News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Bullyland :New for 2021

Started by Takama, February 10, 2021, 12:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Dont Get too Excited.   there on Page 52 of the catalog

And there minis.   no Ichthyosaurus in sight

https://www.bullyland.de/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/BULLYLAND-KATALOG-2021.pdf

CityRaptor

Well, these Minis came out 2020, so no new prehistoric animals for this year.

Apparently the Microtiere Dinosaurs are also retired.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Shonisaurus

The Covid-19 pandemic has done a lot of commercial damage to all brands of toy dinosaurs and of course Bullyland is no exception. Hopefully in the year 2022 Bullyland might make some or at best some new dinosaurs or other prehistoric animals.

Libraraptor

Wallnut

The adult mammoth is 23 years old I liked the brown cows they look good.

Wallnut

Quote from: Stolpergeist on February 11, 2021, 09:34:31 AM
The cows with ornaments look especially cute.

yeah you dont get lying calfs too often I hope bullyland realese accurate new dinosaur sculpts.

Halichoeres

Interesting that they're still using the Stuttgart Museum imprimatur.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 14, 2021, 08:07:55 PM

Perhaps in the future Bullyland will collaborate with the Stuttgart museum again. Bullyland made an excellent creative team with the Stuttgart Museum as Schleich did with the Humbold Museum in Berlin. I do not understand how those two German brands do not return to re-establish the collaborative relations with those two Museums, they made very beautiful figures. It's a shame.

Thialfi

I am a little confused - is there anything new?

Wallnut

Maybe we are getting a new line of dinosaur figures or a line of prehistoric mammals in 1:24.

Thialfi

Quote from: Triton TR on February 21, 2021, 09:23:41 AM

Maybe we are getting a new line of dinosaur figures or a line of prehistoric mammals in 1:24.
I sure hope so, especially the latter! But so far nothing in the catalogue posted is new, right?

CityRaptor

At least nothing in the prehistoric section.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

sauroid

there was a time that we thought that Bullyland was gone for good. thankfully, they are still hanging on. hope to see prehistoric figures from them someday...
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Halichoeres

My impression is that some of these were supposed to have been released last year, but didn't make it, so they're now 2021 releases.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.