News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Guess that Dinosaur!

Started by Zhuchengotyrant, September 05, 2013, 02:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

Takama

LophoLeeVT

allosaurus or saurophaganax
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Takama

No Its 10 feet long and from France.

There is also a figure made of it for my line of Dinosaurs

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Takama

Quote from: Yutyrannus on July 19, 2015, 02:30:33 AM
Erectopus.

Correct.  Next time I give less keys.  Your turn

GojiraGuy1954

Since Mr. Owl man's just abandoned this game, i'll do one

I am from South america
I have a sail
I have a long snout
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Ravonium

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

DinoFan2010

Time to resurrect this thread.
I am a large theropod
I am related to Ceratosaurus
My name sounds like sodium

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Pliosaurking

Quote from: DinoFan2010 on December 05, 2022, 03:03:11 PMTime to resurrect this thread.
I am a large theropod
I am related to Ceratosaurus
My name sounds like sodium
Saltrovenator?

DinoFan2010

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Bowhead Whale

It seems like our friend Pliosaurking won't continue the game. So, I am willing to take his place.

My name is this of a feathered snake. What am I?

Pliosaurking

Oh whoops was I supposed to? I messed that up my most sincere apologies!

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: Pliosaurking on December 14, 2022, 08:43:46 PMOh whoops was I supposed to? I messed that up my most sincere apologies!

This is why you have now to guess what is the prehistoric animal I am referring to.

"My name is of a feathered snake".

Pliosaurking

Quetzalcoatlus? avatar_Bowhead Whale @Bowhead Whale

Halichoeres

Given that avatar_Bowhead Whale @Bowhead Whale is a pretty occasional visitor, perhaps it's best to use the @ function :)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.