You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

NEW PICS 09/03/21 Sauroid Collection

Started by sauroid, October 02, 2017, 08:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

Carnegie Carnotaurus, Concavenator, Dilophosaurus, Dimetrodon,Mosasaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, T. rex

Bulllyland Velociraptor, CollectA Neovenator, Invicta Glyptodon, Safari Ltd Sue Torosaurus, Toyway Stego, Kaiyodo Doedicurus, etc.

Kaiyodo bottlecap retro
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

sauroid

Bullyland Procynosuchus, Yujin Trike, WS Pterosaur, WS Stego, Carnegie T. rex V2, Happinet Para

Hasbro Site B JP2 baby rex, Invicta Baryonix, Fame Master Pteranodon, two cartoony trikes (one is disney pixar's trixie)

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

sauroid

more oldies
you all know what these are so i dont have to ID each of them.

miscellaneous:

sauroid

Kaiyodo Siamotyrannus, Kaiyodo retro T. rex, Kaiyodo Sinosauropteryx, Favorite Co. T. rex V1 (green var.), takara TOMY arts T. rex, Kaiyodo Archaeopteryx, Schleich orange Apato

fame master para, U.K.R.D. para, Bandai T. rexes, Bandai trikes, Furuta trikes, Kabaya Maiasaura, Furuta Brach, Kabaya Archaeopteryx, Kabaya Quetz, Kabaya Ophthalmosaurus and Elasmosaurus, Kabaya Oviraptor, Kabaya Para and Lambeosaurus, SEGA Pawpawsaurus

tyrantqueen

Very diverse collection here (I hate that word, I find it overused and cringey in modern parlance, but it does suit your collection since you have so many different brands). Do you pretty much pick anything up if it's cheap enough? :D

sauroid

yes, if it's on sale or second hand, i dont mind if it isnt a very good figure (accuracy-wise), as long as i find it charming, but im very picky when it comes to brand new purchases @SRP, like i dont buy just about any new Schleich releases i see in the stores. :D
(besides, i love most dinosaur/prehistoric toys and figures and enjoy collecting them whether they are accurately rendered or not, i just dont want to keep the very trashy cheap ones because space is so valuable)

Halichoeres

I don't recognize this Pteranodon on the left, do you know who makes it? Interesting piece.

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

laticauda

Love the collection, its very eclectic. 

sauroid

Quote from: Halichoeres on December 11, 2017, 08:33:34 PM
I don't recognize this Pteranodon on the left, do you know who makes it? Interesting piece.

i don't remember exactly, the brand could either be Hayakawa or K. (the pic is old but i still have plenty of that Pteranodon somewhere)

Quote from: laticauda on December 12, 2017, 01:36:59 AM
Love the collection, its very eclectic. 
thank you :)

sauroid

Play Visions prehistoric amphibians, Carnegie Acro, WS Spino, Favorite Pteranodon S1, Schleich Quetz, TOMY JP style raptor

Sega Dinosaur King mini figures and mid size hollow figures, AAA vintage stego, K&M, etc.

Roselaar

sauroid

thanks, and your collection is also huge and diverse and one of the threads i follow. btw, those PV amphibians came from you from a few years back haha. ;)

sauroid

Kaiyodo dino tales, Schleich Penta, Carnegie Spino, Favorite S1 Stego, Happinet Pteranodon, JP Dimetrodon, Kaiyodo dino tales Lio brown var., Carnegie Dimetrodon V1, Invicta Pteranodon, Invicta Scelidosaurus, Invicta T. rex, Invicta Trike, TOMY trike, Furuta

miscellaneous

sauroid

Kaiyodo Kosmoceratops, S5 dinotales Coelophysis, clucking Oviraptor hens, Protoceratops 2 color vars., T. rex and Spinosaurus, Triceratops

Bullyland smilodon, Carnegie Maiasaura V2 (lost the nest), Safari Ltd Dinosaurs Of China series Velociraptor, old WS Parasaurolophus and T. rex, Favorite Triceratops V1

Chinasaurs

Reptilia

Those Kaiyodo Oviraptor and Protoceratops are great, such a fine paint detail.

sauroid

sauroid

Carnegie Dilong, Colorata Mosasaurus, Furuta, Dino World K. Araki Ankylosaurus, WS Postosuchus, huge SEGA puzzle Triceratops

WWD minis

Fame Master and NBGI smilodon

Colorata Coelacanth,

Kabaya Ophthalmosaurus, hatching Protoceratops, T. rex

U.K.R.D., unknown mini trike

sauroid

Kabaya dino world K. Araki Ankylosaurus, Carnegie Velociraptor, Colorata Allosaurus, Favorite Pteranodon, Favorite Plesiosaurus V2, Favorite T. rex V2, Kaiyodo Diabloceratops

Furuta Triceratops, Happinet Amargasaurus, Happinet Smilodon, Kabaya Stego, Lontic Microceratus, Mojo T. rex, Mojo Triceratops, SEGA dino king Pawpawsaurus, some vintage classics

Roselaar

Wow, you've been busy lately! Wonderful acquisitions! :)

sauroid

they are old pics/figures. :D thanks Roselaar

my new acquisitions will be posted on the recent acq thread

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: