News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

EoFauna - New for 2021

Started by GojiraGuy1954, October 27, 2020, 02:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fembrogon

Suchomimus would be a good choice;  I'd be eager to see a new Dilophosaurus as well, or a therizinosaur like Nothronychus.
Also, while we already have nice figures of it from Safari and CollectA, I'd be interested in seeing Eofauna's take on Deinocheirus.

Bread

Quote from: Sim on October 29, 2021, 05:33:05 PM
Please no Spinosaurus.  There are so many figures of that animal which has an uncertain appearance, especially recently, with more to come.  Suchomimus needs a good figure very much and has been waiting so long for one.  I'd like that to be Eofauna's next theropod, Suchomimus would come out so well in their style.
I also agree. Of course unless its bipedal and able to stand on two legs.

I honestly just want Eofauna to make more sauropods. They seem to be good at it. Why not continue this and make more species. I know most sauropods are fragmentary, but I still think Eofauna could pull off most designs. Especially with their sauropods book.
Alamosaurus figure would be nice.

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Kaustav Bhattacharyya

An Eofauna version of Allosaurus fragilis or Torvosaurus tanneri is highly desirable to go with this fabulous Diplodoccus figure. The ultimate representation (at least from the present studies) of T.rex is highly desirable to go with their incredible Yoshi's Trike replica.

SidB

Quote from: Kaustav Bhattacharyya on October 31, 2021, 05:24:22 PM
An Eofauna version of Allosaurus fragilis or Torvosaurus tanneri is highly desirable to go with this fabulous Diplodoccus figure. The ultimate representation (at least from the present studies) of T.rex is highly desirable to go with their incredible Yoshi's Trike replica.
That would be nice, though none of their releases to date have been done with matching up times and locations. Still, it would be desirable.

Takama

Any Genus Thats not Fragmentary. I like what they have been Doing so far.   This is why i Welcome the Common stuff.

Prehistory Resurrection

Gothmog the Baryonyx

avatar_Prehistory Resurrection @Prehistory Resurrection those have been shared already in the new for 2022 thread (since they will be released next year)
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Prehistory Resurrection

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on November 03, 2021, 06:47:01 PM
avatar_Prehistory Resurrection @Prehistory Resurrection those have been shared already in the new for 2022 thread (since they will be released next year)

OK. Thanks for pointing out 👍. Cannot wait to see what Eofauna has in store for us. But what I know for sure is that whatever species these are, Eofauna will once again deliver us fantastic models.

dragon53

Halichoeres

That was a 2022 release, not 2021.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.