News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Juan Andrés' art

Started by Concavenator, July 11, 2013, 10:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Hi people :),
I like drawing dinosaurs,so I have started a topic about my pictures.

Yesterday I drew Diabloceratops:

And this morning,I have drawn Yutyrannus:

Well,a speculative Yutyrannus  :)

TheAllosaur

A little decorative on the Yutyrannus, I see.  :)
Part-time genius!

SpartanSquat

I really like the tribal like of Yutyrannus

Concavenator

Quote from: RolandEden on July 27, 2013, 03:55:54 PM
I really like the tribal like of Yutyrannus
Quote from: TheAllosaur on July 11, 2013, 07:02:16 PM
A little decorative on the Yutyrannus, I see.  :)
Thanks for your comments,I'm glad you like my pictures.
  :)

Concavenator

My new Dimetrodon grandis is almost finished.Hopefully,it will be posted tomorrow.
The pose is a bit " unusual" but,well,you guys will soon discover it!  :D

Pachyrhinosaurus

I like the patterning on the Diabloceratops, that would look great on a figure.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Everything_Dinosaur

Great pictures, very imaginative, if you look at animals alive today some have extremely colourful patterns and markings so why not have some very creatively marked extinct animals too.

Concavenator

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on July 30, 2013, 11:08:34 AM
Great pictures, very imaginative, if you look at animals alive today some have extremely colourful patterns and markings so why not have some very creatively marked extinct animals too.
Glad you like them,I have finished my Dimetrodon and it will be posted very soon  :D

Concavenator

OK,this is my Dimetrodon  ^-^:

I know Dimetrodon was quadrupedal,but,I represent it as a fierce predator frightening flying lizards.
My next drawing will be Ichthyovenator  :)

SpartanSquat

Very curious colour pattern my good friend! I never imagine dinosaurs with these patterns that resemble to african or aboriginal tatoos.
One question my friend: That fur are queratine spines from the head?

Concavenator

Quote from: RolandEden on July 30, 2013, 05:17:58 PM
Very curious colour pattern my good friend! I never imagine dinosaurs with these patterns that resemble to african or aboriginal tatoos.
One question my friend: That fur are queratine spines from the head?
Nope,they're hairs.Dimetrodon was related to mammals,I thiught I could put hairs into it for make of it an unusual representations.More drawings coming soon.Glad you like it,my friend  ;)

Concavenator

This is my fishing Ichthyovenator !   :) :

For the coloration,I inspired myself on the Suchomimus finished model by Dan ' s Dinosaurs.

Everything_Dinosaur

Nice one, the base for this model is currently being worked on so we can take some inspiration from your excellent illustration.

DinoToyForum

Great Ichthyovenator, very eye-catching!  :D

Concavenator

Thanks for you kind words!  :)

Concavenator

Can anyone say me a suggestion for a new drawing?I decided not to do Carnotaurus and Carcharodontosaurus is a bit difficult to me.I would appreciate a suggestion.Thanks so much.  :)

Concavenator

I was thinking yesterday on what dinosaur could I draw,and,finally I have a new picture to post:

My feathered Dilophosaurus!  ;D
If you guys want to say me a dinosaur/prehistoric animal to draw it would be appreciated.
Thanks so much,and I hope you like this picture!  ;)
I would be grateful on hearing your comments and corrections,they are useful to me.
Thanks!

:)

Concavenator

You guys will really be shocked with my next picture.
I won't say what creauture is it(non-dinosaur,btw),but I can say that it is...HEAVY!  ;D LoL
Well,I'll post it as soon as possible.

Concavenator

Want a surprise?
This is my Shonisaurus jumping like a whale!  :)) :

I meant this with heavy!LoL  ;D

SpartanSquat

Man, your colour patterns are very interesting and psicodelic! I never imagined dimetrodon with fur haha.
My favourites by now is the dilophosaurus and itchyovenator
Keep the good job my friend!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: