News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu Studio - New for 2021

Started by blnadal, January 02, 2021, 10:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon53

I ordered the Future King with base from Lana Time and haven't heard anything.

SenSx

I have unfortunately be contacted by MyOnlineToyStore on Aliexpess saying the Rex and the base are together to heavy and that they can't send them to me anymore :/
I need to order something else so that they ship that new order with the base, and the dinosaur separately in another package.
I find this very weird, why would they not be able to send the whole product ?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SenSx on September 27, 2021, 02:27:36 PM
I have unfortunately be contacted by MyOnlineToyStore on Aliexpess saying the Rex and the base are together to heavy and that they can't send them to me anymore :/
I need to order something else so that they ship that new order with the base, and the dinosaur separately in another package.

Kind of odd. Maybe a shipping restriction/price increase? I'd just ask if you can pay a little more for shipping.  Shipping price increases are slated all across the board now.  Christmas is going to be terrible. I'd get my items as quick as I could if possible.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dragon53 on September 27, 2021, 06:52:31 AM
I ordered the Future King with base from Lana Time and haven't heard anything.

They usually send a notice when it ships.  You can check your order with the initial email they sent.

Bread

Did you order them with or without their original box?
I just ordered the mountain variant w/ base but without their original box and it was for a good price too. Now this has me worried....

SenSx

Quote from: Bread on September 27, 2021, 02:51:51 PM
I just ordered the mountain variant w/ base but without their original box and it was for a good price too. Now this has me worried....

No don't worry, if you buy it without the original box there is no issue.
But I'm a collector, and I like to have that kind of package, it's actually quite practicall to protect the figure, and I think it adds value to it if you want to sell it later.

Abobo

Same here
I choose for them to send me this monster without the box and basta! so be it!
(Edit: I just asked them if it can includes at last the carboard box folded in the new package)
by the way : the little "gift for ordering before the 25/09" is 4 mini-safari figures

Abobo

the base must be heavy as f....

bone crusher

I think by now it's safe to assume Nanmu has knocked it out of the park again as we have more decent photos rolling out. It also appears a lot of people have opted for the green variant and that certainly is a good choice. But I'm willing to bet with some decent photography and lighting all three of them should look equally amazing.

LBDINO

If you ordered from Lana Time Shop, check your email. This morning  they contacted me to verify my shipping address since I placed my order back in June when the pre order first went up. They should be sent out in the coming days

Bread

Strange, My Online Toy Store shipped out my order and I did not receive a message regarding the shipping issues of figure+base.

If that base is really heavy, I hope it was an alright decision to order the figure+base without their original box. I hope the base does not damage the figure in transit....

Thanks for the images B @bone crusher
If I were anyone debating on the buck (future) color scheme, I would pick it up soon, because My Online Toy Store has only a few left in stock!
Darn I really can't wait for to have this in hand!

Quote from: LBDINO on September 27, 2021, 04:29:33 PM
If you ordered from Lana Time Shop, check your email. This morning  they contacted me to verify my shipping address since I placed my order back in June when the pre order first went up. They should be sent out in the coming days
That's good news. Hopefully other sellers receive their shipments soon.

Abobo

Quote from: Bread on September 27, 2021, 04:55:53 PM
Strange, My Online Toy Store shipped out my order and I did not receive a message regarding the shipping issues of figure+base.

If you ordered the Dino + base without boxes it's normal
apparently the boxes causes the problem.
Notice that for all the 3 models, MOTS has removed the buying option "with base with boxes"

Abobo

DP

Abobo

Quote from: SenSx on September 27, 2021, 03:17:26 PM
Quote from: Bread on September 27, 2021, 02:51:51 PM

No don't worry, if you buy it without the original box there is no issue.
But I'm a collector, and I like to have that kind of package, it's actually quite practicall to protect the figure, and I think it adds value to it if you want to sell it later.

hello, have you made a choice (option 1 no boxes option 2 add a new bought item) and if yes, have you received a new shipping notice or confirmation yet? thank you:)

SenSx

I made the choice for option 2, and decided which order I want to add.
I only answered them via message, did not buy anything, I'm waiting for their instructions first.

Bread

Quote from: Abobo on September 27, 2021, 07:22:12 PM
Quote from: Bread on September 27, 2021, 04:55:53 PM

If you ordered the Dino + base without boxes it's normal
apparently the boxes causes the problem.
Notice that for all the 3 models, MOTS has removed the buying option "with base with boxes"
Oh okay, just checked their store and you are right. Thank you for pointing this out. I saw that a few days ago and just assumed that those options were out of stock.

SenSx

Well they told me I can proceed to buy the new item so that's what I did.
It could have been cheaper to just cancel this order and buy the Rex somewhere else on Alie but I did not want to go through that trouble just for about 6 dollars.

Bread

Quote from: SenSx on September 28, 2021, 11:41:02 AM
Well they told me I can proceed to buy the new item so that's what I did.
It could have been cheaper to just cancel this order and buy the Rex somewhere else on Alie but I did not want to go through that trouble just for about 6 dollars.
Well hopefully everything goes well with your order. I know My Online Toy Store has always been good with communication whenever there are questions or issues. Now most of us have to just wait for the shipping process....

Now, while we wait for the Once and Future King to arrive at our doorsteps, Nanmu have released more images of their Santiago and Calypso, mostly the bases are shown here as fans have been asking for more angles of them.

Bread

I am going to be honest, I am not a fan of these bases because of the eggs, but color scheme and application on these are beautiful. I don't collect JW official/unofficial figures, so these will be a pass (for now as I might change my mind on these).

I am safely going to assume that their Brachiosaurus (standing and walking) and Parasaurolophus (corpse and running) will be coming next year, since Santiago&Calypso will be shipping out hopefully in December. Glad I have some time to save up for quite a while. Also, does that mean we should set up a thread in the 2022 section for Nanmu?

Carnoking

I'm still wondering how the standing one is incorporated on that base.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: