News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

David Silva’s Cyberzoic Series

Started by suspsy, September 24, 2021, 04:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrazyKaprosuchus

Quote from: suspsy on May 19, 2022, 04:24:35 PMI'm dying to see which one gets the blue viper colour scheme.
Pretty sure David on insta said that it will go to Ceratosaurus.
(Do correct me if i'm wrong)

SpartanSquat

Edit: I saw you knew this. BTW I forgot to said that the style reminds me to Halo Forerunners.

suspsy

Did David really confirm that the blue viper would be Ceratosaurus, or did he merely hint at it?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

KrazyKaprosuchus

Sorry for the quality. I don't know how to do the things.

suspsy

Quote from: KrazyKaprosuchus on May 20, 2022, 02:57:53 AM
Sorry for the quality. I don't know how to do the things.

No, that will do nicely. I will add this to the OP. Can't wait to see the artwork. A vivid blue Ceratosaurus!

KrazyKaprosuchus

Quote from: suspsy on May 20, 2022, 11:52:05 AMNo, that will do nicely. I will add this to the OP. Can't wait to see the artwork. A vivid blue Ceratosaurus!
Glad to be of some help. I as well can't wait for the artwork. Those deeper blues and lighter blues will work so well on it.

suspsy

A couple of images of the Dragon Clan stronghold are online now. Mammoths and Smilodons can clearly be seen!

Faelrin

Cave bear too? Or some kind of bear anyways can be seen in the one pic.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

suspsy

Quote from: Faelrin on May 20, 2022, 05:06:57 PMCave bear too? Or some kind of bear anyways can be seen in the one pic.

I think that might be another Smilodon. Hard to tell.

SpartanSquat

GojiraGuy1954

Is this a bear or another Smilodon? its from the first pic
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

suspsy

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on May 20, 2022, 06:12:29 PM
Is this a bear or another Smilodon? its from the first pic

That's the one I'm not sure of. But I'm leaning toward Smilodon.

SpartanSquat

Faelrin

Can't wait for it. Been wanting an accurate Utahraptor figure for so many years now, and this looks to be the first in line (unless Safari Ltd surprises us with one later in the year). Love the Harpy eagle coloration too. Again it was my personal second pick for it that I was hoping for, other then the Philippine eagle (I do hope a future dromaeosaurid gets this coloration though).
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

suspsy

Quote from: RolandEden on May 23, 2022, 06:23:30 PMUtahraptor colours

Arguably the most appropriate colour scheme for a BotM dinosaur yet.

EmperorDinobot

I love watching this line come along. I cannot wait to see them realized. The story is original, fresh and clean. The aesthetic from old fashioned sci-fi is great, too.

I will need a full time job for this, and to get rid of my Batman figures, or a large portion of them.

Forgive me if I missed it, but did Silva say he would make playsets? Playsets would be horrendously large, and expensive, but...they would still be a dream to see.

suspsy

I don't recall him ever mentioning playsets and frankly, I don't think he should bother. Cyberzoic is already ambitious enough.

suspsy

David just shared a very cool new piece of concept art. Judging from the armour on the dinosaurs and the rider, it seems safe to conclude that Diabloceratops and Kentrosaurus will belong to Fire Clan.

Eocarcharia

Here's the art in question:
Quote from: Creative Beast StudioWe have another great concept image today for Cyberzoic Friday!
This Diabloceratops rider has strayed a little too far into wild territory, being ambushed by a pack of indigenous carnivores. Luckily he brought a Kentrosaurus for backup, but will it be enough?
Concept art by Raph Lomotan.

Plus, here's last week's update:

Quote from: Creative Beast StudioWe have another visual treat today as we delve further into the world of Cyberzoic. Here's our first look at the heroic Dragon Clan, with more amazing concept art from Raph Lomotan!

'The youngest of the human clans, the Dragon Clan are man's first true attempt to work with the native species and live among them in balanced harmony. While the Fire Clan outwardly expresses this intention as well, the humans and the dragons of that clan remain divided, each waiting for the right opportunity to take advantage of the other. The Dragon Clan is made up of human defectors, nomads, and those living in neutral territories all seeking to stop this conflict before it consumes the entire planet. By pooling their resources and knowledge of the land with the remaining Dragons and other native wildlife, they've organized an imposing defense for the natural world. While this alliance has been several hundred years in the making, it was ultimately decided that if either species ever hopes to find peace, they must work together as one.'

Also from last week: an update on the Arctic Dragon!
Quote from: Creative Beast StudioA preview of the Arctic Dragon action figure progress- the parts are almost all done printing. Expect to see a finished prototype reveal of this beast at San Diego Comic Con in July!
Sculpting and printing by Raul Ramos.

Spoiler

This thing is going to be m a s s i v e.

[close]

One more bit of news -
Quote from: Creative Beast StudioI want to announce that Creative Beast Studio will be an official guest of 'America's Mightiest Toy Show', Power-Con, August 5th-7th in Columbus, Ohio! I'm very excited to be a part of this year's event as I've been wanting to attend as a fan for many years now. I'll have plenty of products to sell as well as new prototypes to show. Plus, Cyberzoic designer Ross Persichetti will be joining me at the booth as well. So if you can, stop by and visit with us, it's bound to be a great time!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: