News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO: New For 2021

Started by Takama, December 02, 2020, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivántirrophus

I though PNSO was over with new releases this year. However this olorotitan worth it, I will buy it.

Faelrin

avatar_Faras @Faras Thanks for sharing those pics. I wonder what those other models are on the shelf next to it in the first pic. I think their older Tsintaosaurus statue is next to the Olorotitan there? Also relieved this isn't in bronze, but it does make me wonder if there will be a bronze version coming later.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Faras

Quote from: Faelrin on September 05, 2021, 09:38:41 PM
avatar_Faras @Faras Thanks for sharing those pics. I wonder what those other models are on the shelf next to it in the first pic. I think their older Tsintaosaurus statue is next to the Olorotitan there? Also relieved this isn't in bronze, but it does make me wonder if there will be a bronze version coming later.

yw! :) Seems so aye, bit curious about the ones next to Rhino (?), seems like a hindleg + tail pointing at sky, and dino jumping next to a dead tree? Hmm would like pvc version of bronze statues but I guess both are pretty unlikely  :(

Thialfi

I don't want to want this but I want this. Love the pose.

Creature

He's handsome! Gonna want him eventually.

I'm so far behind right now...I've been throwing all my money at resin lately.
Instagram: where I play with dinosaurs, horses, and action figures.

vampiredesign

:)There was also a surprise。Maybe together Ouranosaurus Maybe, should :)) 

Bokisaurus

Oohhhhh what a magnificent figure!
So glad to see this become a reality in pvc form! Now hopefully this means an ouranosaurus is not far behind 😃

Faras

Olorotitan is same price as Corythosaurus, will be available on Taobao from 00:00 9th Sept (+8GMT)

JohannesB

Quote from: Faras on September 06, 2021, 08:16:02 AM
Olorotitan is same price as Corythosaurus, will be available on Taobao from 00:00 9th Sept (+8GMT)

Not too pricy, but then it is a small figure. That being said, it is a very nice figure. The blurb is again cringeworthy, which is part of the fun of PNSO ;-)

Shonisaurus

Will that smellotitan be made of PVC? I say this because the price will be more affordable. The figure is formidable.

Psittacoraptor

FYI: Andrea and Zaha (the Dunkleosteus) are 20% off at PNSO's official Aliexpress store. This means EU and UK costumers can get them for the regular price (haha...) and non-EU and non-UK costumers can get a good deal. :)

SRF

Quote from: Faras on September 06, 2021, 12:00:20 AM

yw! :) Seems so aye, bit curious about the ones next to Rhino (?), seems like a hindleg + tail pointing at sky, and dino jumping next to a dead tree? Hmm would like pvc version of bronze statues but I guess both are pretty unlikely  :(

Well, there was that teaser for a Triceratops which is the same sculpt as the bronze statue PNSO already released. So I don't think it is that unlikely.
But today, I'm just being father

sauroid

Quote from: Faras on September 06, 2021, 12:00:20 AM

is that a Coelodonta? here's hoping that PNSO will make a plastic woolly rhino someday...
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Jose S.M.

That Olorotitan looks beautiful. I think I found my Christmas gift from myself  ;D

Faras

Quote from: SRF on September 06, 2021, 10:28:06 AM
Well, there was that teaser for a Triceratops which is the same sculpt as the bronze statue PNSO already released. So I don't think it is that unlikely.

Hmm do we know whether it's teaser for a new model or for their new book? imho they'd at least change the poses slightly (probably mouth too, bronze one has small mouth opening which is inconsistent with their PVC ceratopsians) like old vs new Stegosaurus.

Quote from: sauroid on September 06, 2021, 01:50:52 PM
is that a Coelodonta? here's hoping that PNSO will make a plastic woolly rhino someday...

*scratches head* horn seems a bit too short, but pose is certainly different from their PVC rhino. Yeah hopefully, they'd probably do a great job judging from the mammoth.

Faras

Link to shop page: https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=654444489316

Not much additional info this time: 1. it's based off a 10m long, 4m tall individual; 2. Olorotitan comes from Lambeosaurinae and has beautiful folding fan shaped crest; Olorotitan's neck can't be straightened like swan's so it looks somewhat short and robust; 4. Hadrosaurids can go bipedal when gathering food and when attacked by predators *slacks*.

suspsy

FWIW, Minizoo has the most recent toys (not Ivan, obviously) in stock. Andrea and Jeff are $80.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Duna

Some pics ...

So they make four:

Faelrin

That group shot is something. Who would have thought we'd have so many beautiful hadrosaurid figures in such a short time, never mind those from other brands as well?
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

sauroid

oh wow i love the purplish hue of the Olorotitan. cant wait for a big Tsintaosaurus. (maybe also an Ouranosaurus)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: