News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Nanmu Studio - New for 2021

Started by blnadal, January 02, 2021, 10:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBDINO

Idk how to post pics lol 😂  but here is the link to nanmu newest figure! I just want the fence lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVpy7DUszdy/?utm_medium=copy_link

blnadal

Brachiosaurus will begin pre-sale in early December. There are two color schemes in the PVC version and only one color scheme in the resin version.
This is the color of one of them.
We will optimize the color scheme of the resin version to make it more in line with the aesthetic of the public.

Bread

Thanks for the update avatar_blnadal @blnadal
Just saw it on instagram and was about to upload images.

Looks beautiful, although I was kind of hoping I wouldn't have to worry about purchasing this yet until sometime in the beginning of 2022.... Smart choice for Nanmu though as this would be purchased during the holidays.

I want to note that if anyone is uncertain of the resin version, it is the rearing version but will be in resin. I am curious of the price for both of these.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Maybe they will run it like the Baryonyx, we can pay a deposit to reserve.  It probably wont ship til March?

I wonder if they ever fixed the thin area on the top of the head?

Carnoking

I wonder what the second color scheme will be... Would love a JP3 Male!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Carnoking on November 19, 2021, 04:13:11 PM
I wonder what the second color scheme will be... Would love a JP3 Male!

Crossing my claws for that one, though they almost need a new sculpt for it to be really accurate. The male is a bit more bulky.

Duna

Quote from: Bread on October 30, 2021, 03:43:21 AM
avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking's variant seems to have this, and I honestly think that all figures may have this somewhat paint stripe that continues, since both of mine has this. Can anyone else confirm or provide images of the right side of the figure.
That striping comes from the pouring or inyecting of the rubber, not from the paint, and it's very common in smooth vintage rubber figures. All of my rubber Invictas and some of the plastic ones have them. Look closer to confirm it's in the rubber and if it's deeper than the paint.

Shonisaurus

That brachiosaurus is majestic, by the way, the PVC version. Is it solid PVC or is it hollow PVC? On the other hand, how much will the resin version of brachiosaurus cost? Do you know something?

Bread

Quote from: Duna on November 19, 2021, 06:07:03 PM
Quote from: Bread on October 30, 2021, 03:43:21 AM
avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking's variant seems to have this, and I honestly think that all figures may have this somewhat paint stripe that continues, since both of mine has this. Can anyone else confirm or provide images of the right side of the figure.
That striping comes from the pouring or inyecting of the rubber, not from the paint, and it's very common in smooth vintage rubber figures. All of my rubber Invictas and some of the plastic ones have them. Look closer to confirm it's in the rubber and if it's deeper than the paint.
I think it is the paint. One of my two have it worse than the other, but some who own the model don't have it at all. It matches the color of the stripe as well, it just appears sloppy.

Abobo

Carnoking

Those sure are pretty, but I am dreading seeing the price tag, especially for the rearing one.

Bread

Gosh, those both are really beautiful. This is going to be a hard decision....

Duck

Well, no visible ribs at least.

Papo Brachiosaurus moment
He who dwells in pond

Bread

Quote from: Duck on November 27, 2021, 11:55:30 PM
Well, no visible ribs at least.

Papo Brachiosaurus moment
Very rib tickling statement you made there.
Sorry, I know joke wasn't the best, but very good point actually. The colors resemble the Papo Brachiosaurus quite a lot, minus the ribs being so visible.

I know we have yet to see in hand images of this beast (in customers at least), but should we jump the gun say this is the best affordable JP Brachiosaurus? Has the proper bulk and almost perfect in coloration.

Shonisaurus

How beautiful they are. That brachiosaurus is immense and majestic, but the price of course will be exorbitant, one would warm up this winter if he found out the price of these sauropods, but it is worth buying at least one of those figures in one of the versions of paint to augment one his collection rivals in beauty and equally with his W-Dragon counterpart.

dragon53

I also posted this in the Classified section, but for those who might not see it, Bigbadtoystore has the Nanmu transparent T-Rex for $39.99 for CyberMonday.

LINK: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/146674

Abobo

SidB

Magnificent! I like how the teeth are not exposed. Anthropomorphizing, he/she looks both wise and somewhat stoical. Seen a lot, no doubt.

Shonisaurus

How beautiful is that brachiosaurus, it seems as if it were a thinking animal, beautiful sculpture, it seems real.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I keep seeing a lot of discussions about which color is correct for the Jurassic Park Brachiosaurus, I've always thought both were correct depending on the individual.

During the day time shot we see Grant and the rest seeing what looks like a mostly brown version:

At night the younger? animal is more grey.

Jurassic World FK gave us a grey one in the daylight.

Then you have the concept art..which we know wasn't always followed.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.