News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 06, 2022, 05:42:03 PMYeah, one of the Marvel movies most recently.

The Eternals?

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 06, 2022, 05:42:03 PMYeah, one of the Marvel movies most recently.

Have you ever swum in a river?

Yes. To get a ball kids had accidently thrown in it.

Have you ever picked a flower from someoneelse's yard?

Halichoeres

Quote from: bmathison1972 on July 06, 2022, 07:08:11 PM

The Eternals?

Eyyyyup.

Quote from: Bowhead Whale on July 07, 2022, 08:00:20 PMHave you ever picked a flower from someoneelse's yard?

My grandmother's yard when I was a kid? I can't remember another time.

Have you ever fallen asleep at a concert?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Bowhead Whale

Fallen asleep in a concert? Heck, no!

Have you ever discovered you really disliked something everyone around you craved on?

Halichoeres

Yes, growing up in a Mexican family and disliking avocado (yes, even guac).

Have you ever floated down a river in an inner tube?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Bowhead Whale

Heck, no! I would not have survived!

Have you ever got scared of a horror movie so much you were afraid to meet the monsters in it in real life even though you knew they did not exist?

indohyus

Thankfully no.

Have you ever passed out from overheating?

Pliosaurking

Yes I have when I was a kid playing soccer

Have you ever got so scared you passed out?

Halichoeres

I don't think so.

Have you ever been so taken with an author that you bought every book they'd written?

bmathison1972

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 20, 2022, 06:36:34 PMI don't think so.

Have you ever been so taken with an author that you bought every book they'd written?

If you include Gary Larson, yes :-D

Have you ever played a prank that backfired?

laticauda

Oh yes, In college my roomie and I filled up the women's bath and shower room with Ballons.  Really Early in the morning we could hear the popping as someone was in the bathroom.  Then we heard someone cursing along with the popping.  We were laughing the entire time.  Later that morning we were headed to breakfast, and we met up with a friend of ours.  My roomie started telling her about our prank, but as he told her, her face got really angry.  She then started to shout at both of us as it was her that was Popping the balloons as she had swim practice and we caused her to be late, because she had to use the bathroom.  When she got back from practice, she cleared them all out.  (Which is impressive as we filled the room from floor to ceiling.)  She constantly made life difficult for use the rest of the semester.  She eventually forgave us. 

Have you ever tried to get into a car that wasn't yours and not understand why it won't open?

Stegotyranno420

Nope.

Did you ever have trouble thinking of a prompt to ask?

indohyus

Occasionally.

Have you ever seen a star wars film at the cinema?

EmperorDinobot

Episodes 1-3, 7-9, which I count as fan fiction.

Have you ever had an exposed bone tissue due to a skin infection, a fall, or surgery?

Halichoeres

I was a very accident-prone youth, but no, I don't think any of my bone tissue has tasted the air.

Have you ever helped someone move?

Bowhead Whale

Yes: a little girl who fell from her bike and had her leg swell as a result.

Have you ever survived eating a poisonous food item?

Newt

I ate quite a few pokeberries as a child, which I have been told are toxic. I don't recall getting sick.

Have you ever glued your fingers together?

indohyus

Only briefly, luckily didn't have too much superglue on my fingers.

Have you ever been hospitalised due to anaphylactic shock?

Bowhead Whale

Not me, but my mother did once!

Have you ever had kidney stones?

Newt

Yes. Would not recommend.

Have you ever laughed until you cried?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: