News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu Studio - New for 2021

Started by blnadal, January 02, 2021, 10:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faelrin

Gosh what a lovely pair. Love that both colorations are provided in either pose as well (although they also did this with the raptors as well). To be honest I really do like the sitting one here.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Bread

I find it odd that the fish won't come painted but the shark in the Ceratosaurus was. I am passing on these beauties though, I don't collect JW style figures.

Shonisaurus

I really like that baryonyx in a resting state. He hadn't seen any in the toy dinosaur market. Nanmu Studio has done a very good job.

Carnoking

Dan has the baryonyx duo up for pre-order!
61.99 each for individual standing/reclining figures, 139.99 for the duo w/base. I'm curious to know if you purchase the pair on the base, can the standing version be removed (along with a part of the base) in order to be posed separately if necessary? Or will there just be a little peg in the larger base and that's your only option?

Bread

Quoted from Nanmu's instagram post:
"Dear friends. Have a good weekend. Today we bring you Nanmu news:
1. There will be several versions of the Nutcracker Soldier, in which the PVC material is a running posture, with a small initial model scheme as a giveaway.
2. The poor creature's remains are made of resin. Maybe we'll make it bloodier. I wonder if you can accept it.
3. There is also a special version we are planning, which is a little different from our previous series, but the members of the studio are still discussing whether we can show it to you at the end. Give us some time to do it.
Thank you for your support. I wish you health and happiness.

Bread

I can't wait for these and the Brachiosaurus by Nanmu.
Only issues I have at the moment is the thought of Nanmu adding too much blood, hopefully they are joking and will keep it screen accurate. Regardless though, that is a small nitpick.

I am still just waiting for the Nanmu Tyrannosaurus "Buck" coloration to finally ship out....

Abobo

My Once & Future king "Buck" just shipped today from MyOnlineToyStore (AliExpress), can't wait:)

Bread

Quote from: Abobo on September 25, 2021, 07:46:07 PM
My Once & Future king "Buck" just shipped today from MyOnlineToyStore (AliExpress), can't wait:)
Awesome! That's good news.
I haven't received information from Dan yet but hopefully it will be updated by Monday.

SenSx

Hum...mine as well, but I think it's just the preorder gift...I hope I'm wrong.

Bread

Quote from: SenSx on September 26, 2021, 01:20:00 AM

Hum...mine as well, but I think it's just the preorder gift...I hope I'm wrong.
Possibly, but I've noticed that the seller has removed presale ad followed by the note left about sending a surprise gift by the 25th.

So hopefully that means the seller received their shipment and soon other sellers will be. I plan on upgrading the shipping through Dan.

bone crusher

Some in hand pics of the Future King and few size comparisons from a chat group.

New Rex is definitely the bulkiest, thiccest  of them all :).

Bread

Stunning piece and I can't wait to have it in hand. I also can't believe how much larger the new rex is compared to the old.

bone crusher

Yeah it makes the old rex look like a sub adult lol. Even the Giga looks skinny next to him.

SenSx

Damn I find the brown to be the best, but I prefer the female I alwready own to remain the only brown one, I just need the green.
The female looks like she is starving compare to the buck  :))

Shonisaurus

It is great news, that parasaurolophus is made of PVC and resin, I really like that Nanmu mixes in its products high quality materials or noble material such as resin as happens with paraurolophus, the projects look very good, in relation to the unscientific tyrannosaurus What a beauty! Hopefully the Belgian shop on lacitedesnuages.be will have it available soon (as regards tyrannosaurs) Nice firsts from Nanmu.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Getting some mixed feelings from those pics. It is way too big to be displayed with female Rex released previously.  The head maybe too big? It looks large in one pic but ok in the other?  Paint and detail seem a bit off but that could be the camera. 

Bread

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 26, 2021, 01:54:38 PM
Getting some mixed feelings from those pics. It is way too big to be displayed with female Rex released previously.  The head maybe too big? It looks large in one pic but ok in the other?  Paint and detail seem a bit off but that could be the camera.
The head looks oversized in image 1, but then it appears balanced or almost perfectly sized in image 3. Hopefully it is just the image quality that is throwing us off.

bone crusher

More of the Green variant, I think it looks excellent with the right shots.

Abobo

Bread

More wonderful photos!
Dan's site still shows no updates for receiving its shipment.
I messaged the My Online Toy Store on Aliexpress, seller confirmed they have received shipment.
Also curious about Lana Time's shop, anyone ordered/preordered from them yet?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: