News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO: New For 2021

Started by Takama, December 02, 2020, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeU

Saw this pop up on the thread too.
Limited release Sinosauropteryx statue...

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7254672126

Bread

Limited edition=high price point (possibly)

Looks interesting and I was wondering if PNSO were ever going to produce some statues again. Thanks for the link Keu!

Thialfi

avatar_Bread @Bread yeah, 999 Yuan is about 129 Euro/153 US Dollar

andrewsaurus rex

Is PNSO no longer making large figures?  The ones that were 13-20 inches long.  Everything released now seems to be in the 6-10 inch size range.

Too bad if they aren't.

KeU

Looks like Wyatt will be even larger than Caroline.

MLMjp

Quote from: KeU on March 09, 2021, 07:26:59 PM

Looks like Wyatt will be even larger than Caroline.
Nooo!

Goodbye then :'(

Stegotyranno420

I mean, werent male hadrosaurs often larger than females(correct me otherwise)? And wasn't Para already larger than corythosaurus to begin with?

SRF

Quote from: KeU on March 09, 2021, 02:11:26 PM
Saw this pop up on the thread too.
Limited release Sinosauropteryx statue...

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7254672126

Last year there was this teaser poster of PNSO models which also teased these limited edition statues, among these was a Pachycephalosaurus and a Tyrannosaurid.

Maybe that could mean that we're only getting a Pachy as a limited edition statue? And could this mean that the Zhuchentyrannus that was teased will be a statue instead of a figure as well?
But today, I'm just being father

Loon

Looks nice, for sure, but it suffers from the same issue I have with a lot of PNSO's recent figures where the body is really nice, but the head is just kinda ugly. I'll definitely be keeping my Safari one for now, as it looks like the only improvement this one offers is a better size.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

It has hooves as well, but the jury's still out whether they all had them.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Duna

How could I miss the best figure of my favourite dinosaur from all time??? :)
I love it!! And I like it big!

Sarapaurolophus

Dusty Wren

Ah, crap, I wanted to take a break from buying figures for a few months, but I'm on a hadrosaur kick right now and I really like this Para. He's got a nice stocky and muscular look to him; PNSO's other hadrosaurs were a little too delicate for me.
Check out my customs thread!

Subduction

The trio of my favorite hadrosaurs is complete! I'm so happy that PNSO's making a Parasaurolophus model now. I'm sure it has its mistakes (Like someone mentioning that the referenced skeleton has an injury?) but it looks so good! I definitely can't wait to add this one to my collection. :D

ceratopsian

There will most definitely be space in my collection for another Parasaurolophus.

Dinoguy2

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 09, 2021, 07:45:06 PM
I mean, werent male hadrosaurs often larger than females(correct me otherwise)? And wasn't Para already larger than corythosaurus to begin with?

I'm not aware of any evidence for size dimorphism in hadrosaurs (or any dimorphism).

Parasaurolophus, Corythosaurus, and Lambeosaurus were all around the same size (round about 9 meters).
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

KeU

Gwangi

Quote from: KeU on March 09, 2021, 09:40:36 PM
Amazon listing is up.
Pretty pricey.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08YFFPJSC/ref=twister_B07MH76Q73?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

Yikes! It's as I feared. PNSO seems to have forgotten some of what made this "mid-sized" range initially so appealing.

suspsy

Quote from: KeU on March 09, 2021, 09:40:36 PM
Amazon listing is up.
Pretty pricey.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08YFFPJSC/ref=twister_B07MH76Q73?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

Hey, remember back when the Ankylosaurus and the Dakosaurus and the Eurhinosaurus and the Spinops and the Stegosaurus cost only around $20 US on Amazon, along with free shipping?

Those sure were the good old days!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: