News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Bread’s Newly Acquired Customs

Started by Bread, August 29, 2022, 05:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

Quote from: SenSx on July 02, 2023, 03:09:19 PMThe Qianzhousaurus is extremely tempting.
And you are saying he is also making figures on request ? maybe he can make me the Herrerasaurus of my dream no one wants to create it seems ><
The Qianzhousaurus if you're interested, I'd be willing to part with the same price Emerson listed it as, $20 + plus shipping if you're in the states.

Yes he dooes take making figures on request.

SenSx

Quote from: Bread on July 03, 2023, 12:23:22 PM
Quote from: SenSx on July 02, 2023, 03:09:19 PMThe Qianzhousaurus is extremely tempting.
And you are saying he is also making figures on request ? maybe he can make me the Herrerasaurus of my dream no one wants to create it seems ><
The Qianzhousaurus if you're interested, I'd be willing to part with the same price Emerson listed it as, $20 + plus shipping if you're in the states.

You mean 20$ for the Qianzhousaurus painted ?
I'm not in the states, but I'd buy it anyway for that price.
Is it really 1/35 ? Can you tell me how tall yours is please ?

Also I can't really contact Emerson, I'm not really into social medias, and I don't have an instagram account, could not find his.
I'd prefer to talk to him with mail or facebook if I have to.

Bread

Quote from: SenSx on July 03, 2023, 05:04:58 PM
Quote from: Bread on July 03, 2023, 12:23:22 PM

You mean 20$ for the Qianzhousaurus painted ?
I'm not in the states, but I'd buy it anyway for that price.
Is it really 1/35 ? Can you tell me how tall yours is please ?

Also I can't really contact Emerson, I'm not really into social medias, and I don't have an instagram account, could not find his.
I'd prefer to talk to him with mail or facebook if I have to.

His models come sculpted and painted by him.
I've never shipped anything outside of the USA, so I'll have to look into it if you're interested.
And yes I can provide measurements shortly if you would like. I will send you a pm.
And I am not sure how else to contact him. If you'd like, I can ask him if he's open to do business with you through email.

SenSx

Thanks I'd rather contact him by mail, and I'm indeed interested in the measurements of that Qianzhousaurus.
I'm hesitating between his Qianzhousaurus or the PNSO one with added lips...
But I think his might look better.

Thanks again for your help  :)

Bread

Quote from: SenSx on July 03, 2023, 06:10:00 PMThanks I'd rather contact him by mail, and I'm indeed interested in the measurements of that Qianzhousaurus.
I'm hesitating between his Qianzhousaurus or the PNSO one with added lips...
But I think his might look better.

Thanks again for your help  :)
I got extremely side tracked from this thread, my apologies on the late response. I am still interested in parting with the Qianzhousaurus, hopefully by this afternoon I'll get those measurements. It should be a simply shipment to you regardless since it is very lightweight and smaller model.

So I recently just got the final part of my 3D printed models by Dinosauria Creatures & painted and assembled by Dinocomissions over on instagram.

First up on the list, Nanuqsaurus snatching up a Troodon. Now yes, I know. No longer a valid genus, so I am simpl6 fine with calling it a standard dromaeosaur of some type in the region of Nanuqsaurus.

This set really fills in the void for the lack of the polar tyrant. Plus Prehistoric Planet's season 2 last scene was really my favorite of the documentary.

Another tiny model, bit larger than the Jakapil gang, the hunting Deinonychus.

Last shot showing them all, excluding the Ankylosaurus since it has no base.

TooOldForDinosaurs

Fantastic models! I admire your collection of custom models :)

SenSx

Don't worry bread, I'm alwready in contact with ps_art_oficial, I think I'll pass an order soon.
I'm still interested in the qianzhousaurus measurements. though, but I'll probably ask for one standing higher on its legs.

(fantastic statues by the way !  ;D )

Fenestra

Great shot. They look so good together. It's hard to pick a favorite.
Luckily for you, you don't have to.  ;D

Bread

Quote from: TooOldForDinosaurs on July 19, 2023, 07:26:56 PMFantastic models! I admire your collection of custom models :)
Thank you!

Quote from: SenSx on July 19, 2023, 07:41:16 PMDon't worry bread, I'm already in contact with ps_art_oficial, I think I'll pass an order soon.
I'm still interested in the qianzhousaurus measurements. though, but I'll probably ask for one standing higher on its legs.

(fantastic statues by the way !  ;D )
Great to hear! I'll be interested to see yours finished! I did end up not being able to get those measurements. I've been extremely busy lately. Hope to get them to you soon.

Also, thank you!

Quote from: Fenestra on July 19, 2023, 09:50:53 PMGreat shot. They look so good together. It's hard to pick a favorite.
Luckily for you, you don't have to.  ;D
Thank you! I have to say the Jakapil gang are probably my favorite. A small genus that deserves the spotlight!

KeU

Great additions. You have been busy acquiring new models.
I am sure you have more in the pipeline.
Looking forward to your updates.

Bread

Due to some recent acquisitions, I finally had enough of my procrastination and reorganized my top shelf.

Bad quality pictures incoming...

Majority are repaints on this shelf with a few Haolonggood models thrown in. I just find their paint schemes and quality to be top tier compared to majority of companies.

I still have yet to go through my middle and bottom shelf. I'll post those later as there's quite a bit of organization needed before showing.

Halichoeres

Ooh, that Polacanthus is really cool. Also nice to see the custom Wild Past Protoceratops and the Regaliceratops patterned after the Csotonyi painting again!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Bread

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 12, 2023, 12:51:36 AMOoh, that Polacanthus is really cool. Also nice to see the custom Wild Past Protoceratops and the Regaliceratops patterned after the Csotonyi painting again!
Thank you!
The Polacanthus was printed by Dinosauria Creatures and painted by dinosaur_models_artworks. He chose a few various of artwork to base the colorscheme on.
The Protoceratops and Regaliceratops are both painted by Martin Garrett. Regaliceratops, like you said, is based on Csotonyi painting. I've always found that colorscheme to be a appealing.

Bread

Part of my recent acquisitions from dinosaur_models_artworks

These were both printed by Dinosauria Creatures.

First up is the Polacanthus, this is based on various artworks dinosaur_models_artworks referenced.

Next is the Allosaurus, based on Peruvian Lizard Potamites Montanicola.

Both of these came out great! Of course I love just simple repaints/modifications of figures, but these 3D printed models have really been a go-to for me lately.

TooOldForDinosaurs

Really envious of your collection! It's coming together fantastically! I would love to get a complete walkthrough through your collection or some setup photos in the future! :)

edu

Every work by dinosaur_models_artworks is amazing. But this allosaurus is just...  :o

Bread

Quote from: TooOldForDinosaurs on August 13, 2023, 09:24:44 PMReally envious of your collection! It's coming together fantastically! I would love to get a complete walkthrough through your collection or some setup photos in the future! :)
Thank you! I'll be taking group shots soon. Not sure on shelf as the images above did not come out so good, but we'll see I guess. Regardless, at some point I'll be showing the majority in a group.

Quote from: edu on August 13, 2023, 09:32:38 PMEvery work by dinosaur_models_artworks is amazing. But this allosaurus is just...  :o
Agreed! And thank you ;D

Bread

Adding two new items I haven't revealed yet. Although one does appear in my shelf post.

These two models are made by Esculturaselvagem on instagram.

Tsintoasaurus 1:35

Compared to PNSO Lythronax

Anomalocaris 1:35

Just adding photos of PNSO Tyrannosaurus and Lythronax to this post to have in my collection thread, too.

Both made by dinosaur_models_artworks on instagram.

Tyrannosaurus

Lythronax

Lythronax based on Woma Python.
Tyrannosaurus based on Chuckwalla lizard.

Thank you for visiting :D

Stegotyranno420

Nice stragety. If you don't like the avaliable products, you can make them better yourself(via other people).  :))

Halichoeres

A 1:35 Anomalocaris must be very tiny! It's hard to be sure just how tiny with nothing else in the shot, but if it's anywhere close to true scale the level of detail is exceptional. The dinosaurs are very nice also, of course :)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: