will clearly happen again. Those front legs are very elegant but not very strong. How tall is the Wilson stand?
I've tried hot water but it sadly never works with the Corythosaurus, although it did help with the Lambeosaurus. Glad to hear you have somewhat of a stable figure, hopefully yours won't be as bad as mine. Wilson's stand is a little over 2 inches, or 5 cm. Thank you for the feedback!

avatar_KeU @KeU Thank you, and I am glad both of your figures have remained balanced. I saw your old Wilson variant as well as Lucas, using those sticks as stability. It is a good idea and I may have to try it if I am unable to acquire copies of Wilson's stand.

Bokisaurus

Nice new additions.
Sorry to hear about your problems with stability. I had problems with the Corythosaurus due to the front legs bending inwards.
I heated it with blow dryer, put a cardboard in between to hold it in place and left it like that for a week. When I took it out, it seems to have work and the legs kept its position for a while now.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Bread @Bread Great additions to your collection. Fortunately in my case corythosaurus and lambeosaurus have no old stability problems. I think that stability problems are greatly influenced by the climate where you have a figure. Perhaps because where I live the climate is dry, it may be the reason that I do not have problems with the vast majority of prehistoric animals.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: