News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

EoFauna - New for 2021

Started by GojiraGuy1954, October 27, 2020, 02:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

Quote from: suspsy on October 13, 2021, 01:48:00 PM
1:40 is in scale with both the Atlasaurus and the steppe mammoth. Also with a vast chunk of prehistoric toys from other companies. Some people are just hopelessly self-entitled. And they'd probably gripe about the shipping costs if it was 1:35 instead.
It's great to be open-minded and flexible, makes the hobby so much more enjoyable. Of course, there's another type of mind that delights in non-constructive criticism and being the surd in the equation, can't do a whole lot about that. It's a choice that becomes a habit, both ways.

Sim

Quote from: Bread on October 13, 2021, 04:36:10 PM
So Eofauna did for sure confirm a Tyrannosaurus or is that a rumor?
Again, we have GR Toy's Tyrannosaurus coming up soon. Really goes to show how fortunate we are with models/figures nowadays.

On Facebook there's a photo of one of Eofauna's team members with a tyrannosaurid skeletal in top and side views behind them.

SidB

Quote from: Sim on October 13, 2021, 07:51:55 PM
Again, we have GR Toy's Tyrannosaurus coming up soon. Really goes to show how fortunate we are with models/figures nowadays.

On Facebook there's a photo of one of Eofauna's team members with a tyrannosaurid skeletal in top and side views behind them.
With Eofauna's reputation for and stated goal of meticulous accuracy, in as far as that is possible, it will be intriguing to see how they handle the currently controversial aspects of the T-rex soft anatomy, assuming that they go ahead with this project.

Over9K

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

GojiraGuy1954

Januar 2022? Yikes, you never know what PNSO will release between now and then that will change my mind about this figure.

I keep looking at the Diplo's images and it just catches me with nostalgia for WWD's Diplodocus.
PNSO Diplo will be smaller, have worse paint, less accurate, and 2x the price lmao

Szajmin

I am still hoping for some mammals :(

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Szajmin on October 13, 2021, 11:02:42 PM

I would like a paraceratherium, although I think it will be very difficult for any company to exceed at least in size and I would dare to say in quality to the iToy paraceratherium.

Duna

Now I only need "your" Concavenator ...  ^-^ please!

Jorgesaurus

please i need stegsaurus eofauna please please please.

GojiraGuy1954

Szajmin

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 14, 2021, 08:05:46 AM

I would like a paraceratherium, although I think it will be very difficult for any company to exceed at least in size and I would dare to say in quality to the iToy paraceratherium.

I would like any "megafauna" mammal that dont have a mainstream figurine like toxodon, trigodon,  behemotops , brachycrus, gobiatherium   or menoceras.

Give me something new, unusual :)

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Szajmin on October 14, 2021, 08:57:49 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 14, 2021, 08:05:46 AM

I would like any "megafauna" mammal that dont have a mainstream figurine like toxodon, trigodon,  behemotops , brachycrus, gobiatherium   or menoceras.

Give me something new, unusual :)
Yes

Skorpio V.

Ah, it features the ripe banana colour scheme, like the Safari Parasaurolophus!
On and off dinosaur collecting phases over the span of millions of years has led me to this very forum.

Kaustav Bhattacharyya

An eofauna version of theropod is highly desirable in the next year. I am waiting utterly to see their next theropod figure.

Especially a Tarbosaurus or Daspletosaurus please.

GojiraGuy1954

I want them to do a Spinosaurus for their next theropod

Sim

Please no Spinosaurus.  There are so many figures of that animal which has an uncertain appearance, especially recently, with more to come.  Suchomimus needs a good figure very much and has been waiting so long for one.  I'd like that to be Eofauna's next theropod, Suchomimus would come out so well in their style.

Duck

Quote from: Sim on October 29, 2021, 05:33:05 PM
Please no Spinosaurus.  There are so many figures of that animal which has an uncertain appearance, especially recently, with more to come.  Suchomimus needs a good figure very much and has been waiting so long for one.  I'd like that to be Eofauna's next theropod, Suchomimus would come out so well in their style.

He who dwells in pond

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: