News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Yankeetrex Art......Tyrannosaurus 3d Model Updated 6/16

Started by yankeetrex, October 09, 2012, 05:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: yankeetrex on May 13, 2016, 06:58:27 PM

Working on this Spinosaurus bust, trying for scientifically accurate this time....

Looking good bud!  I based our Spiney off of Davide Bonadonna's work and from  tyler keillor's skull reconstruction..if you go by it check out the back of the skull/eye region more. :)

yankeetrex

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 14, 2016, 06:46:11 AM
Quote from: yankeetrex on May 13, 2016, 06:58:27 PM

Working on this Spinosaurus bust, trying for scientifically accurate this time....

Looking good bud!  I based our Spiney off of Davide Bonadonna's work and from  tyler keillor's skull reconstruction..if you go by it check out the back of the skull/eye region more. :)

Funny thing is, i have such a memory of the Spino from JP3 that my sculpt started to transform,haha. I was using Tyler Keillor's reconstruction as well to glance at. Went back and changed a few things..... Am I getting closer?

yankeetrex

Well, I lost the Spinosaurus File, and haven't had the time until very recently to make some more 3d models.  I've been lucky enough to get them 3d printed.  Here they are....

Jurassic World Dimorphodon

I plan on buying some feathers to use the quills

Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus

With the 3d printing employee

Pachyrhinosaurus

I especially like the dilo. You could probably sell some if you designed it as a showerhead.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

yankeetrex

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on December 01, 2016, 02:48:48 PM
I especially like the dilo. You could probably sell some if you designed it as a showerhead.

Already in the works, but quotes i've gotten are Hella expensive, so its on the back burner until I can find a way to produce it for cheaper.

Doug Watson

Quote from: yankeetrex on December 01, 2016, 09:37:26 PM
Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on December 01, 2016, 02:48:48 PM

Already in the works, but quotes i've gotten are Hella expensive, so its on the back burner until I can find a way to produce it for cheaper.

That would be so cool and kudos to Pachyrhinosaurus for having the same idea! I want one but doubt my wife would go for it. :(

Pachyrhinosaurus

Heh, didn't see that coming. I was half-joking, since my showerhead used to sound like a JP dilo (until I upgraded to more efficient plumbing, that is).
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

yankeetrex

Got another Jurassic World Creature.......Indominus Rex

Mouth Open....

DinoLord

Very nice. You captured the snaggly dentition pattern quite well.

Blade-of-the-Moon

yankeetrex

Thanks guys, this project came together rather quickly......

3D printed, put together, and headed for the mold after Josh fixes the seams near the muzzle and around the back of the head this morning, This was 3d printed and put together by Josh Smith of http://www.beasttoys.org/. Once it becomes available I will update the thread. Its 13" long, should be 1:1 size. Once available I will post it in the Kit thread.  They will be available painted and unpainted.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Cool! Any plans on trying to make a full body?

Just started some planning of my own little rex for the Park  here based off this skeleton :

yankeetrex

No plans at the moment for a full body, would cost me a fortune to have it resin 3d printed.

yankeetrex

So i'm not done yet, but i'm confident enough to post it, so here she is, the big one....

Papi-Anon

I noticed this with Indominus too, but the snout seems a little short (to me, anyways).

Still a great model!
Shapeways Store: The God-Fodder
DeviantArt: Papi-Anon
Cults3D: Papi-Anon

"They said I could be whatever I wanted to be when I evolved. So I decided to be a crocodile."
-Ambulocetus, 47.8–41.3mya

yankeetrex

This is a Work in progress Jurassic Park T-rex I'm going to print out at 42 inches so about 1/10TH scale.

Just added new arms and will start on the legs sometime this week, the damn day job gets in the way.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.