News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

I just want those Sarcosuchus and Deinosuchus models out already!

SenSx

Quote from: Bread on May 07, 2022, 04:06:49 PM

Same, end of the year for that.
Can't wait to see the final products with color schemes.

Bread

Quote from: SenSx on May 08, 2022, 11:24:03 AM

Yep! Same! I am really hyped for those. The large size of these two are what I've been waiting for and wanting for some time now!

SenSx

Quote from: Bread on May 08, 2022, 02:15:00 PM
Quote from: SenSx on May 08, 2022, 11:24:03 AM

Yep! Same! I am really hyped for those. The large size of these two are what I've been waiting for and wanting for some time now!

For me it's the contrary.
I'm a bit annoyed by the large size, wish it was more 1:35
But I'll buy the Deinosuchus anyway.
I'm not too sure for the Sarcosuchus, I need to see the final product.
Because it will likely have the same size of the Deinosuchus, which is wrong, it has been reevaluated to 9 meters.
And I sill love the Safari one.

I wonder if they will make a Purussaurus after that ?

JohannesB

I'm still on the fence about 'Kiss' (and/or) 'Tusk'..

LBDINO

Whats going to to be nice about these figures is you will be able to get two and pose them a little  its wont be the same exact static pose

Sturisoma

2-pack bases, limited edition. I think these look nice, and useful!

I was supposed to splurge on Nanmu's fence, but after knowing that it's resin, has to be assembled, and has an outrageous price, I think I will splurge on these instead... if the price is right  :D

Bread

Quote from: Sturisoma on May 09, 2022, 02:19:35 PM
I was supposed to splurge on Nanmu's fence, but after knowing that it's resin, has to be assembled, and has an outrageous price, I think I will splurge on these instead... if the price is right  :D
I 100% agree with this. Shame those are going to be expensive and possible pain to assemble plus being fragile.

These look nice and won't cost me an arm or limb, knowing rebor.

Pliosaurking

If it's a decent price I'll be all aboard

Faelrin

Since Rebor stated pre-orders of these will go up today, so best to keep tabs on both Big Bad Toy Store and Everything Dinosaur. Good luck to anyone that wants these. I know I certainly do.

Edit: I also like how large and versatile these are, such as seeing how the Stegosaurus, Saurophaganax, and Killer Queen T. rex size up on them.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Faelrin

The bases are up for pre-order on BBTS now, with expected release date of July. Very good price too. $34.99. I pre-ordered it already.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/205397

Not yet up on Everything Dinosaur though. Just keep checking I guess for those that want it.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Thialfi

I like how Rebor is catching up on models they have promised in the past. They're on a roll. Here's another very charming model they announced a long while ago, 'Extinction', inspired by a sculpture of Hugo Rheinhold (1853-1900):

Sturisoma

Aaahhhhh I've been looking forward to philosoraptor for quite some time now. I love the little details on the book titles. Definitely getting 1 to put in my bookshelf.

Seems that the 2-pack base is only offered in BBTS as of now? I have been eagerly awaiting preorders to open from my local sellers but none yet.

Thialfi

Quote from: Sturisoma on May 16, 2022, 12:39:50 AMSeems that the 2-pack base is only offered in BBTS as of now? I have been eagerly awaiting preorders to open from my local sellers but none yet.
Right? I have been trying to contact Rebor about availability elsewhere (BBTS shipping to my country is $60+, regardless of the item), edit: and I just got word back avatar_Sturisoma @Sturisoma:

Sturisoma

Quote from: Thialfi on May 16, 2022, 09:20:38 AM
Quote from: Sturisoma on May 16, 2022, 12:39:50 AMSeems that the 2-pack base is only offered in BBTS as of now? I have been eagerly awaiting preorders to open from my local sellers but none yet.
Right? I have been trying to contact Rebor about availability elsewhere (BBTS shipping to my country is $60+, regardless of the item), edit: and I just got word back avatar_Sturisoma @Sturisoma:

They did not mention whether the 2-pack base will be available in other sources, or exclusive only to BBTS?

Thialfi

Quote from: Sturisoma on May 17, 2022, 07:15:44 AM
Quote from: Thialfi on May 16, 2022, 09:20:38 AM

They did not mention whether the 2-pack base will be available in other sources, or exclusive only to BBTS?

Oops, for some reason one of my screenshots did not end up being posted, here you go:

Sturisoma

This is good news. Now it's just a waiting game. Thanks for sharing!  ^-^

Bread

Release date in July for Kiss and Tusk? Thought the original release date was June.

Edit: avatar_REBOR_STUDIO @REBOR_STUDIO could you resolve this confusion on release dates?

Darko2300

I always assume release dates will be pushed back. It wasn't uncommon before COVID, but now I think it's just the way things always shake out.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Might show up in some places in June, BBTS will have it last though if you ordered in the U.S.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: