News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Damtoys - New for 2023

Started by Halichoeres, October 31, 2022, 09:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

I confess I had hoped that this line had died, but it's back with an odd offering:

A kinda retro Tyrannosaurus, but with doll hair-style bristles. This seems like the sort of design nobody asked for.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

TooOldForDinosaurs

Enough with the T-rex' already anyway... :-X  :))

Rain

Looks to be the design from the prologue of Jurassic World Dominion.

Faelrin

avatar_Rain @Rain That was my thought as well (though I do find the JW Dominion version more appealing then this take).
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Loon

I always wondered what a 10th generation Papo bootleg would look like if you covered it with coconut fibres.

Lynx

Somehow, the vast majority of lines that claim to be "museum grade or "paleontologically based" end up like this.
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

I apologize for my crude invective but Damtoys are DAMN-Ugly!

postsaurischian

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 31, 2022, 09:33:54 PMI confess I had hoped that this line had died, but it's back with an odd offering:

"Welcome to our friendly open community"?!

Halichoeres

Quote from: Rain on October 31, 2022, 09:53:59 PMLooks to be the design from the prologue of Jurassic World Dominion.
Oh is that what it is? Thank you, I didn't recognize it!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Halichoeres

According to an email I got from BBTS, this is made of silicone, which is pretty interesting. In principle that could be petroleum-free.