News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DinoZoo Collectibles Figures Proyect

Started by Doctor Velociraptor, September 16, 2021, 04:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fembrogon

What a cute lil' feller! The price for the painted version is higher than I'm comfortable with, but I really should consider getting myself an unpainted version at the very least sometime soon.

Faelrin

Will these be for pre-order/sale later in the month? Would definitely like to get my hands on one of these beautiful little guys. I wonder how it sizes up next to the Wild Past Protoceratops? Can't believe we already have a model out there of this amazing discovery.

Edit: Saw on instagram they only have 10 units. Is that how much is left or how much were made to begin with?
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Georassic

Quote from: Fembrogon on April 05, 2022, 11:23:15 PM
What a cute lil' feller! The price for the painted version is higher than I'm comfortable with, but I really should consider getting myself an unpainted version at the very least sometime soon.

Likewise. Same for Kaatedocus. I plan to buy the unpainted versions.

stegosauria

I'm just curious: everybody got their Kaatedocus who bought it from DinoZoo? Mine was also shipped in February but 19th of February is the last update, the package prepared to leave Santiago. Since then nothing :( probably the post lost it.

Flaffy

Only 6 units of the 1:35 painted Stegouros left!

S @stegosauria probably should contact both the post office and Dinozoo. Dinozoo is very responsive on their social media's and I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

stegosauria

Quote from: Flaffy on April 19, 2022, 11:29:21 AM

S @stegosauria probably should contact both the post office and Dinozoo. Dinozoo is very responsive on their social media's and I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy I checked every international tracking site (with the same results or nothing), I asked DinoZoo for help a month ago but the Chilean post office couldn't help me more than the Hungarian post me. If it arrived in Hungary then I should have got an mail at least from the post that I got a package from outside of the EU so please registrate what's in there and its value etc. (customs). But 2 months with nothing and DinoZoo mentioned earlier that Chilean post tends to loose the packages a little more than in Western countries. I paid for this in October so I already asked for a refund because sorry 100 dollar isn't a small amount for me.

So I was just curious that everybody else got their Kaatedocus from them.

Flaffy

Quote from: stegosauria on April 20, 2022, 04:45:20 AM
Quote from: Flaffy on April 19, 2022, 11:29:21 AM

avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy I checked every international tracking site (with the same results or nothing), I asked DinoZoo for help a month ago but the Chilean post office couldn't help me more than the Hungarian post me. If it arrived in Hungary then I should have got an mail at least from the post that I got a package from outside of the EU so please registrate what's in there and its value etc. (customs). But 2 months with nothing and DinoZoo mentioned earlier that Chilean post tends to loose the packages a little more than in Western countries. I paid for this in October so I already asked for a refund because sorry 100 dollar isn't a small amount for me.

So I was just curious that everybody else got their Kaatedocus from them.

That's very unfortunate to hear :'(

stegosauria

Quote from: Flaffy on April 20, 2022, 08:14:40 AM
That's very unfortunate to hear :'(

Yes, I'm quite sad because I waited for this for half a year and I was especially excited after Andy's and DinoScream's reviews of this model on Youtube. But mine wasn't lucky :(

Doctor Velociraptor

Hello everyone!

After being inactive for some time I have great news.

1- The first 10 painted Stegourus will be sent next week.

2- The Orkoraptor prototype is printed and will be painted tomorrow.
The figure is 21-22 cm long, 1:35 scale. To give you an idea, it is very similar in size to Vitae's Sinraptor. The Orkoraptor is larger than the Kaatedocus and a pre-sale is scheduled for June at a price of $45-$50 US dollars. (Exact price still to be confirmed)

3- We are preparing something even bigger than Orkoraptor for the end of the year, a dinosaur rarely seen in figures, measuring more than 30 cm long. We'll see what it will be...his name starts with S.

Regards!

Renecito

Quote from: Doctor Velociraptor on May 01, 2022, 11:58:35 PM
Hello everyone!

The figure is 21-22 cm long, 1:35 scale. To give you an idea, it is very similar in size to Vitae's Sinraptor. The Orkoraptor is larger than the Kaatedocus and a pre-sale is scheduled for June at a price of $45-$50 US dollars. (Exact price still to be confirmed)

3- We are preparing something even bigger than Orkoraptor for the end of the year, a dinosaur rarely seen in figures, measuring more than 30 cm long. We'll see what it will be...his name starts with S.

Regards!

I hope it is a Suchomimus.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

SenSx

Quote from: Renecito on May 02, 2022, 07:23:50 AM
Hello everyone!

Regards!

Oh yes finally a Suchomimus please !
I see the Okroraptor unpainted is alwready purchasable on the site, so why a pre-sale in June ?
Will a painted version be sold ?

Thx

Doctor Velociraptor

Quote from: SenSx on May 02, 2022, 10:51:16 AM
Hello everyone!

Regards!

I see the Okroraptor unpainted is alwready purchasable on the site, so why a pre-sale in June ?

Thx

Yes! A painted versión will be sold

SenSx

Quote from: Doctor Velociraptor on May 02, 2022, 01:07:30 PM
Hello everyone!

Regards!

Thx

Ok great thank you, I'm looking forward to seing the painted version, will it be shown tomorrow ?

GojiraGuy1954

Hello everyone!

Regards!
Supersaurus
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Concavenator

D @Doctor Velociraptor Sign me in for a Suchomimus! It's one of the genera I've been wanting to have a good figure of forever. IIRC it's also on avatar_Sim @Sim 's wishlist.

Doctor Velociraptor

Quote from: SenSx on May 02, 2022, 01:37:05 PM
Quote from: Doctor Velociraptor on May 02, 2022, 01:07:30 PM
Hello everyone!

Regards!

Thx

Ok great thank you, I'm looking forward to seing the painted version, will it be shown tomorrow ?

Will be shown this or next week

Btw, We are creating a DinoZoo website ;)
Any suggestion or request?

Concavenator

D @Doctor Velociraptor it would be neat if the figures could be bought directly from the website, instead of having to contact you directly through Messenger. That would be a very nice touch.

Also, it would be great if the figures could be bought at any time instead of limited runs, though perhaps you simply aren't able at the moment.

3- We are preparing something even bigger than Orkoraptor for the end of the year

Do you mean it will be available at the end of the year or will it be revealed at the end of the year? Have you got an estimate month as to when that will happen? November, December...?

GiganotosaurusFan

Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

Doctor Velociraptor

Quote from: Concavenator on May 02, 2022, 10:07:25 PM
D @Doctor Velociraptor it would be neat if the figures could be bought directly from the website, instead of having to contact you directly through Messenger. That would be a very nice touch.

Also, it would be great if the figures could be bought at any time instead of limited runs, though perhaps you simply aren't able at the moment.

3- We are preparing something even bigger than Orkoraptor for the end of the year

Do you mean it will be available at the end of the year or will it be revealed at the end of the year? Have you got an estimate month as to when that will happen? November, December...?

Yes! Figures can be pre-ordered on the website or we have the possibility of making them on request.

For example, the figure of Kaatedocus can be ordered, I mean that the person buys the figure, and we make it under that order... The figure would take 2 weeks to make, and then it would be sent, would you like that?

Same for Stegourus and Orkoraptor. It can be purchased on request!

And the big figure will be shown at the end of the year and in January the presale ;)

Concavenator

Quote from: Doctor Velociraptor on May 02, 2022, 10:23:04 PM
Quote from: Concavenator on May 02, 2022, 10:07:25 PM

Yes! Figures can be pre-ordered on the website or we have the possibility of making them on request.

For example, the figure of Kaatedocus can be ordered, I mean that the person buys the figure, and we make it under that order... The figure would take 2 weeks to make, and then it would be sent, would you like that?

Same for Stegourus and Orkoraptor. It can be purchased on request!

D @Doctor Velociraptor Would the figures come painted too when you order them on request? That's exactly what I was asking for (and frankly I imagine this is what most people want, painted figures). If that's the case, it's perfectly fine waiting 2 weeks or whatever time is necessary for the figure/s to be completed, we are used to waiting these days anyways. If this is what you mean, then this is great news indeed, one of the problems I had with the company was the impossibility of buying the figures whenever I could/wanted, so ordering the figures on request would eliminate this issue. This would also be a relief for the people who didn't get the Kaatedocus at the beginning but are still interested in getting it. Everyone wins this way!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: