News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wild Past - New for 2021

Started by Halichoeres, February 17, 2021, 02:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on April 29, 2021, 05:21:13 AM
Thanks to you all!

S @stoneage
As avatar_Kapitaenosavrvs @Kapitaenosavrvs  wrote, most of the figures will be of the same scale.
WP-0101 Protoceratops 1:35
WP-0102 Majungasaurus 1:35
WP-0103 Tethyshadros 1:35
WP-0104 Scutosaurus & Kotlassia 1:20

I posted the picture on social media yesterday, but here again for you: the Majungasaurus head, how it will look like in the end.

Finally! A figure that does Majungasuaurs justice! The Vitae one was decent, but the head felt overly narrow to me. This so far captures Majungasaurus's signature look perfectly.

Can't wait to get the Tethyshadros as well!

Faelrin

Agreed about the Majungasaurus. Off to an amazing start with it.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Fembrogon

I admit that I hadn't even heard of Tethyshadros before this figure was announced. They're a lovely-looking pair; I look forward to seeing more of them.
...And I should get myself that Protoceratops soon!

Eocarcharia

I'm not sure if my collection needs a Tethyshadros, but it definitely needs a Majungasaurus, and that one is looking amazing so far!

GojiraGuy1954

I love the Wild Past Protoceratops but it's so damn expensive for how small it is. £11.99 for it on ED.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector Marvelous! A majungasaurus would honestly be my first decent majungasaurus since the only one that catches my attention is the one from the Recur brand is the one I like the most. How long will it be? It would be a buyer's insurance. On the other hand, when you sell the three tethyshadros or rather that rare dinosaur is for sale in three versions of position, I beg you to tell us where we can buy it. I am an EU citizen and I do not want to pay customs taxes because then " collar than the dog. "

Very interested in all your figures and within them it fits apart from attractive enough affordable to indulge in a "whim" every one or two months at least in my case.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 03, 2021, 04:20:52 PM
avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector Marvelous! A majungasaurus would honestly be my first decent majungasaurus since the only one that catches my attention is the one from the Recur brand is the one I like the most. How long will it be? It would be a buyer's insurance. On the other hand, when you sell the three tethyshadros or rather that rare dinosaur is for sale in three versions of position, I beg you to tell us where we can buy it. I am an EU citizen and I do not want to pay customs taxes because then " collar than the dog. "

Very interested in all your figures and within them it fits apart from attractive enough affordable to indulge in a "whim" every one or two months at least in my case.
Everything Dinosaur will have them. They have the proto

DinoToyCollector

Everything Dinosaur, Dan's Dinosaur and Urzeitshop ;-) ... and maybe 2 more. But this is still not sure. I think you'll find your option avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus

Shonisaurus

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector Thanks for your quick reply. I'll be up to date.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Eocarcharia on May 02, 2021, 04:28:15 PM
I'm not sure if my collection needs a Tethyshadros, but it definitely needs a Majungasaurus, and that one is looking amazing so far!

It definitely needs a Tethyshadros.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Dinoxels

We need a Tethyshadros. The world needs it.
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Eocarcharia

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 09, 2021, 04:58:49 PM
Quote from: Eocarcharia on May 02, 2021, 04:28:15 PM

It definitely needs a Tethyshadros.
Dang, you're right.

Fembrogon

Faelrin

I'm hoping this mean it will go in stock on Dan's Dinosaurs soon as well. It is where I bought the Protoceratops from last year.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

ceratopsian

Mine is here from Everything Dinosaur. Small but beautiful miniature.

GojiraGuy1954

Will the Magyarosaurus get a standard painted release like the Proto and Tethyshadros

Concavenator

I was wondering, avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector did you reflect the discovery of Edmontosaurus hooves (2019) on your Tethyshadros?

DinoToyCollector

Quote from: Concavenator on September 23, 2021, 10:09:04 PM
I was wondering, avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector did you reflect the discovery of Edmontosaurus hooves (2019) on your Tethyshadros?

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator
Yes! If you take a close look at the front leg you'll spot the hoove like structure ;-)

Concavenator

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on September 24, 2021, 07:15:56 AM

Yes! If you take a close look at the front leg you'll spot the hoove like structure ;-)

Nice detail! Also looking forward to the release of the Majungasaurus! Will it be released at the same time as the Scutosaurus and Kotlassia? If you changed the release date on dinotoycollector.com from 2020 to the Q4 of 2021, then I would expect them to be released soon.  ??? avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Concavenator on September 27, 2021, 11:48:52 AM
Quote from: DinoToyCollector on September 24, 2021, 07:15:56 AM

Nice detail! Also looking forward to the release of the Majungasaurus! Will it be released at the same time as the Scutosaurus and Kotlassia? If you changed the release date on dinotoycollector.com from 2020 to the Q4 of 2021, then I would expect them to be released soon.  ??? avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector
Wild Past Scutosaurus???
Oh my god thats amazing

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: